90% of Utah in extreme drought as governor declares emergency, asks locals to conserve water

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Sprinkler systems to keep their lawns green :smh:
They want that "American suburban life"!

They didn't get much snow this past winter either - the Salt Lake is just a salt pit!

This didn’t just start this has been going on for a few years and gotten worse and worse and worse some of those people in Utah trying to change the story but it’s too late

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::roflmao3:

I said that yesterday when he posted the pic in another thread until I took a second look.

It's former Vice President Al Gore.

Al_Gore%2C_Vice_President_of_the_United_States%2C_official_portrait_1994.jpg

Aging like buttermilk. :smh:

Damn. I didn't recognize him in that other pic either.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The fact is and I'm sure ya'll have seen and heard it, rates/prices on damn near everything are going up everywhere. :(

Yeah, my city had a real reasonable cost of living, but folks leaving these high cost cities and moving here to NC. Our economy isn’t like that. We don’t have those type of jobs to support that.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oookay!!! Ill say it again!! All this shit is by design!! Nothing just happens, every fuckin thing is by design & planned out!!!

One more tyme

H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012

If folks havent figured out the media main function is to brainwash or mindfuck the masses!! But aint nobody listening, so the dream/trance/illusion is in full swing!! So, you got 2 options 1 unplug from the tv or 2 sit your azz in front of the tv and enjoy ur programming and conditioning!! The nazi's are doing what the fuck they wanna do and our people are sitting on their azz's getting their daily tv mindfucking!!

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Sidenote: Back in the late 90's I had to catch a connecting flight from Vegas to Atlanta via Salt Lake City, bruh I thought I was on the set of Little House on the Prairie plaid shirts and cowboy hats everywhere. They didn't mind showing the strength out West could've sworn I saw somebody with a horse.:confused:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Definition of Drought
Drought is a complex phenomenon that is difficult to monitor and define. Hurricanes, for example, have a definite beginning and end and can easily be seen as they develop and move. Drought, on the other hand, is the absence of water. It is a creeping phenomenon that slowly sneaks up and impacts many sectors of the economy, and operates on many different time scales.

As a result, the climatological community has defined four types of drought:
1) meteorological drought
2) hydrological drought
3) agricultural drought
4) socioeconomic drought.

Meteorological drought happens when dry weather patterns dominate an area.

Hydrological drought occurs when a low water supply becomes evident, especially in streams, reservoirs, and groundwater levels, usually after many months of meteorological drought.

Agricultural drought happens when crops become affected.

And socioeconomic drought relates the supply and demand of various commodities to drought. Meteorological drought can begin and end rapidly, while hydrological drought takes much longer to develop and then recover. Many different indices have been developed over the decades to measure drought in these various sectors. The U.S. Drought Monitor depicts drought integrated across all time scales and differentiates between agricultural and hydrological impacts.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah, my city had a real reasonable cost of living, but folks leaving these high cost cities and moving here to NC. Our economy isn’t like that. We don’t have those type of jobs to support that.

My lil' bruh said Pfizer, Google and some meaux shit coming to da triangle soon. I'ono if it's true of not.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I’m not sure about those two, but I did hear that Apple was coming to Raleigh. If all three come, it’s a wrap for the cost of living over there. It’s already steep.
Don't know how familiar you are with the A, but Microsoft is building a campus near Bankhead Hwy, and now the COL over there is going to go up. Bankhead was straight hood!