39 Year Old Nurse Who Wants A Husband Talks Going VIRAL, Marriage & Being Submissive |The Coffee pod

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
As someone who works in Healthcare I will say that nurses, particularly RNs and NPs will be difficult for most dudes to handle. Most dudes will have better success with female physicians.

And as the video suggests, when they figure out they drunk the kool-aid, it's too late. But, as a man, you have to wonder if she/ they really learned their lesson and truly changed.

I would also add that in addition to understanding relationship dynamics, modern women have to learn about commitment. Get in the Relationship/ marriage and stay through the good and the bad.

Last edited:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As someone who works in Healthcare I will say that nurses, particularly RNs and NPs will be difficult for most dudes to handle. Most dudes will have better success with female physicians.

And as the video suggests, when they figure out they drunk the kool-aid, it's too late. But, as a man, you have to wonder if she/ they really learned their lesson and truly changed.

I would also add that in addition to understanding relationship dynamics, modern women have to learn about commitment. Get in the Relationship/ marriage and stay through the good and the bad.

Why do you say that about RNs?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Her video was posted a week ago on this board and like I said before she’s not ugly but she has some demons and this is why she is still single. I feel something very wrong with her personality. Dudes may want to smash her but once they get to know her that’s it they don’t want to do anymore.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
She's about 40 and still single, that's not an accident.

*but on another note, what's with these manosphere ninjas always clowning educated career women? You want a broke bitch on your team? Uneducated, no work experience only good for pussy and making kids? I prefer a woman with money to go with mine, so we can both retire in style.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
How you gonna be mad at her when that’s what marriage is? If she has a little bank, she wants to merge with a larger institution. Folks trying to get rid of the redundancies and inefficiencies.

I’ve posted on here many times that I’m a nurse and I’ve got dough. Legit money coming out the anus. And chicks for the most part openly call me weirdo. Unabashedly. Throw tater tots at me and kick me in the ass as I run away. And I got money. But if every chick is a nurse and she believes her prince is supposed to be of a certain stature, she ain’t checking for me or any man on her “level”.
I actually have to agree with 187….. The way she is talking she want sponsorship not a marriage. Like I said she is not ugly but she has some demons especially at her current age not too many guys want to put up with. She need to take it down a notch.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
How you gonna be mad at her when that’s what marriage is? If she has a little bank, she wants to merge with a larger institution. Folks trying to get rid of the redundancies and inefficiencies.

I’ve posted on here many times that I’m a nurse and I’ve got dough. Legit money coming out the anus. And chicks for the most part openly call me weirdo. Unabashedly. Throw tater tots at me and kick me in the ass as I run away. And I got money. But if every chick is a nurse and she believes her prince is supposed to be of a certain stature, she ain’t checking for me or any man on her “level”.
Never said I was mad at her you reaching with that one.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I actually have to agree with 187….. The way she is talking she want sponsorship not a marriage. Like I said she is not ugly but she has some demons especially at her current age not too many guys want to put up with. She need to take it down a notch.

According to manosphere ninjas she should have not educated herself and worked hard. Just chill...

easy_b

BGOL Investor
According to manosphere ninjas she should have not educated herself and worked hard. Just chill...
I’m not listening to some of those ninjas because they don’t know what they talking about I for one love a woman who works hard to get their career going but like I said earlier if you read between the lines with her statement she wants somebody to swoop in and take care of her fully So she won’t work anymore and unless she runs into a rich guy that’s not going to happen.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
They're message regarding higher educated women is that they're harder to deal with and the higher in education they go the less likely they are to marry.

Another one of their points is what good is an advanced degree if you're not willing to contribute the money they make towards the household since women want a provider.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
They're message regarding higher educated women is that they're harder to deal with and the higher in education they go the less likely they are to marry.

All of that is true. Studies have shown that higher educated corporate women divorce more and make the worst wives. I'd include my ex-wife into that - BUT I still don't want an uneducated lazy woman as a wife. I can fold my own clothes. Find a happy mid-grown is what I'm saying. If a woman is too educated for you then keep it pushing.

Another one of their points is what good is an advanced degree if you're not willing to contribute the money they make towards the household since women want a provider.

And this too is a fair point. I wouldn't wife up any woman saying 50/50 makes us roomates. And using language like "men have to provide"...we BOTH have to provide for ourselves. Sitting on your ass till I get home isn't an option.

