26-year old teacher arrested for relationship with 14-YO; hooked him up with weed; naked pics

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I really think it's safe to say these women are sick in the head....I mean what is their infatuation with young boys? Control?
hard n fast sex....often????? Not condoning her actions....but that's what she's looking for!!!

She has been married to her firefighter husband Brandon since 2015

Husband must feel like pure D shit!:smh: How embarrassing.
Trust me....unless he's completely adored at work....they're ocking the living shit outta him..... better put him on suicide watch !!!

that fireman schedule is a home killer forma bored wife (hot in the pants kinda ho)

1 or 2 days @ the firehouse then home for a couple days...:smh:
White guys at work used to talk all the time about smashing some one's wife on another tour while they were at work...in their own beds.... one deputy chief came home unexpectedly and found his wife n two guys in the hot tub out back .... they still laffing at his ass !!!

Raw and congratulations young man

38 replies before the inevitable?.......... board's getting weak !!!!

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If I was in that situation at that age I would have been fuckin that bitch every day and smoking good, I think my only slip up would be nuttin in that bitch and getting her pregnant and the husband slitting her throat when that brown baby came out :roflmao2:
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

R2HLoj.jpg

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What could be done to stop the scourge of hot teachers sleeping with their students?
brianne-altice-lh-220.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude I love young girls to.. But anything undet

19 is off limits

This bitch banging damn near pre teens...

I wonder if her husband is packing his bags

Or helping her with damage control

Like the simplest of simps
I feel ya; my comment was more directed at the poster; like women have an issue more than men do. They dont!! People, men and women are sick in the head; and when it comes to sex; I usually find more men sick then women....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man that gawd damn thread title is Fucking Misleading.... I came in thinking there were some naked pics since this was a 3 page thread... :angry:

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If homie went to my high school we'd beat the dog shit out of him for having morals. Fuck your morals pass her here b

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

:lol:

This was comedy.

Defense lawyer thought it he was going to let ole girl plead no contest; judge pulled his card and told him “I only accept guilty pleas for sex crimes”.

Judge told them that the minimum sentence for the crime she was charged with was 119 months.......then said “oops, my bad” and said her was looking at the points assigned to the crime; and that she was only looking a a mere 68 months in prison :lol:.

If dude in the girl polo was her husband, his buddies at the firehouse should still be clowning him for being a simp and staying with this slut (I’ll bet at least one of them have fucked too though).

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol:

This was comedy.

Defense lawyer thought it he was going to let ole girl plead no contest; judge pulled his card and told him “I only accept guilty pleas for sex crimes”.

Judge told them that the minimum sentence for the crime she was charged with was 119 months.......then said “oops, my bad” and said her was looking at the points assigned to the crime; and that she was only looking a a mere 68 months in prison :lol:.

If dude in the girl polo was her husband, his buddies at the firehouse should still be clowning him for being a simp and staying with this slut (I’ll bet at least one of them have fucked too though).
Yea, ain't no white girl magic in that courtroom. He was trying to give the bitch 10 years on a typo.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If I was fucking my teacher which I always wanted to do why would I tell my parents? That’s how these teachers get caught. The student always tells. I wouldn’t fuck my teacher and then snitch to my parents
So you would totally umderstand if ya daughter wants to do the same thing, yes?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
women want to be in total control. they can't pull that shit with a grown man so they zero in on some 14 year old that's totally overawed by them. My sister came close to blowing her career away for a 15 year old boy like this. She's a total evil screaming bitch with me since day one (she's 7 years older than me), never did me one good thing, even at Christmas. But some little creep was right up her alley. She was lucky she didn't get prosecuted.
Post the pics.....what she look like?

So you come from a pedo family? Are there other women in your family with a history of this behavior? Not trying to be funny.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
If I was fucking my teacher which I always wanted to do why would I tell my parents? That’s how these teachers get caught. The student always tells. I wouldn’t fuck my teacher and then snitch to my parents

They also snitch to their friends who tell on them.I'm pretty sure if that sexy Trini English teacher I wanted to smash in high school had given me pussy, I would have told someone. It's the nature of teenage boys.

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This weirdo dude bumped every post involving a teacher.
Whats weird about doing so???
How is it not weird that teachers go to school for 4 years..... take the licensing exam, interview... get the job... then pick out under age boys to suck & fuck??? That's not more weird?

You not a weirdo for noticing he bumped all those threads / posts???