4 Stolen Rolex Watches Found in Woman's Vagina

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article224290880.html

MIAMI SPRINGS, Fla. — Police found four Rolex watches in a woman’s vagina during a strip search.

According to the Miami Herald, the woman stole a businessman’s expensive Rolex watches while on a date.

watch%20theft.jpg

Delajurea Brookens, 29, who stole five Rolex watches from her date and hid them in her vagina (Photo/ Miami-Dade Corrections)

Delajurea Brookens, 29, met the Orlando man, Ramon Diaz, at a popular club in Miami Beach on Jan. 8. The couple later ended up at a hotel. After Diaz went to the bathroom to freshen up, he found his Crown Royal whiskey bag, containing five watches valued at $108,000, gone.

Diaz caught Brookens getting into a taxi with the bag and demanded she give the watches back. Brookens then beat him on this head with an unknown object and left.

A hotel employee witnessed the incident and called police. Officers were able to find Brookens behind a local store and arrested her.

Inside the cruiser, Brookens spit, stomped windows, banged her head and bit officers, police say.

During the arrest, police found one of Diaz’s stolen watches. They searched the area and couldn’t find the other four. After corrections officers searched Brookens, they retrieved the other four from her vaginal cavity.

Brookens was charged with grand theft, resisting and officer with violence, battery and possession of cocaine. She was also charged with criminal mischief when she urinated on the floor of her holding cell.

She was released from jail after posting a $22,000 bond.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lmao after seeing her pic,them rolex's loss all of their value.....

"...My fucking watch has this smell to it,I don't know where it comes from,I keep in jewelry box"

Mc RedKool Laid,would proudly wear it..."This here Rolle came out a bitches ass,literally"

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
you-know-what-time-it-is-yeah-boy.jpg

You know he a Cokehead and drunk to fuck a crack whore and leave 100k in a crown Royal bag, and go to toilet while she still in the room :smh:

Last edited: