26-year old teacher arrested for relationship with 14-YO; hooked him up with weed; naked pics

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
He found out one of his buddies been fucking her and he got mad. His heart hurt cause she lied to him

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This shit pisses me off. My son will be 13 in a few months and I just can't imagine what I would do if I found out one if his teachers was trying to sleep with him. That shit is disgusting. An 8th grader??!! If it was the other way around and some 26 year old man was fucking a 14 year old ya'll would be ready to put him UNDER the jail. But watch this bitch get probation...

To make it worst just because the bitch look decent some of you niggas will be putting money on her book smh

she needs to be kept away from all children.
and locked up for 20 years.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The cracker bitch is a molester and should be hit with some years plus have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her privileged life...which we all know won't happen but....

One thing I don't understand is they see all these other teachers getting busted for fucking the kids and they still go about doing it....shit is weird...like yall think it won't happen to you too?

Dumb ass crackers.

Cause it's not about getting caught its about them being sick and pedophiles
the power over young men.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really think it's safe to say these women are sick in the head....I mean what is their infatuation with young boys? Control?

Safe to say it ain't about control. More likely they just like young dicks that stay rock hard for more than 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Cause it's not about getting caught its about them being sick and pedophiles
the power over young men.
Sick pedophiles are some of the slickest & slimest motherfuckas fam....they fly under the radar to avoid getting caught.
These bitches can be labeled as retarded with how brazzen they are KNOWING teachers get caught left and right for doing exactly what they are doing... Are you saying these hoes have a mental illness that allows them to be smart enough to be teachers but not smart enough to hide their crimes?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Are you saying these hoes have a mental illness that allows them to be smart enough to be teachers but not smart enough to hide their crimes?

this might just be my experience but a majority of the white women I have worked w/ in the profession have been fucking bimbos and a lot of them suffer from depression and are doped up on all kinds of clinical drugs for it...I have held very few of them in high regard and am not really surprised by this pandemic...a lot of them are just glorified babysitters...that comparison might make it somewhat easier to understand why some of these women freak off w/ the students

these women who fuck w/ teenagers already have that underlying attraction to young kids which is a sickness in itself...couple that w/ a stressful job that leads to job performance issues...marriage issues and personal issues that result in them suffering from nervous breakdowns/depressions...these chics are then driven to these “relationships” as an escape...even sicker you oftentimes hear the shit holds more meaning to the women than to the boys...but na these chics ain’t that bright @ all...that’s why they end up being in the situations ultimately

Last edited:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

snoop-dog-jamming-gif.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Sick pedophiles are some of the slickest & slimest motherfuckas fam....they fly under the radar to avoid getting caught.
These bitches can be labeled as retarded with how brazzen they are KNOWING teachers get caught left and right for doing exactly what they are doing... Are you saying these hoes have a mental illness that allows them to be smart enough to be teachers but not smart enough to hide their crimes?

im saying that they have an illness a sick illness. it isn't mutually exclusive to being smart or dumb. there are tons of sick ppl like that who are teachers doctor's lawyer's judges, politicians, everything.
so smart isn't a factor here. what is a factor is that even though they know they're wrong they still do it.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
im saying that they have an illness a sick illness. it isn't mutually exclusive to being smart or dumb. there are tons of sick ppl like that who are teachers doctor's lawyer's judges, politicians, everything.
so smart isn't a factor here. what is a factor is that even though they know they're wrong they still do it.
its not a sicknesses, you cant prevent having a sickness bro..they do this shit because they want to!

When a cracker kills 50 people cause they lost thier job...its not a sickness...its in them tp do that...its more like natural for them.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This shit pisses me off. My son will be 13 in a few months and I just can't imagine what I would do if I found out one if his teachers was trying to sleep with him. That shit is disgusting. An 8th grader??!! If it was the other way around and some 26 year old man was fucking a 14 year old ya'll would be ready to put him UNDER the jail. But watch this bitch get probation...

To make it worst just because the bitch look decent some of you niggas will be putting money on her book smh
What you mean y'all, all of us in this thread are condemning the devil bitch for sexing a 14 yr old

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s funny people in this country say this is a nation of laws but have no problem with women like this chick breaking the law. You have to love double standards.

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s funny people in this country say this is a nation of laws but have no problem with women like this chick breaking the law. You have to love double standards.

What do you mean? Most responses in this thread are for holding her responsible.

I think I get what you are trying to say, but it will never looked at the same even if it should. Grown women can and will get a "pass" for sexing a boy in a way grown men never will for doing the same to an underage girl.

Now, as long as the modern feminist movement is firmly incontrol of our culture I'd say women should now be held to an equal standard.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Put this child molester ass bitch under da jail.

If it was the other way around and some 26 year old man was fucking a 14 year old ya'll would be ready to put him UNDER the jail. But watch this bitch get probation...

Ex-fuckin'-actly. A lot of these dudes are scumbags and low-key sexual predators themselves so they see nu'n wrong with such behavior.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
When I was 14 and in high school, I was already over 6ft. Little chin hair. In the 170s. Basically, average grown man. Wasn't the only one either.

And guess what? We sexually harassed teachers. That's right. Got away with it because of age. We'd push up on them like they were students. Some of us looking down at them because of height. :smh: Actually touch them too.

Looking back at it, it's just stupid to place young, female teachers in such a position. There is a big difference between a male teacher doing this and a female. Society needs to recognize this shit.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
When I was 14 and in high school, I was already over 6ft. Little chin hair. In the 170s. Basically, average grown man. Wasn't the only one either.

And guess what? We sexually harassed teachers. That's right. Got away with it because of age. We'd push up on them like they were students. Some of us looking down at them because of height. :smh: Actually touch them too.

A substitute teacher at my old h.s was always getting groped during"film day"in class..whenever she would drag the window cover down it would be pitch black for like a minute

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
If I was in that situation at that age I would have been fuckin that bitch every day and smoking good, I think my only slip up would be nuttin in that bitch and getting her pregnant and the husband slitting her throat when that brown baby came out :roflmao2:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
A substitute teacher at my old h.s was always getting groped during"film day"in class..whenever she would drag the window cover down it would be pitch black for like a minute

In 1st grade, me and my friend was being assholes and flashing our dicks to the girls walking down the hall the whole room was laughing then someone told the principal, she came in like who is showing the private parts to everyone walking down the hall the class straight turned on us pointed us out me and my g was like :eek2:

So this cave bitch take us to her office and tell us show me how far you pulled your pants down so we inch our pants down she like some more so we inch again long story short this bitch kept saying again until we assed out, once our pants hit the top of our ankles the bitch get outraged way after our dicks been exposed for 10 minutes looking back on it the bitch was a straight perv we didn't get expelled or nothing just called our parents my pops belt was nuclear that day :lol:

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My son told me something I wouldn't repeat to anyone and I got to the bottom of it but since then, shit like that stopped being funny to me. These cac cave demon women need to punished severely but like in a typical cac society, they're just given a slap on the wrist. Child rape to them is now fashionable.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Looking back at it, it's just stupid to place young, female teachers in such a position. There is a big difference between a male teacher doing this and a female. Society needs to recognize this shit.

You can't compare young boys then to young boys now. Thinking from the 1970s versus today is not compariable when it comes to that.

Society is not even the same.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
same infatuation that men have with young girls.....

Dude I love young girls to.. But anything undet

19 is off limits

This bitch banging damn near pre teens...

I wonder if her husband is packing his bags

Or helping her with damage control

Like the simplest of simps