Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Y1ZeBj.jpg

Y1ZNLb.jpg

Y1ZkEx.jpg

Y1ZvrQ.jpg

Y1ZS2V.jpg

Y1ZUYB.jpg

Society loves to portray the Black Panthers as the villains in America. They’ll only tell you that they held guns and were “militant”. The Black Panthers did many positive things for the Black Community; the Free Breakfast Program is one of them. It was designed to feed Black Children a good breakfast each morning so they could retain information at school. Too many Black Children, to this very day, go to school hungry because they cannot afford food in the morning. It has been proven that students do not learn as well when they are hungry. The Panthers were aware of this and wanted to ensure they had the opportunity to receive an adequate meal. As Huey said, “The Children always inherit the Revolution” so obviously they needed and still need to be invested in. They’ll never tell you about this but I’m not surprised. “I Do Not Expect The White Media to Show Positive Black Images.” Written By @KingKwajo

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Y1ZeBj.jpg

Y1ZNLb.jpg

Y1ZkEx.jpg

Y1ZvrQ.jpg

Y1ZS2V.jpg

Y1ZUYB.jpg

Society loves to portray the Black Panthers as the villains in America. They’ll only tell you that they held guns and were “militant”. The Black Panthers did many positive things for the Black Community; the Free Breakfast Program is one of them. It was designed to feed Black Children a good breakfast each morning so they could retain information at school. Too many Black Children, to this very day, go to school hungry because they cannot afford food in the morning. It has been proven that students do not learn as well when they are hungry. The Panthers were aware of this and wanted to ensure they had the opportunity to receive an adequate meal. As Huey said, “The Children always inherit the Revolution” so obviously they needed and still need to be invested in. They’ll never tell you about this but I’m not surprised. “I Do Not Expect The White Media to Show Positive Black Images.” Written By @KingKwajo
:eek2: Never in my life have I ever seen or heard of a Del Monte soda. I've only ever associated the brand with fruits and vegetables.

63828.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
lpuNdg.png

lpujrF.png

lpuh11.png

Black Virgin of Le Puy (Vierge Noir du Puy)
France (17th century, replaces Medieval work)

France, Haute-Loire, Le Puy. Located on the main altar of the cathedral of Notre-Dame of Le Puy; originally located in the chapel of St. Maurice; crowned by Pope Pius IX in 1856; replaces a medieval statue destroyed during the French Revolution.

Photographer: William Keighley (American, 1889-1984).

The Image Library, The Metropolitan Museum of Art; Original data, New York University - Institute of Fine Arts, Visual Resources Collection.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

1925 Gorgeous Couple Dressed for a stroll.. Photo by James Van Der Zee
I saw this man's celebrity photographs in another thread, one that escapes me right now because I'm having a "Senior Moment," or other lapse in memory.

Anyway, I foolishly assumed that he was a White photographer based solely on his Dutch surname, and that's what gave him access to the Black Elites that he was photographing.

I JUST looked him up because I remember him being credited in those threads where the pics were dropped. Wow, was I wrong. He was another Gordan Parks but I'd never heard of him though.

James Van Der Zee - Wikipedia
James Van Der Zee – Williams College Museum of Art

A self-portrait.

ma-31840596-WEB.jpg

james-van-der-zee-1886---1983-1982-photo-by-nancy-r-schiffgetty-images.jpg