89 Year old Billionaire gives all his 8 Billion away to charities .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First attempt at a so-called white man to renounce racism but he didn’t go all the way.

good start though.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
jMafZYEYo6WWqKXQFrS6m8UQIT1Y5b4qEHtP2-T91P2DoQeur2fOcIt5nv9Vax_f1rmV3X-fb-scj-ymZhLwfGLMw1zkNh_7XTXl59Di5NiVSPJtkXRy

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
You talk about a good problem to have. He “finally got rid of his 8 billion after years of making secret donations.”
Thats some gangsta shit, he basically said, I don’t even need this anymore.:dunno::money:
Wouldnt be me. Id give some away though.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You know rich old white men do that.

I had a neighbor, this old white dude that used to sit outside in his wheelchair, had an old Buick. He had a Black maid who was a friend of my mother's.

Welp, dude was sick and about to die. Dude revealed that he was rich and gave 22 million and 2 private jets to the maid.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I refuse to believe that he actually owned only one pair of shoes.

Did he jog in dress shoes or wear sneakers to weddings and funerals?

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His family already knew they wasn't getting shit from him.

Feeney is known to be a very private person and has given few interviews over the years. He is also known for having lived a very frugal lifestyle, not owning a car or home, and only one pair of shoes.

He wouldn't even buy a house for his kids to grow up in. "Fuck ya'll rug rats...this my money! Make your own damn way"

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
You know rich old white men do that.

I had a neighbor, this old white dude that used to sit outside in his wheelchair, had an old Buick. He had a Black maid who was a friend of my mother's.

Welp, dude was sick and about to die. Dude revealed that he was rich and gave 22 million and 2 private jets to the maid.

She must have been a really good cook...........:rolleyes2: