Canada: 6
Germany: 2
UK: 27
Spain: 0
Italy: 24
France: 25

US: 672

:smh: :smh: :smh:

People have lost their damn minds. I talked to some of my relatives in the south and midwest and they were talking like we had this shit under control.

I know you don’t believe all those numbers, didn’t they just have some mass anti-mask protest in Germany a few weeks ago, they’ve been protests all over the world where thousands have been going out without masks. Other countries have been doing the samething people in the states are doing so no way their numbers are that low for the day

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you don’t believe all those numbers, didn’t they just have some mass anti-mask protest in Germany a few weeks ago, they’ve been protests all over the world where thousands have been going out without masks. Other countries have been doing the samething people in the states are doing so no way their numbers are that low for the day

:smh:

There are no similarities at all between the way Germany has handled it and the way the US has. Germany has a population of 83MM and has had a total of 9,386 covid deaths. Some fucking states have more deaths than the entirety of Germany. This is the exact "smart" idiot logic that has us at 200K+ dead :smh:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The difference is, in countries like Germany, they were strict with shutting things down when the epidemic started. Things were contained

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
And you guys see why the Spanish flu was a disaster for the United States :smh: Also I sent that CNN video to a few cousins who was thinking about traveling and they are now rethinking that idea.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
You can’t convince cacs to take showers everyday and wash their hands for long periods of time.. notice parts of Europe started having record numbers again.. washing on a regular basis is not in the cacs daily regime
Fam it ain’t just them; my social media timeline this weekend was flooded with folks having birthday parties, weddings, bachelorette parties; masks were either a fashion accessory or not on at all; and this ain’t the first time I’ve seen our folks just kicking it like everything is sweet out here with this virus. :smh:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Total covid deaths for September 19th by country:

Canada: 6
Germany: 2
UK: 27
Spain: 0
Italy: 24
France: 25

US: 672

:smh: :smh: :smh:

People have lost their damn minds. I talked to some of my relatives in the south and midwest and they were talking like we had this shit under control.

Add in the fact the US is bigger than most of those countries put together. Just showing those numbers isnt an accurate description.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Add in the fact the US is bigger than most of those countries put together. Just showing those numbers isnt an accurate description.

:smh: I swear some people on here just say shit without having any fucking idea about what they are talking about.

The US is roughly 4x the size of Germany (US 320MM / Germany 83MM ).

Germany has had around 10K total covid deaths and had 2 yesterday.

The US has had 200K total covid deaths and 672 yesterday. :smh:

4 x 10k = 40K not 200k
4 x 2 = 8 not 672

You can adjust the numbers for population for every other country and find a similar disparity.

The fact that there are 200k+ people dead and you still have idiots not grasping the gravity of the situation is the exact reason we are where we are with this shit.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: I swear some people on here just say shit without having any fucking idea about what they are talking about.

The US is roughly 4x the size of Germany (US 320MM / Germany 83MM ).

Germany has had around 10K total covid deaths and had 2 yesterday.

The US has had 200K total covid deaths and 672 yesterday. :smh:

4 x 10k = 40K not 200k
4 x 2 = 8 not 672

You can adjust the numbers for population for every other country and find a similar disparity.

The fact that there are 200k+ people dead and you still have idiots not grasping the gravity of the situation is the exact reason we are where we are with this shit.

Fam, they don't give a shit because it hasn't affected them personally. And honestly, that's on brand for the US.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Halloween is about to be fucked. Thanks giving, fucked. Amazon about to make a killing on Christmas. I ain't even buying candy for halloween and probably a lot of other people neither. People are completely letting their guards down out there. They are eating indoors at restaurants, they are working out in the gym, they are socializing indoors at bbqs and hanging out, this shit ain't going no where because we all are selfish assholes, but we want to live our lives and its so difficult right now and this came about so suddenly. Now its about to be winter, shiiiiid. Drove through some busy areas downtown and mofos are straight sitting indoors at their table, masks off. Sitting at bars, no masks, walking through Costco, mask fully under their nose or chins. Trump is the one that got half these fuckers out here on bullshit. We can see this shit is alllll about money, which I can understand, but bro..motherfuckers are dying and we have to sacrifice. Its only gotten worse, more people with it, more guards down, more people exhausted with the self-isolation, more boredom, more I need a side bitch, more I want to go back to the office, more I want to hit the gym. I see my neighbors kids having all kinds of company in house, jumping in and out of cars, mainly teens and preteens. I always thought other countries who thought we were arrogant assholes were the assholes, now I'm seeing they were 100% right.

Get your Xmas gifts early as possible fellas, its gonna be a busy holiday. The streets will be filled with Amazon trucks.

Last edited: