ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He never admitted to being gay
14mistercee_337-jumbo.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
This cac went to bath houses every night where niggas was lifting weights butt naked :hmm:

I wanted to watch it but I just know they would have some over the top gay scenes in there so I haven't watched it

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In all fairness, OJ's documentaries and movies shouldn't be tagged as a part of "Black Lives Matter" or "Black History Month" categories either. :dunno:

Just like John Wayne Gacy shouldn't be a part of the LGBSICJBRHDCBDIEOOTUEHT+-= categories either.

Imo

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cacs only want to include black people to boost their numbers for which ever cause or group (rainbow, feminism, etc ) they are promoting. After the goal is achieved, back to their old racist selves. If only people learn from history. Some black people want to be included so bad with these groups they can't see they are being used.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I agree with this gay dude that the gay tag should go back on the Dahmer series because it is the gayest shit I’ve ever watched.

But… I think all gay Black people should have to identify as white since they’re clearly partaking in European culture.​

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In all fairness, OJ's documentaries and movies shouldn't be tagged as a part of "Black Lives Matter" or "Black History Month" categories either. :dunno:

Just like John Wayne Gacy shouldn't be a part of the LGBSICJBRHDCBDIEOOTUEHT+-= categories either.

Imo
yeah but categorizing it as lgbt isn't saying its a part of the gay movement but that the characters in it are a part of that community and subject matter. Just like whether we or OJ likes it or not he IS a black american AND race did play heavily in the "trial of the century". In fact it was the TRIAL OF THE CENTURY only because a black man was accused of killing a pretty white woman.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He never admitted to being gay
If you know the dahmer story everybody remembers the lil boy that got away and told the cops and somehow they returned the lil boy back to him cause they thought it was a lovers dispute..kid was underage and dahmer wasn’t.. than he killed that boy.. I remember that shit like it was yesterday.. sad shit and them cops should’ve got arrested for assisting a serial killer and that kid family awarded millions..fuck that serial killing fag

by the way haven’t seen any of the series..did they touch on the subject that he might be the killer to the son of the host from americas most wanted? dahmer on the low low might be the fuel that started america most wanted.. he was asked did he kill the kid and he said no on camera but than admitted after the interview that there was no way he was gonna admit to that on record cause he knew prisoners would come after him if that was true… it was also revealed that a few people yrs after dahmer was caught said he matched the person they saw when the americas most wanted guy son disappeared.. a quiet secret people hardly touch on

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched the series yet, but the truth is just what the dude just stated:
Jeffrey Dahmer was a GAY WHITE MAN who predominately preyed upon and ate gay Black men. :dunno:
There ain't no more simple or direct way to state that fact. The LGBTQ Community is quick to bring up dead White victims of violence like:
- Matthew Shepard (lynched by rednecks)
- Brandon Teena (lynched by rednecks)
They are just as quick to want to deem themselves "victims" of a hateful and violent society, but they don't EVER want to acknowledge the fact that they've got White predators, serial killers and pedophiles (male & female) lurking within their "ranks". Like these sick, twisted fucks:
john-wayne-gacy-10367544-2-402.jpg
kevbrpygfyfnthh8yyxg.jpg
jeffrey-dahmer-mug-shot-1991-black-and-white-square-tony-rubino.jpg

So fuck the LGBTQ Community if they don't want to acknowledge, admit and own their own racism as well... :hmm:

Last edited:

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you know the dahmer story everybody remembers the lil boy that got away and told the cops and somehow they returned the lil boy back to him cause they thought it was a lovers dispute..kid was underage and dahmer wasn’t.. than he killed that boy.. I remember that shit like it was yesterday.. sad shit and them cops should’ve got arrested for assisting a serial killer and that kid family awarded millions..fuck that serial killing fag

by the way haven’t seen any of the series..did they touch on the subject that he might be the killer to the son of the host from americas most wanted? dahmer on the low low might be the fuel that started america most wanted.. he was asked did he kill the kid and he said no on camera but than admitted after the interview that there was no way he was gonna admit to that on record cause he knew prisoners would come after him if that was true… it was also revealed that a few people yrs after dahmer was caught said he matched the person they saw when the americas most wanted guy son disappeared.. a quiet secret people hardly touch on

As I recall, it was a Laotion boy, about 13 years old. One eyewitness claims he was scratched and bruised and bleeding from his buttocks. You can't get much gayer than that. The poor boy had been drugged and Officers assumed he was drunk so they bought Dahmer's story and gave the kid back to him.