Afro Latinos Get DNA Tested

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
About a year ago I was hanging with my cuz in the south Bronx and a Puerto Rican dude that was there was whining about the results of his DNA test. He wanted to be native to Puerto Rico so bad but he was Black and CAC. I told him he's a light skinned Negro :lol:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
About a year ago I was hanging with my cuz in the south Bronx and a Puerto Rican dude that was there was whining about the results of his DNA test. He wanted to be native to Puerto Rico so bad but he was Black and CAC. I told him he's a light skinned Negro :lol:

My Puerto Rican friend took it 2 years ago.....
It came back 28% African and He don't look it at ALL
He was shocked

Side Note - RAW on that Honduran Joint

Last edited:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Those dumb fucks think Puerto Rican is a race . They ain’t shit but half breed niggas that speak spanish

o_O So you saying not being 100% sure about your genetic makeup and being told a lot of conflicting things about your nationality and then taking the time and money to find out for yourself that you have African dna means you ain't shit?:confused::mad::dunno:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You niggaz want these people to be black so fucking bad or admit to be black so bad. They always letting you know they don't want to be but you still dick ride. If a Hispanic says he/she is black that will make you niggaz happy for a whole week. When the topic of hispanics being black comes up I already know it's niggaz behind it cause most of them hispanics themselves don't want to be black. You niggaz should be insulted how they view black and you still want to claim them so bad. When they open up businesses they show you niggaz how black they are by not hiring your black assess.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
You niggaz want these people to be black so fucking bad or admit to be black so bad. They always letting you know they don't want to be but you still dick ride. If a Hispanic says he/she is black you that will make you niggaz happy for a whole week. When the topic of hispanics being black comes up I already know it's niggaz behind it cause most of them hispanics themselves don't want to be black. You niggaz should be insulted how they view black and you still want to claim them so bad.
Learn how the census really works, you know how many black people don't have 100% African dna but they still check African American you dumb mothafucka!

The development of the data standards stem in large measure from new responsibilities to enforce civil rights laws."

OMB issued the instruction to "mark one or more races" after noting evidence of increasing numbers of interracial children and wanting to capture the diversity in a measurable way and having received requests by people who wanted to be able to acknowledge their or their children's full ancestry rather than identifying with only one group. Prior to this decision, the Census and other government data collections asked people to report only one race.[3]

2020 Census Research: Uses of Census Bureau Data in Federal Funds Distribution
PDFCensus.gov

Learn how shit works you stupid motherfucker!

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
You niggaz want these people to be black so fucking bad or admit to be black so bad. They always letting you know they don't want to be but you still dick ride. If a Hispanic says he/she is black that will make you niggaz happy for a whole week. When the topic of hispanics being black comes up I already know it's niggaz behind it cause most of them hispanics themselves don't want to be black. You niggaz should be insulted how they view black and you still want to claim them so bad. When they open up businesses they show you niggaz how black they are by not hiring your black assess.

Man instead of throwing shade be honest and admit the damage slavery and colonization has did to people of African descent over the centuries. Being told a certain group of people ain't shit their kids would accept they ain't shit by default. Like I said earlier if roles was reversed and black people were on top politically, economically, and had the means to kick ass on the battlefield do you really think they would be running from Mother Africa? They look in a mirror everyday and they don't see a pale white european. In their mirror they see dark brown, tan, and high yellow skin color with curly/nappy hair and a real nose built to get oxygen to the brain. If their hair naturally attracted mating lice then I would see it differently. All I know if a race war ever went down they would be fucked.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those dumb fucks think Puerto Rican is a race . They ain’t shit but half breed niggas that speak spanish

The funniest thing is that these folks want to call themselves spanish so bad.......

Mofo you may speak Spanish and have a Spanish last name.....but you aint Spanish.....

That s like us who speak English and have last names like Johnson and Thompson calling our black asses English.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The funniest thing is that these folks want to call themselves spanish so bad.......

