2001 BMW 7 Series Is the Best Luxury Sedan Ever

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
I had one. It was my first BMW I ever had. Remember driving back from Virginia Beach after getting it and almost crash because I was so hyped to get back to NY to show off I fell asleep behind the wheel SMH

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
f6554ea98b8f7936cc3bd70e6033f461.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude talks to much.

you aint lying I was actually willin to watch the video but

I couldnt take his nasal tone and his using too many words to say something that could have been said more efficiently with less words...

this was more about him loving the sound of his annoying nasal tone hearing himself talk and od'ing on his verbal vomit then it was about showcasing the car...

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This car remains my favorite BMW out of the 12 bmws I’ve owned. The 2nd favorite is my current M550ix drive.
I sold my 2001 740m sport to a white professional tennis player and the next day I felt like taking a check to his house and taking my car back with my spare key.

a26jbo.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This car remains my favorite BMW out of the 12 bmws I’ve owned. The 2nd favorite is my current M550ix drive.
I sold my 2001 740m sport to a white professional tennis player and the next day I felt like taking a check to his house and taking my car back with my spare key.

lol talk to them kniggas mayne..:lol:

if you had to choose between one car to drive from now to the rest of your life what would it be...

you dont fuck with tesla?... that model x is sweet bruh...

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
lol talk to them kniggas mayne..:lol:

if you had to choose between one car to drive from now to the rest of your life what would it be...

you dont fuck with tesla?... that model x is sweet bruh...
Alpina B7 or the M760. I’d have a 2nd car like the new Accord sport 2.0 in stick.

Fuck a Tesla. All it can do is pay me with stock appreciation.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It does to the extent that his strange style has made him money while you remain an unpaid critic.
What the hell does that have to do with him talking too god damn much!?!? I don’t give a shit that he gets paid , that doesn’t change the fact that it’s annoying as fuck

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What the hell does that have to do with him talking too god damn much!?!? I don’t give a shit that he gets paid , that doesn’t change the fact that it’s annoying as fuck
You keep banging on the keyboard as he gets paid. I’ve told you that his style works for him, so more people like it than not. You fall in the insignificant category, so let it go.

Reactions: LSN

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You keep banging on the keyboard as he gets paid. I’ve told you that his style works for him, so more people like it than not. You fall in the insignificant category, so let it go.
Why you so defensive?

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

a26jbo.jpg
nice! I still have mine, use it as my winter car while the M5 hibernates. The new cars are cool and all but they don’t have the character and feel of the old BMW’s! the e38 is a timeless design, the only thing i dislike about it is the outdated infotainment system.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

goddamn.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nice! I still have mine, use it as my winter car while the M5 hibernates. The new cars are cool and all but they don’t have the character and feel of the old BMW’s! the e38 is a timeless design, the only thing i dislike about it is the outdated infotainment system.
Damn nice. What M5 are you driving , e39, f10 or G? I wish I could find an e39 M5 with low miles for cheap.