25 Black diabetics were put on plant-based diet for 28 days... lowered blood pressure, A1C, cholesterol, weight and more

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

6min mark if you just want to hear the results

Hypertension is the silent killer leading to heart attacks, stroke, kidney failure and more and 55% of Black adults suffer from it.

Get checked out and take care of yourself. One of my old coaches just had his leg amputated below the knee because he didn't keep his diabetes in check. He's only 60 :smh:... tired of RIP threads for 55yr olds and brothers having strokes in their 40s

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Sounds like bullshit. Fasting isn't curing cancer.
I have seen similar claims with the snake diet. Take it with a grain of salt but at least you’ll lose some weight if you need to.

My wife and I use Optavia. We use it to offset whole meals and it does help with BP and A1C. Plant based supplements and one decent meal a day. We don’t rigidly follow the plan and still have decent results.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I thought sugar was the worst thing....but damn.....have you ever counted the amount of sodium you consume daily? 1 teaspoon of salt is 2300 milligrams, that is all you should be taking in. If you have high BP like me, you should only be taking in 1500 a day.
Excessive sodium intake can have several negative effects on your health. Here are some of the potential consequences:

1. High Blood Pressure: Consuming too much sodium can contribute to high blood pressure, also known as hypertension. High blood pressure increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular problems.
  2. Fluid Retention: Sodium has the ability to retain water in the body. Excessive sodium intake can lead to fluid retention, causing swelling in the extremities, such as the hands and feet. This can also lead to bloating and weight gain.
  3. Kidney Damage: The kidneys play a crucial role in maintaining the body's fluid balance. Consuming excess sodium puts additional strain on the kidneys, potentially leading to kidney damage or decreased kidney function over time.
  4. Increased Risk of Stomach Cancer: Some studies suggest a link between high-sodium diets and an increased risk of stomach cancer. However, more research is needed to establish a definitive connection.
  5. Osteoporosis: High sodium intake can cause increased calcium excretion through urine, potentially leading to decreased bone density and an increased risk of osteoporosis, a condition characterized by weak and brittle bones.
  6. Dehydration: Paradoxically, excessive sodium consumption can contribute to dehydration. When sodium levels are high, the body tries to balance it out by drawing water from surrounding tissues, leading to increased thirst and potential dehydration.
  7. Digestive Issues: Some individuals may be more sensitive to high sodium intake, which can exacerbate symptoms of digestive conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
If you don't know, Dr. Berg is a chiropractor, not an MD... treat his medical claims accordingly.

However, there is evidence that fasting may be beneficial for cancer patients
Cancer and other diseases such as heart disease and diabetes has been studied for decades and they claim to not have a cure? I call BS, I wouldn’t be surprised if the powers that be has something that cures these diseases in minutes.

They say cancer is genetic but cancer in the early 1900s was rare here. I’ve even talked to people in places like Gambia where cancer is rare.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Cancer was relatively rare in the early 1900s compared to its prevalence in modern times. There are several reasons for this. First, the average life expectancy was significantly lower in the early 1900s, and cancer is more commonly diagnosed in older individuals. Additionally, medical knowledge and technology were not as advanced as they are today, so the detection and diagnosis of cancer were less accurate and widespread. Furthermore, certain risk factors for cancer, such as tobacco use and exposure to environmental toxins, were not as prevalent in earlier times.
It's important to note that although cancer was less commonly diagnosed in the early 1900s, this does not mean that cancer did not exist or that people did not suffer from it. Cancer has been present throughout human history, but its understanding, detection, and treatment have improved significantly over time. As our understanding of cancer has deepened and medical advancements have been made, the diagnosis and reporting of cancer cases have increased.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Cancer was relatively rare in the early 1900s compared to its prevalence in modern times. There are several reasons for this. First, the average life expectancy was significantly lower in the early 1900s, and cancer is more commonly diagnosed in older individuals. Additionally, medical knowledge and technology were not as advanced as they are today, so the detection and diagnosis of cancer were less accurate and widespread. Furthermore, certain risk factors for cancer, such as tobacco use and exposure to environmental toxins, were not as prevalent in earlier times.
It's important to note that although cancer was less commonly diagnosed in the early 1900s, this does not mean that cancer did not exist or that people did not suffer from it. Cancer has been present throughout human history, but its understanding, detection, and treatment have improved significantly over time. As our understanding of cancer has deepened and medical advancements have been made, the diagnosis and reporting of cancer cases have increased.
That's the issue I have is these so called medical advancements. It's all about money with the medical industry.

Think this way, let's imagine if they came up with a cure tomorrow for cancer, diabetes and heart disease, and all people would get cured. what would happen to the medical industry financially?

THIS IS WHY I Don't TRUST THEM WHEN THEY SAY They Don't HAVE A CURE. OR DOING MEDICAL AdvancementS. THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY WOULD Suffer.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Cancer and other diseases such as heart disease and diabetes has been studied for decades and they claim to not have a cure? I call BS, I wouldn’t be surprised if the powers that be has something that cures these diseases in minutes.

They say cancer is genetic but cancer in the early 1900s was rare here. I’ve even talked to people in places like Gambia where cancer is rare.

If the powers that be have a secret cure for cancer then why do the most powerful people in the world keep dying from it? Do you really think they're going to take that secret to the grave when they're curled up in agonizing pain and coughing up blood?

There is no cure for cancer, but there are lifestyle choices that can give you odds at not getting it or beating it. Perhaps the folks you met in Gambia are better at making those choices than Americans are.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
If the powers that be have a secret cure for cancer then why do the most powerful people in the world keep dying from it? Do you really think they're going to take that secret to the grave when they're curled up in agonizing pain and coughing up blood?

