2001 BMW 7 Series Is the Best Luxury Sedan Ever

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
lol yo the ride is fuckin quiet and smooth as fuck...

bitches get in a tesla, right away they know they in something different...
I’ll wait for Porsche to build the mission e. It will be cheaper, faster, better built and better looking. All Tesla can do is pay me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll wait for Porsche to build the mission e. It will be cheaper, faster, better built and better looking. All Tesla can do is pay me.

:eek2:

IN FUCKIN SANE!!!!

porsche-normal.jpg

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Alpina B7 or the M760. I’d have a 2nd car like the new Accord sport 2.0 in stick.

Fuck a Tesla. All it can do is pay me with stock appreciation.
disrespeckfull ass niiiiiiggaah!!!! You know damn well tesla is better than a bmw. I LOVE the 7 series & the M5 but they cant fuck wit the tesla....

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn nice. What M5 are you driving , e39, f10 or G? I wish I could find an e39 M5 with low miles for cheap.
I was looking for an e39 when I stumbled onto an e60 M5 Black/red leather 6sp manual LCI....then i got to thinking.....there will never be another V10, and there were only 1,500 manual transmission V10 M5’s produced.... so I picked it up from the original owner. clean e39’s are already appreciating and they built many more, I’m sure this car will appreciate in a few years. It’s fun as hell to drive, and the sound is unlike anything else.

Thinking about picking up an F10 M5 6sp as well, not too many of those around.

as far as e39’s go, you ain’t finding a cheap low mile car. Your best bet is getting a well maintained example.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
No such thing.

It was a e38, 2001 M Sport which was the only year that was produced. It was a rare one and I remember the engine had the M stamp but it wasn't an M car. When he popped the hood I was suprised but that's what was under it. It wasn't a 12 cylineder though. He got it from some old head that had it sitting in his driveway collecting dust. It might have been a swap.

Picture for reference:
Brandon-Miller-E38-M7-10-2000x1333.jpg

Last edited:

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^ that's definitely a swap from an E39 M5.....very popular swap in e38 circles, along with swapping the 6sp manual transmission.