6 used cars to Never, Ever Buy according to the 20+ years of CAR WIZARD mechanic experience!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
6 used cars you SHOULD BUY according to the 20+ years of CAR WIZARD mechanic experience!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
I DON’T CARE how sweet of a deal it is! DON’T BUY IT!:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:I told you to buy the Toyota, you showed up with the Arcadia?!?
200.gif

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
6 used SUV's to Never, Ever Buy according to the 20+ years of CAR WIZARD mechanic experience!

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I generally would buy a used vehicle from a private owner, mostly an older couple or a person past 60 years of age.
Reason is:
1. They generally change the engine oil and other vehicle maintenance as scheduled including tire changes.

2. They don't dog their vehicles whereas they go easy on the cars engine and suspension with slower careful driving.

I'm partial to Toyota and Honda because I've found them to be reliable vehicles if you drive them right and keep up the maintenance.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
The CAR WIZARD shares the top Full size, 1/2 ton, Gas TRUCKS TO Buy & NOT to Buy!