6IX9INE Removed From Federal Indictment, He May Have Cut A Deal

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
ot4stun9riz11.jpg

There were reports going around last week that Tekashi 6ix9ine had cut a deal with the feds in order to bring down his sentence or totally get removed from the case. It looks like it may be true after all.

Some new charges were filed on Thursday in the case involving Tekashi 6ix9ine where he was accused of federal racketeering and firearms charges. The viral 22-year-old rapper was arrested in November for allegedly being a member of the violent crew Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods. Three new defendants have been added to the case according to court documents obtained by HHNM — Anthony Ellison, Denard Butler and Kintea McKenzie but 6ix 9ine, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, is missing from the papers.

6ix9ine-court1.jpg

According to the documents, Butler was arrested yesterday, Ellison was already in custody on federal charges and McKenzie is still at large. The case is assigned to U.S. District Judge Paul A. Engelmayer. U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “As alleged in the superseding indictment, the new defendants in this case, like those previously charged, engaged in brazen acts of gun violence. Thanks to our remarkable partners at HSI, ATF, and the NYPD, these defendants now face federal charges for their serious crimes.”

“Nine Trey was a criminal enterprise involved in committing numerous acts of violence, including shootings, robberies, and assaults in and around Manhattan and Brooklyn,” according to the papers. “Members and associates of Nine Trey engaged in violence to retaliate against rival gangs, to promote the standing and reputation of Nine Trey, and to protect the gang’s narcotics business. Members and associates of Nine Trey enriched themselves by committing robberies and selling drugs, such as heroin, fentanyl, furanyl fentanyl, MDMA, dibutylone, and marijuana.”

Tekashi 6ix9ine’s name not being in the indictment anymore is an interesting development which could mean he has entered into a cooperation agreement with the authorities but there has not been any announcement from either party yet. We have reached out to his lawyer for a comment. Tekashi had pled not guilty in the original charges with the trial date for September, 2019.

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2019/02/te...th-feds-name-missing-from-updated-indictment/

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all know damn well that whiteboy snitched.

yea but if I was in his shoes.. and I was lookin at dudes every fuckin day... and Im a lil lightskin muthafucka, with long hair in a fuckin prison cell...

not being a rape victim > being a victim...

snitch pass granted...

they gonna come at him hard.. but that lil fucka talks sooo much shit...

I dont think he will give a fuck..

it will be interesting to see.. if he could keep up his hit streak with his old team busted up....

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
yea but if I was in his shoes.. and I was lookin at dudes every fuckin day... and Im a lil lightskin muthafucka, with long hair in a fuckin prison cell...

snitch pass granted...

it will be interesting to see.. if he could keep up his hit streak with his old team busted up....

Ain't no excuses or passes in real thug life. Either you in or out. He ain't light skinned. He's white. Hispanic is his ethnicity while his race is white. Point remains that real niggas said that whiteboy was bad for the culture and making a minstral of it and here we are.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

snitch pass granted...

hqdefault.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't no excuses or passes in real thug life. Either you in or out. He ain't light skinned. He's white. Hispanic is his ethnicity while his race is white. Point remains that real niggas said that whiteboy was bad for the culture and making a minstral of it and here we are.

nah my bruh, the REAL fact is he is a CREATION of bruhs and was getting pimped by bruhs..

from what Im hearing if there was no tre way there would be no takashi..

and yea he gonna have a hard time trollin folks now..

and he gonna have to admit that charalamayne was right... and called his future out..I mean its not like we aint see it coming. but charla was right..

and takash is gonna have to lay low... because he maybe free.. but in his words.. he gonna be lookin real.

STOOOOPID!!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
nah my bruh, the REAL fact is he is a CREATION of bruhs and was getting pimped by bruhs..

from what Im hearing if there was no tre way there would be no takashi..

and yea he gonna have a hard time trollin folks now..

and he gonna have to admit that charalamayne was right... and called his future out..I mean its not like we aint see it coming. but charla was right..

and takash is gonna have to lay low... because he maybe free.. but in his words.. he gonna be lookin real.

STOOOOPID!!

uJ4VPEol_o.gif

None of them are victims. Every single last one of those idiots are more than culpable. As much as I don't like Charlamayne he did warn that fool. So I'm just sitting back watching the shit show while they burn each other. Their failure will not be in vain though. I will use their ordeal as a fine example of the down side of fuckery.