Afro Latinos Get DNA Tested

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Man instead of throwing shade be honest and admit the damage slavery and colonization has did to people of African descent over the centuries. Being told a certain group of people ain't shit their kids would accept they ain't shit by default. Like I said earlier if roles was reversed and black people were on top politically, economically, and had the means to kick ass on the battlefield do you really think they would be running from Mother Africa? They look in a mirror everyday and they don't see a pale white european. In their mirror they see dark brown, tan, and high yellow skin color with curly/nappy hair and a real nose built to get oxygen to the brain. If their hair naturally attracted mating lice then I would see it differently. All I know if a race war ever went down they would be fucked.

My thing is why do you care? They don't care about you. There are blacks all over the world, but you niggaz want to focus on Latinos so fucking much! You should focus on and accept those who want to unite with blacks world wide. The people who Black America should be trying to unite with are Brazillians. They identify with black people. I've talked to them and they're about building with black Americans, but you niggaz stay focused on these Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, etc. who just don't give a fuck.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I've never seen a group of people so fucking obsessed with another group claiming black. You have blacks all over the world but it seems to me that Black Americans have this obsession with this group of people who don't want to be black??? It makes no sense to me. I say fuck them. It boggles my mind cause you got blacks who are proud to be black who live in Brazil, Canada, Germany, London, South Africa, Australia, Bahamas, etc., but you stay focused on people who hate blackness???? Only a fool does this.

If somebody hates me, I don't care if they got black in them or not, cause that person would try to kill me as I'm trying to explain the slave trade to them. They ain't trying to hear it.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
o_O So you saying not being 100% sure about your genetic makeup and being told a lot of conflicting things about your nationality and then taking the time and money to find out for yourself that you have African dna means you ain't shit?:confused::mad::dunno:
FOH they know exactly what’s going on they just want to be called crackas

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I've never seen a group of people so fucking obsessed with another group claiming black. You have blacks all over the world but it seems to me that Black Americans have this obsession with this group of people who don't want to be black??? It makes no sense to me. I say fuck them. It boggles my mind cause you got blacks who are proud to be black who live in Brazil, Canada, Germany, London, South Africa, Australia, Bahamas, etc., but you stay focused on people who hate blackness???? Only a fool does this.

If somebody hates me, I don't care if they got black in them or not, cause that person would try to kill me as I'm trying to explain the slave trade to them. They ain't trying to hear it.
This fag is a mentally deranged lunatic . Angry 24/7 at Latinos but goes and tricks on white Brazilian ass. Fucking squarebear

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldnt put much faith in those dna test.. Yall know how many grandparents and great grandparents and so on, a person has?? They would have to dig all them up and test them to find out where a person is from.. Just saying

Someone posted this years ago, but it makes sense.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Learn how the census really works, you know how many black people don't have 100% African dna but they still check African American you dumb mothafucka!

Learn how shit works you stupid motherfucker!

RIGHT ON!! Say it louder.. So sum of these kats can not only hear it but feel it!!

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
PBS had a great series on human genetic lineage

suffice to say we worried about black/white/Asian etc. and humans aren't shit but veritable mosaic of hominid species. EVERYBODY a mutt and it's fantastic. We call it genetic diversity. tribalism will only lead to global eradication.

https://www.pbs.org/show/first-peoples/

You said that right, bruh!! My grandma used to tell me, we have alot of everything in us.. That what makes us copper color people, the whole world wants too be!! For sum odd reason, people dont wanna see that!! Anyway, good ass reply..

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The lil cross eyed negrita and the large mouth Dominicana could get it...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Do we put down people who are victimized and exploited which shaped their current views? Maybe it's just taking Afro-Latinos longer to come around. However if we are honest they are still N-words and inferior subhumans to the average racist pale face Cac. I don't have to agree with their self-hatred but I am not going to totally give up on them either. The same problems they have with racism from Cacs is the same racism we get from Cacs. Now I agree with you about not having time for people who just don't get it. Yet and still it does not make them different from the rest of us. It ain't the individuals you disagree with, it is the mentality those individuals have. So like I said earlier just because some of them don't want to accept their makeup does not make them a different group from the rest of the diaspora.

bigdog_bx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DNA proves the point that people don't know shit about their history and rely on shaky information from older relatives which turns out to be false. A Jewish guy I used to work with did his thinking his was gonna come back European and it came back 51% Sub-Saharan African. Surely he was not expecting that lol. He even joked he may even be more African than me. lol We are all a mix.