Bottom line, I see delusional on both sides if the isle. A lot of cats want slaves, and a lot of women want work mules.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I apologize for not having watched the interview but I saw/heard enough from one minute that I wanted to comment real quick and add my .02 cents.
I’m not one of those weirdo MGTOW, Red-Pill ninjas but I am quick to notice the bullshit certain women have been pitching years. If you listed to her talking, she was saying that she could be submissive and that she could become a housewife. Even worse she said she meant it as a joke originally, which simply implies she doesn’t actually mean it. This is no different than a kid saying “I’m sorry…” to a teacher or parent because they don’t want detention or to be punished respectively. They actually learn the lesson but is attempting to side-step consequences of their actions.
KS helped people realize that you could be on that independent, boss bish kick but men with options ain’t trying to hear that. So at 39, her “SMV” is on the decline and now that she sees her feminine counterparts wifed-up and cared for, she wants in on that action and she’s seeing these streets colder than a mugg.
Again, I’ve never been a hater however I completely know my worth and if I was outside in the game - she would not be an option.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
All of that is true. Studies have shown that higher educated corporate women divorce more and make the worst wives. I'd include my ex-wife into that - BUT I still don't want an uneducated lazy woman as a wife. I can fold my own clothes. Find a happy mid-grown is what I'm saying. If a woman is too educated for you then keep it pushing.

And this too is a fair point. I wouldn't wife up any woman saying 50/50 makes us roomates. And using language like "men have to provide"...we BOTH have to provide for ourselves. Sitting on your ass till I get home isn't an option.

Bottom line, I see delusional on both sides if the isle. A lot of cats want slaves, and a lot of women want work mules.
Well said, family.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
No one said that just the fact she is online damn near begging for a relationship, I know plenty of women who work hard and long hours and maintain a life with and without kids social media is not the spot to be airing out your life story like that. The flip side is this real or is it being done for attention cause how many times have we seen that done.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's not ever going to get married and she'll be a single Con I mean mom.....good luck

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
black women have to jump on the independence train, most of u brothers can't handle being in charge

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
black women have to jump on the independence train, most of u brothers can't handle being in charge

I couldn't handle being in charge...of an alcoholic junkie.

People are talking about the effects and not the cause. I'm not saying this to be comical...therapy, real therapy is needed before and during exploring a dating life or relationship.

Get to the root of why you're getting poor results. What could YOU be doing differently to achieve the results you desire.

That's not a female or Male issue, it's a people/adult issue.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s not a popular opinion but you are correct. This pandemic shit showed alot of brother’s true colors. When they closed down the schools my house went to DEFCON 3 and we was laying on top of boxes of toilet paper, lunchables, and clorox wipes. While watching ABC mouse on the Ipad. Some of the brothers that I thought had it together were struggling in front of their kids. It was sad. It was the same as sleeping in your house and you hear a window break and you arguing with your wife about who is gonna go downstairs and check it out.

On another note, I’m happy to see the brotha’s channel grow. He work’s hard and put’s out great content.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

The more educated a woman is, the higher the marriage rate. This goes for black women too. The marriage rate for women with doctorate/professional degrees is 80%.

While there is a gap between black women and white women, there's also a gap between uneducated black women and educated black women.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
The more educated a woman is, the higher the marriage rate. This goes for black women too. The marriage rate for women with doctorate/professional degrees is 80%.

While there is a gap between black women and white women, there's also a gap between uneducated black women and educated black women.

A read an article a few years back that disputed that. Let me see if I can find it. (It could've been if an opinion piece vs an actual fact-based article though)

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's about 40 and still single, that's not an accident.

*but on another note, what's with these manosphere ninjas always clowning educated career women? You want a broke bitch on your team? Uneducated, no work experience only good for pussy and making kids? I prefer a woman with money to go with mine, so we can both retire in style.
I agree. I married an RN and have great health insurance because of her. Furthermore, she works 3 nights a week and makes a lot of money. Lastly, her schedule is so convenient that she’s home with the kids during the week.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It’s not a popular opinion but you are correct. This pandemic shit showed alot of brother’s true colors. When they closed down the schools my house went to DEFCON 3 and we was laying on top of boxes of toilet paper, lunchables, and clorox wipes. While watching ABC mouse on the Ipad. Some of the brothers that I thought had it together were struggling in front of their kids. It was sad. It was the same as sleeping in your house and you hear a window break and you arguing with your wife about who is gonna go downstairs and check it out.

On another note, I’m happy to see the brotha’s channel grow. He work’s hard and put’s out great content.

The pandemic also exposed those "men are supposed to provide while I sit at home" bitches and how bad it was when their dudes lost their jobs and that single income household shit failed big time. I was online reading stay at home moms crying BIG tears to a female YouTuber who encouraged women "to not work and bask in their femininity".

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The divorce rate is also higher among educated black women vs non educated black women. Something like 80%

EDIT: I was mistaken. I meant that most divorces are initiated by women with higher education.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I agree. I married an RN and have great health insurance because of her. Furthermore, she works 3 nights a week and makes a lot of money. Lastly, her schedule is so convenient that she’s home with the kids during the week.
Read my response to Dray. Also degrees don't make one relationship material

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought RN's would be good as far as a wife's career. Never understood why it was frowned upon.