3 Cacs, a toothless CaC bitch, and a Half Brother with a baseball bat

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Man...That CAC w/ the blue shirt on throwing those baby punches would have gotten fucked up messing w/ the wrong one.

That fight was Meth Madness!!!!

Joe Grind

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The guys in white and red shirts are Cuban, the lady had me laughing she was calling the white a "pinga" dick in english.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWS(mokers)...."What's your number bro?" "...758...B.A.T.S"

Another day in the hood.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah those gatti fights were legendary.. no blocking, just punching each other until somebody falls.. that’s why I use to call fights with no blocking or any type of defense gatti fights

I watched the doc' with my dad and he was stunned.

I think I saw 1 or 2 of the fights with my grandpa. I remember sitting there with him eating and playing cards ... and him putting down the cards and watching the fights intensely. Just "wow" ...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I watched the doc' with my dad and he was stunned.

I think I saw 1 or 2 of the fights with my grandpa. I remember sitting there with him eating and playing cards ... and him putting down the cards and watching the fights intensely. Just "wow" ...
I seen all them shits on hbo.. use to laugh like they blocking with their skulls... it’s brain damage or your knuckles gonna break which 1 will fail first..gatti rules

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
cizia69 4 years ago

My eyes are filling up, you can say whatever you want about boxing brain damages etc. But courage, soul, heart, guts, glory, dignity all that's best in humanity is displayed in 3 minutes. Thank you for that.

moehammondmedia 1 year ago

"And here comes Gatti back!!!" Legendary call from the late great Emmanuel Stewart.

MrGraybaker 5 years ago

always love Emmanuel steward the world did not lose just a great trainer but a great commentator

j0rss 1 year ago

Ward nods as if to say - "cmon, cmon, CMON LETS FIGHT" - this gets me every single time.

blake 4 years ago

sometimes i gotta come here so i can remember to not give up in this fight called life,triple bypass is kickin my ass but im not down,im goin out on my feet swingin for the fences

Yancarlos Martinez 5 years ago

Gatti just did not give up. That's a real fighter.Nothing but respect for the man

robertlenny garcia 10 months ago

“Stop it frank ! You can stop it anytime”! Lampley was begging for a stoppage in fear of gatti getting hurt long term

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I seen all them shits on hbo.. use to laugh like they blocking with their skulls... it’s brain damage or your knuckles gonna break which 1 will fail first..gatti rules

Incredible heart, will, and toughness.

I remember showing my brother the round and he didn't know what to say.

I just said - "Watch the fights, highlights, doc', whatever ..."