26-year old teacher arrested for relationship with 14-YO; hooked him up with weed; naked pics

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Damn; lil buddy could have been knocking/shaking down this nice piece of wypo ass/pedo up thru graduation day. Pussy AND Weed? Sheeeiiiitttt he was set!

But yeah on the real; she’s a child molestor and should get the book thrown at her; she’s attractive though so I’m betting she does no jail time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eacher-arrested-sending-student-14-nudes.html

Married middle school science teacher, 26, is arrested over 'sexual relationship with boy, 14, who she sent nude photographs to and bought drugs for'
By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com 21:13 28 Feb 2018, updated 01:30 01 Mar 2018

49AD35C800000578-0-image-a-74_1519853400284.jpg

• Stephanie Peterson, 26, was arrested in New Smyrna, Florida, on Wednesday
  • Her alleged relations with the 14-year-old boy began in November last year
  • The teen told his parents this week that she had been sending him nudes
  • He also said she bought him marijuana and a 'bowl to smoke it', police said
  • Peterson resigned from her science teacher position on Monday
  • She was booked into jail on a charge of lewd or lascivious behavior
  • She has been married to her firefighter husband Brandon since 2015
A married middle school science teacher has been arrested for allegedly conducting a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student.

Stephanie Peterson, 26, was arrested in Wednesday morning in New Smyrna, Florida after the boy allegedly confided in his parents.

The 8th grader told them that Peterson, whose married name is Ferri, picked him up occasionally from their home at 11pm and often spent hours with him in private afterwards.

He also said that she sent him nude photographs of herself and that she had bought him marijuana and a 'bowl to smoke it'.

49ACE33000000578-5447051-Stephanie_Peterson_26_has_been_arrested_for_an_alleged_sexual_re-m-57_1519851585500.jpg

Stephanie Peterson, 26, has been arrested for an alleged sexual relationship with a male student who is 14
49ACDEF300000578-5447051-image-a-56_1519851582940.jpg

The 26-year-old is pictured in her mugshot on Wednesday, February 28. She is facing one count of lewd and lascivious behavior and one count of transmission of harmful materials to a minor
The boy is said to have told his parents that the relationship made his grades suffer.

Peterson was booked into county jail on a charge of lewd or lascivious battery and one count of transmitting harmful materials to a child.

Volusia County Sheriff's Office announced the arrest on Facebook.

Related Articles

Its investigators alleged that the relationship between Peterson and the boy began in November.

It is not clear if he is one of her students.

Peterson is pictured with her firefighter husband Brandon, 31
She resigned from her job on Monday, a day before she was arrested.

According to the boy, Peterson told him he could not tell anyone about their relationship when she they were together alone.

Peterson and her firefighter husband Brandon have been married since 2015 and do not have any children.

They both deleted their social media profiles as news of her arrest emerged.

Peterson was booked into county jail on a $25,000 bond.

Last edited:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
damn no naked pics

They’ve got to be out there somewhere what 8th grade boy WOULDNT share them?

But what a child molesting slut this chick is; she skipped HS and went to the damn church league aged boy. :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If I was fucking my teacher which I always wanted to do why would I tell my parents? That’s how these teachers get caught. The student always tells. I wouldn’t fuck my teacher and then snitch to my parents

1st she's a child molester. Period.
2nd. They don't tell voluntarily otherwise it'd never get to the point where it's been months and shit. If the inclination was to tell they'd tell the 1st time when she brought it up.They tell because they more than likely got a form of STD and have to explain where they got it from. Who they got it from. How they got it. And then from there the stuff unravels.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
If I was fucking my teacher which I always wanted to do why would I tell my parents? That’s how these teachers get caught. The student always tells. I wouldn’t fuck my teacher and then snitch to my parents

I put myself back in my 8th grade mind; yeah; under his circumstances (grades starting slipping; parents likely charged him up about it) 99 out of 100 would absolutely spill the beans so they could save their own skin. Now, a HS junior or senior that’s been running the older teacher pussy and weed hustle? Odds might be lower. But as an EIGHT GRADER? Shit, you don’t want the PS4/XB1 snatched from you for the grade drop, so you’re singing like a canary.

And she the chick is a child predator, he’s getting out of the issue of the grades with his parents. Now, his mental? That’s where the school district will be paying for his counseling (and a hefty settlement) and I hope it goes well for him.

That’s a hot piece of CAC ass though.....

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
This shit pisses me off. My son will be 13 in a few months and I just can't imagine what I would do if I found out one if his teachers was trying to sleep with him. That shit is disgusting. An 8th grader??!! If it was the other way around and some 26 year old man was fucking a 14 year old ya'll would be ready to put him UNDER the jail. But watch this bitch get probation...

To make it worst just because the bitch look decent some of you niggas will be putting money on her book smh

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really think it's safe to say these women are sick in the head....I mean what is their infatuation with young boys? Control?

Control over a male. You can buy his love and affection with weed in this case and sex. Alpha males aren't going to put up with a woman's shit just because she's giving you pussy. Pussy is everywhere dude, don't let a bitch run your life because she spreads her legs for you.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
that fireman schedule is a home killer for a bored wife (hot in the pants kinda ho)

1 or 2 days @ the firehouse then home for a couple days...:smh:

Last edited:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
They asked if you had any information on a crime huh kid?

"I've got your back youngster (until I have to snitch on you too)"

105017435-GettyImages-890327350.530x298.jpg

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I put myself back in my 8th grade mind; yeah; under his circumstances (grades starting slipping; parents likely charged him up about it) 99 out of 100 would absolutely spill the beans so they could save their own skin. Now, a HS junior or senior that’s been running the older teacher pussy and weed hustle? Odds might be lower. But as an EIGHT GRADER? Shit, you don’t want the PS4/XB1 snatched from you for the grade drop, so you’re singing like a canary.

And she the chick is a child predator, he’s getting out of the issue of the grades with his parents. Now, his mental? That’s where the school district will be paying for his counseling (and a hefty settlement) and I hope it goes well for him.

Shit she a teacher. Little fucker should have had a 4.0

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

I can’t understand these folks being attracted to little kids when you can get an 18 to 21 year old. Some mental illness there. Is it evil or about control. Or all of the above?

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has to be a perceived control thing for the adult women... thinking that a kid is young, naive, she's probably his first, so he (in her mind) is under her control. Cause like others have said, if she likes young dudes, she could literally take her pick among the 18 year old cap and gown wearers at the high school graduation ceremony with no legal issues to worry about.... but the 18 year olds would be harder to control.
...and the husbands... there is almost always a husband.... :smh:. Might as well move to a new town far away, because he's always gonna be that guy whose 26 year old wife was fucking a 14 year old dude.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I realize that and I ain't mad at you on the real. It just hit me kinda personally because I have a 7th grader that's all.

oh no I understand completely and it is frustrating that these women will not be held to task...I kind of don’t give a fuck either way when it’s like 17-18 y/o male involved...but younger than that esp. when you’re talking about a 13-14 y/o is really disgusting on the older woman’s part

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
It's rape, but me at 14 would have kept smashing and I wouldn't have said shit. I know it's a double standard but I was tall for my age and passed for 18. Best believe the police would have shot me so fuck it. YOLO

ya man I remember this kid in our 8th grade class...tall dude w/ facial hair too...and we actually witnessed a couple grown women throwing themselves @ him...we just had to settle for listening to his stories

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
The cracker bitch is a molester and should be hit with some years plus have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her privileged life...which we all know won't happen but....

One thing I don't understand is they see all these other teachers getting busted for fucking the kids and they still go about doing it....shit is weird...like yall think it won't happen to you too?

Dumb ass crackers.

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has to be a perceived control thing for the adult women... thinking that a kid is young, naive, she's probably his first, so he (in her mind) is under her control. Cause like others have said, if she likes young dudes, she could literally take her pick among the 18 year old cap and gown wearers at the high school graduation ceremony with no legal issues to worry about.... but the 18 year olds would be harder to control.
...and the husbands... there is almost always a husband.... :smh:. Might as well move to a new town far away, because he's always gonna be that guy whose 26 year old wife was fucking a 14 year old dude.

women want to be in total control. they can't pull that shit with a grown man so they zero in on some 14 year old that's totally overawed by them. My sister came close to blowing her career away for a 15 year old boy like this. She's a total evil screaming bitch with me since day one (she's 7 years older than me), never did me one good thing, even at Christmas. But some little creep was right up her alley. She was lucky she didn't get prosecuted.