There is no cure for cancer, but there are lifestyle choices that can give you odds at not getting it or beating it. Perhaps the folks you met in Gambia are better at making those choices than Americans are.
Explain what beating cancer is? You either have the cancer or you don’t,

Those powerful people who died from the disease may have been kept from the cure for a reason.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
So, in other words, you can live life with no dietary restrictions and die young or live long and sickly - or be healthy and eat like a weight obsessed white bitch.

This world is a fucked up place. I don't understand why any food I put into my body can't be good for me. That just don't seem like too much to ask.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The “cure” for cancer is preventing it in the first place via diet, exercise, keeping stress down and having strong community/family/social ties.
There are groups of people in the world with much much lower rates of cancer and cardiovascular diseases than we have here. There’s a great book called The Blue Zones all about them.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
IF they were eating like shit sure it will make a difference, but eating healthy will not cure cancer or diabetes.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
IF they were eating like shit sure it will make a difference, but eating healthy will not cure cancer or diabetes.
People absolutely can reverse type 2 diabetes through diet.

Last edited:

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
So, in other words, you can live life with no dietary restrictions and die young or live long and sickly - or be healthy and eat like a weight obsessed white bitch.

This world is a fucked up place. I don't understand why any food I put into my body can't be good for me. That just don't seem like too much to ask.
Exactly. There are no "good" or "bad" foods. There are foods that aren't as healthy if eaten in excess but that's all. If you balanced diet, there's no reason why you can't be healthy and enjoy all food.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Explain what beating cancer is? You either have the cancer or you don’t,

Those powerful people who died from the disease may have been kept from the cure for a reason.

Beating cancer means that you either no longer have it or you've managed it to the point where it has a minimal impact on your life.

Can you explain to me the reason why heads of state and people on the Forbes 400 would be kept from a cure?

Better yet, how can Eric Snowden blow the whistle on the NSA, but somehow none of the doctor, researchers, or medical staff involved in this super secret cancer curing project have ever come forward to talk about their involvement?

IMO the only reason is that this wonder cure doesn't exist!

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Beating cancer means that you either no longer have it or you've managed it to the point where it has a minimal impact on your life.

Can you explain to me the reason why heads of state and people on the Forbes 400 would be kept from a cure?

Better yet, how can Eric Snowden blow the whistle on the NSA, but somehow none of the doctor, researchers, or medical staff involved in this super secret cancer curing project have ever come forward to talk about their involvement?

IMO the only reason is that this wonder cure doesn't exist!
Unfortunately logic isn't always welcomed in these parts. Many prefer to go on believing conspiracies of secret cures that "they" are holding back from the public.

Then you have the apostles of Dr. Sebi who was fraud and a scam artist.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
10M2.png

10M1.png

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

6min mark if you just want to hear the results

Hypertension is the silent killer leading to heart attacks, stroke, kidney failure and more and 55% of Black adults suffer from it.

Get checked out and take care of yourself. One of my old coaches just had his leg amputated below the knee because he didn't keep his diabetes in check. He's only 60 :smh:... tired of RIP threads for 55yr olds and brothers having strokes in their 40s

Adding herbs help also... simple as adding minerals drops to your water. I do this everyday all day...bottled water along is not good because most take the good stuff out of it.

Dr Sebi was tryin to tell folks that since forever!!!
I remember his craze.. i learned so much from this guy...wayyy to much thats y they had to scrub the internet of his videos...then issue in this vegan shit...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
People absolutely can reverse type 2 diabetes through diet.

Fool is just trolling. Some other idiot on here did the same thing when I said I've helped folks reverse type 2 with diet/exercise. People like to do wordplay with 'cure'. Well, if a person can reverse it for the rest of their life it is as good as a cure.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
If a plant based diet can do this with somebody who has diabetes then why can’t similar be done for somebody with cancer? Cause white supremacy tells you so? The same people saying there’s no cancer cure overlooked the title of this fucking thread.

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A proper diet is most definitely key to maintaining healthy weight and eliminating ailments.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Adding herbs help also... simple as adding minerals drops to your water. I do this everyday all day...bottled water along is not good because most take the good stuff out of it.

I remember his craze.. i learned so much from this guy...wayyy to much thats y they had to scrub the internet of his videos...then issue in this vegan shit...
bruh if they didnt murder the great Dr Sebi, he wouldve reallly BLEW up during the plandemic....

I dont agree with Everything The great doctor said, I still fuck with broccolli and shit like honey tho...

but for the most part... everything Dr Sebi said about health was on point...fasting properly is

some truly powerful shit bruh!!!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
American food has next to no regulation in relation to most of the world. Leave this country for a month and you’ll lose weight eating whatever you want. Come back for another month and you’ll gain it right back.

The food here is an absolute killer that’s unregulated simply so people can profit.

Choose what you fuel yourself with wisely.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
bruh if they didnt murder the great Dr Sebi, he wouldve reallly BLEW up during the plandemic....

I dont agree with Everything The great doctor said, I still fuck with broccolli and shit like honey tho...

but for the most part... everything Dr Sebi said about health was on point...fasting properly is

some truly powerful shit bruh!!!

O yeah i agree with all that he said, but i dont do all he said... but it helps me make better decisions about different foods that i eat... i mean really here in the US its hard to stay afloat..but i wasnt big on fasting but found my self doing anyway... by sometimes just saying im not gonna eat the rest of the day...ill drink my mineral water but that about it... i found that most of my challenges come when i have my day off and at home..as i said they are challenges...