22 Year Old Black Protestor In Omaha Shot Dead By Cac Bar Owner

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It starts. We just in June. 2020 is going to be one for the history books.

I predict lots of killings and a Civil War.

People are going to be pulled out of their houses.
Not happening . Civil war in 2020 can’t work , the government is not like the one on the 1800s they heavily out arm citizens and have fighter jets and shit that wasn’t around then. It would take a few Bomber trips to wipe out entire cities.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My girlfriend is a teacher and lost a student last night in the DC protests...a Black Male high school senior. I don't want to post the details. This has got to stop.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Not shocked at all,white men with criminal record always get protected in this country while black people hardly no record gets crimalized by people and the media..

It's a fetish to white men walking around acting like that racist ass John Wayne..

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
In previous media stories, Gardner has described himself as a libertarian, a former Marine who was deployed to Iraq and Haiti, and a volunteer for the Trump campaign in 2016.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is sad. But they may have still been playing chess while others were playing checkers. We spent hundreds of years building up their power. No need coming out flexing and we never prepared for what is needed. Buy black and organize, If not now, when? If not us, then who?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Summer's Gon be hot! And I ain't talking bout the weather.

This shit is like the 60s all over again.

Gil Scott Heron was completely wrong..

The Revolution WILL BE TELEVISED
yeah , im just smdh! summer is gonna be something else with the covid fuckery ontop!
but Gil wasnt wrong he was actually referring to the revolution in the mind first ! thats what wont be televised!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That killer better move. That business better be on the list to burn.

Young brothers if you are going to flex, it has to be with purpose. No talking, no pushing, bomb first.

RIP

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So if a MOFO come in your face talking shit and you punch him in his mouth, you face a possible assault charge. If you shoot him it's a no charge?

BLACK FOLK STRAP UP AND SHOOT FIRST.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why call for a Grand Jury when you have the power to bring charges?

Its all smoke n mirrors and optics. ....

"I don't see anything wrong, but let these 12 ppl also say there's nothing wrong so "the Blacks" will stay calm "

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So if a MOFO come in your face talking shit and you punch him in his mouth, you face a possible assault charge. If you shoot him it's a no charge?

BLACK FOLK STRAP UP AND SHOOT FIRST.

Basically. Shoot first and worry about the court date later.

If the cops kill me, at least I took somebody with me

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Why call for a Grand Jury when you have the power to bring charges?

Its all smoke n mirrors and optics. ....

"I don't see anything wrong, but let these 12 ppl also say there's nothing wrong so "the Blacks" will stay calm "

Grand Jury charged him with manslaughter, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, attempted first-degree assault, and terroristic threats.