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do we put down people who are victimized and exploited which shaped their current views? Maybe it's just taking Afro-Latinos longer to come around. However if we are honest they are still N-words and inferior subhumans to the average racist pale face Cac. I don't have to agree with their self-hatred but I am not going to totally give up on them either. The same problems they have with racism from Cacs is the same racism we get from Cacs. Now I agree with you about not having time for people who just don't get it. Yet and still it does not make them different from the rest of us. It ain't the individuals you disagree with, it is the mentality those individuals have. So like I said earlier just because some of them don't want to accept their makeup does not make them a different group from the rest of the diaspora.

DNA proves the point that people don't know shit about their history and rely on shaky information from older relatives which turns out to be false. A Jewish guy I used to work with did his thinking his was gonna come back European and it came back 51% Sub-Saharan African. Surely he was not expecting that lol. He even joked he may even be more African than me. lol We are all a mix.

Exactly. DNA tests show that most of this race talk is just bullshit. Too many "black" people are swearing by this racist one drop rule and don't even realize they're promoting a white supremacist fallacy. Afro-Latinos don't need to "come around" just because they have some black in them. Once you're mixed, self identity is subjective because you are made up of very different parts. Therefore, culture often determines how that person will self identify. Are African Americans with Irish/British DNA sellouts for not embracing their European heritage? No, because race is looked at in a certain way in the U.S.A. Race is looked at in a different way in Latin America. Just because blacks in the U.S.A are American doesn't mean they are "blacker" than Afro-Latinos or are defining what "black" is in a more accurate way.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Julissa is a little light for my tastes but her lips and attitude.......she can get it.

Bitch was annoying as fuck. How you have a Black girl name and be surprised ? Her mom reposnse was like my secret out who was ducking me down. These dna profiles is exposing a lot of moms out here.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Exactly. DNA tests show that most of this race talk is just bullshit. Too many "black" people are swearing by this racist one drop rule and don't even realize they're promoting a white supremacist fallacy. Afro-Latinos don't need to "come around" just because they have some black in them. Once you're mixed, self identity is subjective because you are made up of very different parts. Therefore, culture often determines how that person will self identify. Are African Americans with Irish/British DNA sellouts for not embracing their European heritage? No, because race is looked at in a certain way in the U.S.A. Race is looked at in a different way in Latin America. Just because blacks in the U.S.A are American doesn't mean they are "blacker" than Afro-Latinos or are defining what "black" is in a more accurate way.

What does all of that means if people who are vulnerable are still attacked by the same system? Notice I am not disagreeing with you on what makes people fit or not fit into a certain group. All I am saying is what affects us all is universal. Cacs don't care about who is mixed or not. Cacs are only concerned with making sure those darker than them remain beneath them in all areas of human affairs. So the real question becomes how to build a world where every one is respected and not just certain people. So while people are trying to identify with a sub group people are still being pitted against each other while those in power be like "I am glad they are letting me off the hook while they argue among themselves." One day we will get it, if not Earth dies.

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What does all of that means if people who are vulnerable are still attacked by the same system? Notice I am not disagreeing with you on what makes people fit or not fit into a certain group. All I am saying is what affects us all is universal. Cacs don't care about who is mixed or not. Cacs are only concerned with making sure those darker than them remain beneath them in all areas of human affairs. So the real question becomes how to build a world where every one is respected and not just certain people. So while people are trying to identify with a sub group people are still being pitted against each other while those in power be like "I am glad they are letting me off the hook while they argue among themselves." One day we will get it, if not Earth dies.

True. But by swearing by racist ideologies like the one drop rule, people are supporting CAC goals by defining "black" people how CACs want them defined and therefore having black people inadvertently support white purity and supremacy. Which is the more exclusive club, the one that lets everybody in or the one that filters its patrons? Being black is so devalued that people accept it as some come one come all type of race. You don't see that with other so called races and black people support this by chasing down other people that have African descent, begging them to declare themselves black, and chastising them when they don't. You don't see white people chasing down Latinos begging them to declare themselves "white" because they are of European descent. An exclusive club doesn't have to beg people to come in. Black people can elevate what it means to be black by figuring out what black actually is. I agree with you that the bottom line is building a world where none of this unscientific race stuff matters anyway.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
So he thought he was the last Taino?

