Aaron Hernandez's lawyer says he had Stage 3 CTE.... Is suing the League and the Patriots

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are too many fools that need to be got because of their ignorance or brazenness. Unfortunately, you can not do anything without going to prison.

Every one of us thought about putting some work in on some fool. I like to know why he killed the person.

If he killed the person for no reason, CTE may have played a part.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ant-shares-photo-makes-no-mention-father.html

4C8931A500000578-5759231-image-a-82_1527023226124.jpg

4C89316D00000578-5759231-image-m-68_1527017827279.jpg

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch said "Mommy and Sissy" aka I'm a single mom again. I swear Black women keep taking losses they bring on themselves.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's funny to look at all the people dismissing cte and also acting like his wasn't stage 3 meaning he had the shit way longer
And it's proven CTE isn't regular brain trauma it's some whole other shit the NFL supresses lol.

Cte don't make him a victim of anything he did what he did
But also it's reasonable to surmise his motherfucking brain was impaired and had been impaired for a long ass motherfucking time

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It's funny to look at all the people dismissing cte and also acting like his wasn't stage 3 meaning he had the shit way longer
And it's proven CTE isn't regular brain trauma it's some whole other shit the NFL supresses lol.

Cte don't make him a victim of anything he did what he did
But also it's reasonable to surmise his motherfucking brain was impaired and had been impaired for a long ass motherfucking time

Man. When they start showing all the non-pros with CTE from playing ball, it's a wrap. How many people who just played high school got that shit? How many who played college but didn't make pro got it?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Man. When they start showing all the non-pros with CTE from playing ball, it's a wrap. How many people who just played high school got that shit? How many who played college but didn't make pro got it?
true, cause im for damn sure my brother has it.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Exactly and it's extreme brain impairment

If you have paranoid schizophrenia or severe depression you can take pills to help you.

Cte is both of those plus more at the same damn time and ain't no pills for that.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
what impact is it having or what symptoms/signs do you see?
inexplicable lapses of judgement and significant impulsivity.

inability to determine long term effects of terrible decisions, constant repeating of the same mistakes, zoning out, emotional peaks and valleys all in the same sentence.

my mom said he took too many hits to the head, i thought she was joking until she said it again recently.

I AM GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor

inability to determine long term effects of terrible decisions, constant repeating of the same mistakes, zoning out, emotional peaks and valleys all in the same sentence.

my mom said he took too many hits to the head, i thought she was joking until she said it again recently.

damn smh

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

That's fucked up to hear man.

I'm sure the number of cases not diagnosed is alarming. I got to thinking about PAL boxing. How much CTE did that cause to people? Seen cats getting their bells rung in the gym just during sparring.

A lot of things are going to change in the next 10-20 years -- and they should.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
For those who have the time to check out a bit on Youtube (or in full in podcast format) ... the Cat Zingano interview on Joe Rogan's show was pretty good. Listened to it earlier today. Had meant to check it out previously. She talks about the ups and downs in her health and career ... the TBI (traumatic brain injury) she suffered from the fight with now-current champion Amanda Nunes (who she defeated in that fight prior to Nunes being champ, but suffered plenty of damage before mounting her comeback), her experiences with various health/recovery treatments, and time spent in Colorado & San Diego. It's a good listen in that she's very open, honest & revealing of her struggles ... but still has that fight left in her. Also, her husband commit suicide back in Jan. 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Zingano#Mixed_martial_arts_record

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get all them deep pockets..id sue the NCAA, also.

The NFL don't want this trial going public, but aren't they in a no win situation? If they settle, they open the gates to untold other potential suits? If they fight it, attys get to digging into what they REALLY know about CTE and when they knew it.

Football is like boxing...at one time, white guys participated in the sport quite a bit...then as the punchdrunk fighter became a cliche, it became the sport of poor people, as their only way out...

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered