Aaron Hernandez's lawyer says he had Stage 3 CTE.... Is suing the League and the Patriots

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They have found cte in high school players btw

Right.

Dude had bodies long before big time football.

Exactly my point
they don't even care about concussions until the NFL
this caring about concussions in pop warner and shit is a recent event like within the past 3 years.

Next up will be Percy Harvin I'm willing to bet that.
Dude had migraine headaches at Florida so bad that he'd have to miss games
I bet that was nothing but CTE

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see her getting a big win from this. Could be wrong, but the NFL's legal team is huge and they will say first, that you can't prove that the CTE caused him to commit suicide, especially since he had just been sentenced to life in prison, which any juror will see as a probable cause.
Also, his pro career was only 3 years.... they could argue that high school and college ball contributed as much as or more than his NFL career. I'm not siding with the league by any means; just thinking about what they'll say in court.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Parsons#Death

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Parsons#Mixed_martial_arts_record

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Parsons

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/bellat...after-alleged-hit-and-run-accident-in-florida

Parsons was hit by a Range Rover in Delray Beach, Florida early in the morning on May 1, 2016, while crossing a street. As a result, he had the bottom half of his right leg amputated.[11] He died on May 4, 2016 as a result of his injuries.[12] On May 7, a 28-year-old Dennis Wright of Boca Raton was charged with leaving the scene of a crash causing death, tampering with evidence and driving with a suspended license as a habitual offender, his sixth suspension. Wright tried to take the damaged SUV to a body shop, but the body shop owner refused to repair the SUV. According to the unnamed witnesses cited in the report, the body shop owner knew the SUV had been involved in the crash that killed Jordan Parsons.That led to Wright storing the SUV at Security Storage Facility at 189 W. Linton Blvd, police said. [13]

In October 2016, it was announced that a postmortem analysis of Parsons` brain had revealed the degenerative brain disease Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).[14] Parsons was the second fighter in the multibillion-dollar MMA industry to be publicly identified as having been diagnosed with CTE, with Gary Goodridge being the first.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have to say GET THE FUCK ON trying to say he's a murderer because of CTE.

I'm no lawyer but he was a problem way before he was in the nfl and even then he was competent enough to come to work, cash checks, organize a murder AND know a Bilicheat playbook???

Sorry not buying.it

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm no lawyer but he was a problem way before he was in the nfl and even then he was competent enough to come to work, cash checks, organize a murder AND know a Bilicheat playbook???

Sorry not buying.it
church

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
My sons wont be playing football.

I've seen a company that gives high school kids brain baseline tests for concussions. This baseline is re-evaluated after each concussion. That's one type of test that could be done while you are alive. :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

His lawyer is saying it's the most severe case ever seen in a 27 year old.

See this right here... makes me question CTE. How long was he even in the league? 2 maybe 3 years....

Either way... this one is going to be interesting.

Didn't they say he was involved in alot of fights in prison. Could the CTE be related to that or could the Fights in Prison be some of the cause of the CTE. Something tells me that this case is going to bring up alot of Prison Shit that the Family might not want put out in the public.... but his prison life does become relevant if you are looking for causality.

I understand he was only in the NFL a few years but you gotta calculate

pop warner high school AND college.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Somewhere that doctor is laughing his ass off.

tenor.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Sorry not buying.it

Did he start playing football in the NFL or?
He's played football all his life to get to that point was he playing flag football at Florida?

Lawrence Phillip has damn near the same identical story and CTE suffering.

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Did he start playing football in the NFL or?
He's played football all his life to get to that point was he playing flag football at Florida?

Lawrence Phillip has damn near the same identical story and CTE suffering.

A friend of mine has CTE. He ran into a glass door full speed. He's a former pro.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Sorry not buying.it

Exactly. I hate agendas.

Read up on this guy before this CTE shit. He loved his father and his mom had an affair. Brought the other guy around like his father wasn't shit. He basically flipped out around that time. No fucks to give.

Anger turns kids to street shit all the time. That cat was taking family anger out on the world.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

His lawyer is saying it's the most severe case ever seen in a 27 year old.

See this right here... makes me question CTE. How long was he even in the league? 2 maybe 3 years....

Either way... this one is going to be interesting.

Didn't they say he was involved in alot of fights in prison. Could the CTE be related to that or could the Fights in Prison be some of the cause of the CTE. Something tells me that this case is going to bring up alot of Prison Shit that the Family might not want put out in the public.... but his prison life does become relevant if you are looking for causality.

Aaaaaaaa no Fonzy, it's all due to Football. Basically his lawyer is telling them to sit on it. A long time. And pay up

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
My sister already told my nephew he's not playing no more football after this year......I saw a new report yesterday saying a lot of parents isn't letting their sons play football due to CTE.
MLS is about to take off big time in this country. Baseball will see a renaissance in the black community.

Edit:The Premier League viewership will be way up.