Abigail Ratchford puts the IN OUT in this burger commercial..but they ain't happy bout it!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Link

Fast food chain Carl's Jr. is infamous for its suggestive commercials featuring scantily clad women chowing down on giant burgers, but that's not the kind of image In-N-Out wants to be associated with.

The California-based burger chain has taken issue with a suggestive YouTube video featuring its food: The 14-second clip features a model named Abigail Ratchford clad in a bikini and a paper In-N-Out hat like the one employees wear, throwing fries in the camera's direction, and drizzling a milkshake on her cleavage.

Ratchford was clearly just hoping to follow in the footsteps of the many rich and famous women who have starred in Carl's Jr. ads, a roster that includes everyone from Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian to Padma Lakshmi.

But the overtly sexual ad doesn't exactly align with In-N-Out's company values; the burger chain even references Bible verses on the bottom of its beverage cups and food wrappers.

In-N-Out's lawyers have reportedly sent the video's producers a cease-and-desist letter after receiving numerous complaints from customers. Per TMZ, "If it isn't taken down immediately, In-N-Out says it will likely serve up a lawsuit."

Abigail.jpg

abi-2.jpg-735x400.jpg

Soufboy

Rising Star
Registered
Got damn l never even seen her before but them titties on point! Damn she's bad. Hell that's great promotion for free, in and out needs to get on somewhere with that lawsuit shit.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
First off, this chick is nice. That being said, these asshoes are bitching about free advertising? I'll bet if it was a half naked dude those homos would be giving him awards and a gift certificate for free food.

EDIT: Why did I think this said "Exclusive to Zod" when I first scrolled past it? :roflmao:

Abigail-Ratchford-Topless-1-743x1024.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
First off, this chick is nice. That being said, these asshoes are bitching about free advertising? I'll bet if it was a half naked dude those homos would be giving him awards and a gift certificate for free food.

EDIT: Why did I think this said "Exclusive to Zod" when I first scrolled past it? :roflmao:

Abigail-Ratchford-Topless-1-743x1024.jpg

Damn I just noticed this......