Aaron Hernandez's lawyer says he had Stage 3 CTE.... Is suing the League and the Patriots

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

His lawyer is saying it's the most severe case ever seen in a 27 year old.

See this right here... makes me question CTE. How long was he even in the league? 2 maybe 3 years....

Either way... this one is going to be interesting.

Didn't they say he was involved in alot of fights in prison. Could the CTE be related to that or could the Fights in Prison be some of the cause of the CTE. Something tells me that this case is going to bring up alot of Prison Shit that the Family might not want put out in the public.... but his prison life does become relevant if you are looking for causality.

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Anything to watch these cocksuckas suffer.

9862497.jpg

Keyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are there any ways of screening CTE? All of the medical test they go through at the combine would surely show something. :smh:

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
No consolation for his family, but I expect a big big check coming their way. Question is do they settle or do they go to a trial and possibly have a jury rule against them.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
should have treated the keap sitaution different fuck boy now they will get it

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

His lawyer is saying it's the most severe case ever seen in a 27 year old.

See this right here... makes me question CTE. How long was he even in the league? 2 maybe 3 years....

Either way... this one is going to be interesting.

Didn't they say he was involved in alot of fights in prison. Could the CTE be related to that or could the Fights in Prison be some of the cause of the CTE. Something tells me that this case is going to bring up alot of Prison Shit that the Family might not want put out in the public.... but his prison life does become relevant if you are looking for causality.

Does the NCAA test their athletes for CTE? Although pro football is a bit more violent since everyone is fast and strong, but you can get your bell rung in college too.

Last edited:

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Now the Monday morning fantasy loving qb kap jersey wearing red, black and green brehs get a conscious about the dangerous of CTE. U have brehs walking round with a cane like someone's 90 yr old Dad.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
No consolation for his family, but I expect a big big check coming their way. Question is do they settle or do they go to a trial and possibly have a jury rule against them.

This will Settle.... NFL doesn't want this battle.. See LSN's comment about the victim's families to see why. This trial would be on national TV too...

there is no way the NFL want's the potential for the Victim's families to bring this up...

But if someone does find a link this could explain some of the irrational decisions that Some Football players have made that had us Wondering... Why would you do this? Like Rae Carruth, Lawrence Phillips, and Robert Rozier.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this gonna make his gridiron killer movie even better....this gonna be the epic conclusion...a doctor gonna be in the hospital and they gonna be like why was he so crazy..than somebody gonna look at a scan his eyes gonna get big and they gonna do the slowmotion run in the hallway to a board meeting..as the board meeting goes on the doctor gonna run in and in slowmo go " he had cte"...than u here the jason voorhee's noise..than the credits..yessssssssssss make this movie now