Mofo you may speak Spanish and have a Spanish last name.....but you aint Spanish.....

That s like us who speak English and have last names like Johnson and Thompson calling our black asses English.

Exactly. No one would ever call us English. No one would ever call someone from Burkina Faso, Togo, or Senegal French. No one would ever call someone from Cameroon German.

There might be some dark skin Brazilians who might call themselves Portuguese but they ain't. Their might be some Somalis who call themselves Arab or Italian on the other hand though.

The fact that they are claiming Spanish means the Spanish conquistadors was more brutal than their other European peers.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldnt put much faith in those dna test.. Yall know how many grandparents and great grandparents and so on, a person has?? They would have to dig all them up and test them to find out where a person is from.. Just saying
I read something about 2/3 years ago that said these dna tests are about 1% accurate. And then you to worry about them giving your info to the government .

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
It's sad mofos think they will get out of the black race alive. They be trying real hard though. We all know if black people had political power and military might to back it up these melaninated self haters would barely exist.

Get out alive?

I wouldnt put much faith in those dna test.. Yall know how many grandparents and great grandparents and so on, a person has?? They would have to dig all them up and test them to find out where a person is from.. Just saying

Exactly, motherfucker black since the beginning of time get one white parent and dna all over the place.

Y'all don't understand the science behind these DNA tests at all! :smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I read something about 2/3 years ago that said these dna tests are about 1% accurate. And then you to worry about them giving your info to the government .

One percent accurate?!? They have accuracy issues when it comes to pinpointing your exact DNA origins, since they're pulling from genetic pools and some pools are larger and more accurate than others. But otherwise, they're generally accurate. I think a lot of you niggas are running from child support or something! :lol:

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered

Right on bruh!! Those websites are collecting folks dna and selling the peoples dna. Using a little known trick called deception!! They trick the people into thinking its all about looking up your family tree. The government cant come out and say were going to collect everyone dna, the people will not go for that.. Thats where those websites come into play..

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
One percent accurate?!? They have accuracy issues when it comes to pinpointing your exact DNA origins, since they're pulling from genetic pools and some pools are larger and more accurate than others. But otherwise, they're generally accurate. I think a lot of you niggas are running from child support or something! :lol:
Get out alive?

Y'all don't understand the science behind these DNA tests at all! :smh:

You need to leave that :

ci-e-j-brandy-vs-b9ba92c91d42e0d1.jpeg

alone, and learn how to read, comprehend and then challenge what you think you know.

Because you sound like you really believe the bullshit you post makes sense!o_O

Now go head with your breath stinkin', fat finger typin' rage in 3,2...:yawn:

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What white supremacy has done is confused people into thinking they are Latino,Hispanic or Spanish. I explained it to a "Hispanic/Arabic/Muslim" dude that he was black whether he believed or understood he was. I told him all human life developed and evolved from Africa in other words black, which by definition means all races(black and white),all ethnic groups( Asians,Hispanics,Natives.etc) came from black thru evolution,diet,environment,disease and mutation. I told him take 2 cans of paint one white one black, no matter what u mix with white the white is gone,mix the black and the black is still present. The whole basis of white supremacy in regards to black is we hold the genetic markers to completely erase white from face of the earth and they know that. My cousin is married to a Chinese woman and she did a test and it showed her as being 10% African and she was shocked and confused. I told her don't be confused just look at all the images of the Buddha especially the hair depictions and it will tell u all u need to know about Chinese origins. The world just don't wanna accept the truth.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
:lol:
She reminded me of my mom talking about my dad's mom, but being a "mulatto" or a "half caste". She would always whisper it and then immediately say not to tell him she said it.
Old school Jamaicans, where being mixed was not cool.
:lol:

My daughter wants to do one of these so bad, but Bill Burr got into my head with his "the government wants to use the info to clone you for spare body parts for the rich" shit.....so I've been trying to convince my siblings to do it instead...