Man I just laughed like I heard a dirty joke I really enjoyed. My laughter fueled by the pain and disappointment in his eyes regarding said results. Yeah I'm also that kind of asshole in real life. I was in tears laughing. He's a christian and while we were talking he said some religious shit and I told him I had no use for his views in far less subtle words.

I asked him if knew about the first Council at Nicea and he said yes. He said it with the pleading response to let it ride and just love Jesus. So when he said that shit about results I was in tears. I bombed his ass about how the Spaniards expatriated Moors, Yudaics, Muslims, so called Negros/Black people from Spain and he was shook. I told him I got love for the Borikén but you pro white supremacy cats I don't fuck with.

Damn I laughed so hard in his face that night. It was disgustingly hilarious to me. I scorched his soul that night and I knew it. I didn't even have the breathe to tell him Latinos are what WASP's call Italians who could pass for Anglo. He'd already told me he was a willing part in the ethnic cleaning of Black people with his regards on going fallacies and policies.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Man I just laughed like I heard a dirty joke I really enjoyed. My laughter fueled by the pain and disappointment in his eyes regarding said results. Yeah I'm also that kind of asshole in real life. I was in tears laughing. He's a christian and while we were talking he said some religious shit and I told him I had no use for his views in far less subtle words.

I asked him if knew about the first Council at Nicea and he said yes. He said it with the pleading response to let it ride and just love Jesus. So when he said that shit about results I was in tears. I bombed his ass about how the Spaniards expatriated Moors, Yudaics, Muslims, so called Negros/Black people from Spain and he was shook. I told him I got love for the Borikén but you pro white supremacy cats I don't fuck with.

Damn I laughed so hard in his face that night. It was disgustingly hilarious to me. I scorched his soul that night and I knew it. I didn't even have the breathe to tell him Latinos are what WASP's call Italians who could pass for Anglo. He'd already told me he was a willing part in the ethnic cleaning of Black people with his regards on going fallacies and policies.
Damn fam well said.
I couldn't have said it any better to him.

You know he prolly on suicide watch right lol. When all you believe in is a lie there's only one way out. But he'll most likely just keep his head in the sand and go extra hard religiously

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You need to leave that :

ci-e-j-brandy-vs-b9ba92c91d42e0d1.jpeg

alone, and learn how to read, comprehend and then challenge what you think you know.

Because you sound like you really believe the bullshit you post makes sense!o_O

Now go head with your breath stinkin', fat finger typin' rage in 3,2...:yawn:

You mad? Running from child support or something? As I said above, the tests are generally accurate as it pertains to your DNA origins up through a certain period of time. I've taken the Ancestry.com test and I've met blood relatives through it as well.

Man, don't come in here with this kind of common sense and understanding. This is BGOL where that kind of shit doesn't fly! :lol:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

I still say blacks are wasting their time. Why can’t you focus on people who like being black instead of these people? These people in the video I feel are the exception to the rule. Some blacks got this special draw to these people for reasons I don’t know.

But I even question now why Latinos are identifying as black. Not too long ago you were calling yourselves Spanish, mixed, not black, identity with their nationality first, etc.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
I still say blacks are wasting their time. Why can’t you focus on people who like being black instead of these people? These people in the video I feel are the exception to the rule. Some blacks got this special draw to these people for reasons I don’t know.

But I even question now why Latinos are identifying as black. Not too long ago you were calling yourselves Spanish, mixed, not black, identity with their nationality first, etc.

I still say we gonna to be arguing with other from all over the diaspora if they ever march us to the gas chamber. Still gonna be on some who is black and not black while getting a Zyklon-B shower. I agree build with like minded people with goals and values, some gotta learn the hard way. However it would be sadly ironic if we learned the hard way while still on some divisive nonsense.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Most in the Afro Latino are well aware of their blackness. There's only a small few who don't know and deny, and most of them are the Caribbean latinos, (Cubanos, Boricuas, and Dominicans).

Outside them however, Panamanians, Hondurans, Colombians, Venezolanos, Ecuadorians, Brazilians, are all in tune with their African heritage.

Those Caribbean waters are truly color struck.