21 Houston man attacks random Black people (92 yr old), mad his mom had a Black boyfriend

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
190215-gallegos-albert-ew-1205p_85e64b1510d739296ae0bc71badcefe0.fit-760w.jpg

HOUSTON
- A 21-year-old man is accused of attacking African-Americans, solely based on their skin color, according to a Harris County probable cause document.

Investigators said Albert Gallegos approached a 92-year-old African American man from behind on Jan. 7 at a METRO stop on Broadway at Brockton streets in southeast Houston. Gallegos is accused of attacking the man, rendering him unconscious, according to court documents.

A witness, who wanted to keep her identity concealed, said she saw the suspect throw large rocks at the man.

After attempting to conduct surveillance on the area to locate the suspect, the officer spoke with a Houston police officer who said he is "certain" the suspect is Gallegos, according to the document.

The reporting officer said he "read multiple case(s) involving the suspect and the suspect is obviously a violent person and has hatred towards African Americans because (his) mother is dating a black male. After reading these reports about the suspect's history I can clearly see the suspect is picking his victims on the basis of their skin color, the victim in (the officer's) case is a 92-year-old black male who has never dealt with or had any type of interaction with the suspect."

The investigating officer said in the document that he believes "the suspect's vicious attack against the complainant is a hate crime."

Investigators were able to interview witnesses at businesses near where the assault took place and the employees were able to identify Gallegos from a photo lineup.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...her-is-dating-african-american-man-police-say

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Albert Gallegos approached a 92-year-old African American man from behind on Jan. 7
Cause any able body that's black of decades younger than the victim he chose would of beat the shit out of him and he would of suffered two loses instead of one.
And he wasn't that tough to began with cause he was tossing rock,so that means he didn't want to get that physical and I don't want no excuses of being crazy when Jose get's his ass beat in the jails for just being a fool.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Liam Neeson Jr. Mark Wahlberg use to chase black people and beat them up. I guess that is why he is making millions now.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Investigators said Albert Gallegos approached a 92-year-old African American man from behind on Jan. 7 at a METRO stop on Broadway at Brockton streets in southeast Houston. Gallegos is accused of attacking the man, rendering him unconscious, according to court documents.

My hands are tingling thinking about how badly I would have beat this dude if I was at that bus stop.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
What a faggot but beware an old brother will put that work on ya ass if you're not careful, he apparently knew this.