5'4" 155lbs 37% body fat.....GIMME AS IS!!!

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
485full-melyssa-ford.jpg

4e0ce5d07912bec663af9673ff1f30f5.gif

tumblr_mi38md4AtM1rbppffo1_400.gif

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Damn. WTF was FloRida thinking giving that up :smh:

Huh? I'm not sure you know how dick pussy dynamics work fam...

IF all FloRida was trying to due is fuck then she was on the way out the second he stuck it in.

Melyssa Ford is an old hoe mayne and as long as FloRida has...

-Money.

-Relevance commercially...

...he's going to be able to trade in a 'Melyssa Ford' type every year.

EVERY YEAR. A LATER MODEL AT THAT.

She's in that gym getting the proper 'farting & puking' work out not only for health/rehab reasons but because her look is her currency and the Ford Dollar ain't getting what it use to.

Hell I'm regular dude and she's a stale crackerjack fuck to me; "I'll eat stale crackerjacks but I have to have them RIGHT NOW"- Patrice O'Neal

*two cents*

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Some trainers are real attention whores and ignorant. Was in Golds gym and doing some heavy bench and this yo yo mf approach talking about he’s a trainer and asks what I’m working on:hmm: I’m like son how you gonna help me? You don’t even look better than me. Help me with what? :confused:

He asked me if I was a trainer. Yea, former, trainer. Military :hmm: I’ve been validated through 3 world wars and in high intensity conflict. I’m almost sure I’m older than you too. By at least 10 years. I’m benching 250 with no spotter and relaxed. What you got to say? Shit, I’m all ears. o_O Mf slithered away.

All that bs the second guy said was fluff. Means nothing. Woman still is in good shape.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Some trainers are real attention whores and ignorant. Was in Golds gym and doing some heavy bench and this yo yo mf approach talking about he’s a trainer and asks what I’m working on:hmm: I’m like son how you gonna help me? You don’t even look better than me. Help me with what? :confused:

He asked me if I was a trainer. Yea, former, trainer. Military :hmm: I’ve been validated through 3 world wars and in high intensity conflict. I’m almost sure I’m older than you too. By at least 10 years. I’m benching 250 with no spotter and relaxed. What you got to say? Shit, I’m all ears. o_O Mf slithered away.

All that bs the second guy said was fluff. Means nothing. Woman still is in good shape.

Three world wars my nigga? WWI (1914 - 1918), WWII (1939 - 1945), and when was the third one?

And how is what the second guy saying fluff? Yeah, she looks damn good, but she's technically obese at 37% body fat.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Three world wars my nigga? WWI (1914 - 1918), WWII (1939 - 1945), and when was the third one?

And how is what the second guy saying fluff? Yeah, she looks damn good, but she's technically obese at 37% body fat.

:lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Ok mf then wars!

Obese by western standards but any overall goal isn’t to just lose fat. She looks fine especially for her age and height. She doesn’t need all that dumb shit he was saying. Training isn’t just about fat loss, it’s about maximizing your overall and total fitness level while changing your eating habits. Plus exercise. Lmao

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
:lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Ok mf then wars!

Obese by western standards but any overall goal isn’t to just lose fat. She looks fine especially for her age and height. She doesn’t need all that dumb shit he was saying. Training isn’t just about fat loss, it’s about maximizing your overall and total fitness level while changing your eating habits. Plus exercise. Lmao

And that's what Mike Rashid said and has her doing. Squats and other muscle-building and strength-building routines. Actually seems like he's concentrating more on that with her than straight-up fat loss. The other guy was just talking about how she can supplement that with her diet.