A good trade-in or a dumb move?

Would any of you trade in a 2003 Honda Accord (4-Cylinder, All-Power) with 49,000 miles on it for a 2002 Acura 2.5TL (6-Cylinder, All-Power, Navigation, Leather interior) with 100,000 miles on it?

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
No My Brotha. I Wouldn't Do It. Your Car Has Only 49,000 Miles On It. It's A 2003. Why You Going To Get A 2002 Vehicle With Over 100,000 Miles On It? The Leather And Everything Sounds Good But Your Car Is Barely Broken In.

spicykjun

Star
Registered
umm lemme think honda with 49000 mile for a HONDA with 100000 miles

come on playa thas like sayn i got a thick redbone only had 3 dicks n her life and i wanna trade her for a slim redbone prostitute

it aint always bout tha outer package homie

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
Bastard Chile said:
Would any of you trade in a 2003 Honda Accord (4-Cylinder, All-Power) with 49,000 miles on it for a 2002 Acura 2.5TL (6-Cylinder, All-Power, Navigation, Leather interior) with 100,000 miles on it?
:hmm:

spicykjun said:
umm lemme think honda with 49000 mile for a HONDA with 100000 miles

come on playa thas like sayn i got a thick redbone only had 3 dicks n her life and i wanna trade her for a slim redbone prostitute

it aint always bout tha outer package homie

I know, man. But you know how it is when that "nigga" gene kicks in. It's hard to fight it!!

kilam

Potential Star
Registered
i'm an acura dude but what i will tell you is that the 99-03 tl's have a transmission issue
which they are only covering until 109, 000 miles for replacement...and there's no guarantee that your problem will be solved.

stick with the honda accord..

..oh and there is no 2002 2.5 TL with 6 cyl
the 92-94 vigors and the 95-98 2.5 TLs were inline 5 cylinder engines.

the 3.2 L is the 6 cyl
check out the second generation forum at tl.acurazine.com for more info

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Do u know that Acura is nothing more than high end Hondas????

same as ford-lincoln/jaguar, nissan-infiniti, toyota-lexus

dawg u dont downgrade for the same older product with more wear and tear

plus you have no idea how the previous owner drove that car

but u do know how well your Accord runs

dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I have a Nice Beach Front House in Arizona , you can buy

I will sell it to you for a Good price also

leemajors

Star
Registered
Whoever placed that deal on the table doesn't respect your intelligence as a man and views you as nothing more than a fool. If the person is a friend of yours, you should watch them from now on cuz their intent is suspect. Put simply, NO DEAL!

Yogi Bear

Star
OG Investor
Put a System in the Accord nothing big just 2 10's and good speakers with a good amp. Enough to improve the sound in the car. If you have a system already put Navigation or a flip out screen in it. Tint the windows. You already made the choice to drive a 4 cylinder Accord, keep it. It will cost you 45.00 - 50.00 dollars to fill the TL up.

Nothing wrong with buying a car with that many miles on it. It's just not smart when what you are driving has so few miles on it. I could see if it was just too small for you and you needed something bigger but that's not the case.