Potential Star
Registered
The Terrell Owens soap opera continue.
[FRAME]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3879562?GT1=6773[/FRAME]

peanut1

Support BGOL
Registered
Havoc said:
And once again, the media has something utterly pointless to report on.
No, T.O. is shamelessly using the media to try to get his way. I just say his "interview" on SportsCenter on how he got upset because his coach told him to shut up and that he doesn't care if talks to McNabb again or not. How you are going to act like that toward the coach and quarterback when all you are is a wide reciever? He only touches the ball 8 times a game and mostly gets hit by guys under 6 feet.

Fucking crybaby doesn't understand what it is like to be a regular human being. I wish I had a multi milion job where the worst thing that happens is that my boss tells me to shut up once. My pop warner coach was worse than that when I was 8. Even in third grade I was able to man up and deal with it.

T.O. can either shut the fuck up and play for the Eagles, or sit the whole year and not get paid. Its sad a grown ass man is still this dumb.

Deuce_Wyld

Support BGOL
Registered
peanut1 said:
No, T.O. is shamelessly using the media to try to get his way. I just say his "interview" on SportsCenter on how he got upset because his coach told him to shut up and that he doesn't care if talks to McNabb again or not. How you are going to act like that toward the coach and quarterback when all you are is a wide reciever? He only touches the ball 8 times a game and mostly gets hit by guys under 6 feet.

Fucking crybaby doesn't understand what it is like to be a regular human being. I wish I had a multi milion job where the worst thing that happens is that my boss tells me to shut up once. My pop warner coach was worse than that when I was 8. Even in third grade I was able to man up and deal with it.

T.O. can either shut the fuck up and play for the Eagles, or sit the whole year and not get paid. Its sad a grown ass man is still this dumb.

REAL TALK
Its hard for me to feel sorry for a millionaire pro athlete.​

O

originalman

peanut1 said:
T.O. can either shut the fuck up and play for the Eagles, or sit the whole year and not get paid.

Exactly.

Like I said before 99.9% of the time I side with the player. But TO ignorant ass signed the contract last year after the NFL players association told him not to sign the contract and that it was a bad contract that was back loaded with money. After his old agent didn't sign the proper paper work and the 49ers traded his ass to the ravens. He did want to be there and courted the eagles and Mcnabb. Then the eagles traded a pick and a player for him and the eagles tore up his old contract( which they didn't have to do) and let him negotiate a contract. So there is no way I will side with him. I mean damn how many breaks acne a motherfucka get.

So I don't feel sorry for his ass, Shit he should have did history on the Eagles organization. They never renegotiate contracts. I mean never, look what happended to jerimiah trotter, they cut his ass for the same shit and he went to the redskins. Trotter was a pro bowler and at that time one of the best young LBs in the game.

Also I can see TO wanting a new contract, but there is no excuse for him to publically critize his teamates and throw them under the bus. I mean myself and other people on this site cursed and bitch about Farve calling out walker in the media about holding out. We need to also call out TO for throwing his fellow teamates under the bus for a new contract.

That shit is just as ignorant and unprofessional as Farves shit.

Anyway fuck it TO is 32 that fool only got about 2 years left to make big money. TO actually believes that a team will make a 32 year old WR a top 10 paid player :lol: that fool must think the NFL is the NBA or MLB. That shit doesn't work in the NFL. Only players over 30 getting new deals that are in the top 10 paid players are QBs. Shit Emmit smith is one of the greatest RB in the history of the NFL was a top 10 player when he was in his 30s only because the deal he signed was when he was in his 20s. He would have never been able to get a fdeal like that in his 30s. Shit I rather deal with moss bullshit then T.O. Plus you know how andy reid and the eagles hold grudges. I can see them suspending his ass for the whole season.

Please if they trade him I hope he doesn't go to ATL. That fool will hurt Vicks development with all his ignorance. Mothafucka will have vick throwing the ball to him in thriple coverage and getting picks.

Also you see how all the teams this season are holding strong against super agent drew rosenhaus. Ain't one team buckled into his demands. Seems like The league and owners are banding together to stop rosenhause and to show why the NFL is the most powerful league and that the NFL Players association is the weakest in all of sports.

hart

Support BGOL
Registered
Most people see it as a million dollar athlete complaining
I see it as an underpaid employee tryinh to get fair market value for his services.
He is where he is and we are where we are for a reason
That reason in this case is because T.O is a world class athlete who can play football and we are not.
That's why he gets paid what he does.
His occupation is irrelevant...........I know sanitation workers making more than teachers, police officers, etc
Bottom line you get what you are worth
That's what T.O is trying to do.........
Yes he fucked up by having a bad contract..............but being a disruption will get him kicked off the team at the end of the year and onto a new one next year with a new contract
Right or Wrong..............
Mission Accomplished
NFL is a business

Deuce_Wyld

Support BGOL
Registered
hart said:
I know sanitation workers making more than teachers, police officers, etc
I work in sanitation/janitorial/contract cleaning business
whats your point? You damn right WE get paid
more than 1st-5th year teachers and "pigs".
We clean filth, grime and blood borne pathogens,
I've seen shit (literally) that would disgust the average mofo​

hart

Support BGOL
Registered
Deuce_Wyld said:

I work in sanitation/janitorial/contract cleaning business
whats your point? You damn right WE get paid
more than 1st-5th year teachers and "pigs".
We clean filth, grime and blood borne pathogens,
I've seen shit (literally) that would disgust the average mofo​
My point is you get what you are worth (or what the market for your services will bear) not what someone thinks is morally/socially significant. People think Athletes are overpaid etc etc......... But they wouldn't be paid as much as they are if the public didn't support them.
I used to get upset at an athlete making all that money but now I don't care.......I have a computer business myself and I see people getting robbed left and right........It's not what you are worth it's what you can negotiate and get for your services in return.
That's what I am saying