13,000+ Haitian migrants cross into Texas

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden Is Becoming the Heir to Trump’s Border Racism

Some images burn themselves into the brain. In this one, a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback lashes a whip near the face of a Haitian migrant; Reuters reports he later grabbed a man by the shirt. The migrants on our border are fleeing poverty and political chaos; they seek the same future we all want for ourselves. They have found a violent welcome in Joe Biden’s America. Asked to comment on the use of whips by border agents, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said she did not think “anyone seeing that footage would think it was acceptable or appropriate.”

This is parental rhetoric, the language a person uses to express disappointment in a misbehaved child. The agent on horseback offers a more accurate depiction of the Biden administration’s position on immigration. In at least one respect, Biden differs little from his hated predecessor, Donald Trump.

As the Associated Press reports, the administration’s mass expulsions of migrants are possible because Biden left a Trump policy partially intact. That policy, introduced by Trump in March of last year, citing COVID, “allows for migrants to be immediately removed from the country without an opportunity to seek asylum.” Biden did make one adjustment to the rule: He exempted unaccompanied migrant children from its strictures. In lieu of broader, and more humane, reform, Biden’s decision looks like a capitulation to political optics, rather than a real desire to rectify the outrages of the Trump era. Biden fixed the policy that caused the most public outrage. All other migrants, however, remain vulnerable.

It’s an outcome some migrants advocates may have predicted. Biden, after all, served as Barack Obama’s vice-president, making him complicit in that administration’s similar efforts to deport people en masse. When protesters with RAICES Action disrupted a Democratic debate in February 2020, they targeted some ire directly at Biden himself. “You deported 3 million people,” one shouted when Biden began to speak.

The protesters highlighted a crucial question about Biden: He said he wanted to build America back better, but for whom? For immigrants and their advocates, a Biden presidency was a risky bet.

The Obama administration’s record on deportations underscores the degree to which immigration restrictionism, and the xenophobia that informs it, are bipartisan sins. The Democratic Party wanted voters to believe that the cruelty of the Trump White House was partisan in character. Reject Trump, and the GOP with him, and a different future awaited the nation. But that future, it’s clear, is exclusionary. If Biden ever believed immigration could enrich America, that the right to asylum is sacrosanct, that America owes anything at all to the human beings seeking shelter at her border, it’s not evident. Indeed, the administration increased deportation flights as outcry gathered in Haitian diaspora communities in cities like Miami.

“Our policy approach to Haiti remains deeply flawed, and my recommendations have been ignored and dismissed,” Daniel Foote wrote to Secretary of State Antony Blinken in a letter resigning his job as the U.S. special envoy for Haiti. “I will not be associated with the United States’ inhumane, counterproductive decision to deport thousands of Haitian refugees and illegal immigrants to Haiti, a country where American officials are confined to secure compounds because of the dangers posed by armed gangs in control of daily life.”

Biden, meanwhile, appears unconcerned, both about the optics of his policy and the fate awaiting the Haitians he drives away. Perhaps he thinks voters won’t care about the Haitians, that his collapsing approval rating will sink even lower if he shows mercy at the border. No one should ever underestimate the racism animating much of American society; Trump won, in part, because he was the sort of person who would call Haiti a “shithole country.” But it’s moral cowardice to allow racism to dictate policy. The images taken at the southern border distill immigration restrictionism to its purest essence. The Biden White House is the hand that wields the whip. Better to take that whip and burn it. They want a measure of peace, a crumb of prosperity. To play a part in the nation Biden says he wants to build. It’s not much to ask.

If Biden cares to distinguish himself from Trump, he’ll heed his critics and reverse the deportation policy he’s left in place. Until he does, he is keeping Trump’s legacy alive. The result shames Biden, and shames us, too.

Damn, might just go ahead and give them a L for the rest of the term as this shit show is actually worse than Trump’s at the same time in office. The pro-whites are still clueless and won’t admit they fucked up :lol:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The difference between what Biden is doing and Trump is that Trump wouldn't be letting Afghanistan people in while sending Haitians back. Trump would be sending everybody back and would have told them Afghanistan mofos they were on their own.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The difference between what Biden is doing and Trump is that Trump wouldn't be letting Afghanistan people in while sending Haitians back. Trump would be sending everybody back and would have told them Afghanistan mofos they were on their own.

I respectfully disagree.

If Trump was in there, the message would be loud, and clear to NOT PULL THIS SHIT. Afghanistan wouldn't even be an issue because Trump's actual plan would have kept the air assets available to the ANA. Taliban would have had to play ball the right way.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they KEEP fuckin with Haiti...

aint NO fuckin way in the world..

All those earthquakes,

JUST HIT HAITI

and DONT TOUCH DOMICAN REPUBLIC

THATS FUCKIN MATHMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

its not even a conspiracy theory at this point...

Haitans are constantly being fucked with,

and thats because the ENEMY who call themselves

Hatian but are all mostly Lightskin,

Literally HATE their more Melanated Hatian brothers....

they allow fuckery to happen as long as they get their pats ont he back

from u.s.a and france...

but chea,

thats Just Hatian People being used as Pawns...

on the political chess board....

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus Christ. Are you serious??

The photographer said, "I didn't SEE anyone getting whipped." Do you think they would continue whipping people in front of the cameras.

And besides that, the fact remains that they were using whips as a deterrent.
They were horse reigns, not whips.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
September 23 ---
#BREAKING: Jen Psaki announces that horses will now be BANNED from being used in Del Rio by Border Patrol agents

October 26 --
The horse patrol appears to be back up and running in Del Rio, Texas, despite silence from the Biden administration on the results of the internal probe.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bor...rce/story?id=80801383&cid=social_twitter_abcn

---

An update: Time will tell but looks like Biden/White House are hoping people will forget about this.
Regarding Biden's comments that the Border Patrol Agents will be made to pay.

Interesting that both Immigrant Activists and Border Patrol Agents are both upset that Biden has yet to make a decision
on either prosecution on Border Agents or some kind of an apology to Agents due to his comments.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Border crossings by Haitian migrants plunged in October, CBP data show

The number of Haitian migrants attempting to cross into the United States fell by more than 90 percent in October after the Biden administration aggressively ramped up its use of deportation flights, according to preliminary U.S. Customs and Border Protection data obtained by The Washington Post.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Interesting???

They were able to deter the Haitians within a few weeks from illegally immigrating by immediately deporting them back to Haiti. However, if you look like the Barrio Brothers, you get to stay and possibly receive $475k for your troubles.

Can't blame Trump for this fiasco. And according to some on BGOL you can't blame Kamala even though she's in charge of the border.

But but but they are different.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a wrap.
All border agents cleared, turned out to be a fake story all along.

I see they're trying to blame Ilhan Omar/Maxine Waters,
but they all read the same fake story.
Which lead to their comments.

Unfortunately, Biden said he saw agents whipping and running over Haitians,
instead of saying he read. In the article that was pulled and corrected.
A small slip that didn't help.

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im sorry but the ones here in springfield ohio i wish they take there non driving butts back home.everyone you see there cars are dented plus there so disrespectful like i owe them something..the south side of springfield look like south africa......they hate blackfolks here thats why i want them to go back where they came from..man look there kidnapping children and women all the time..my 2 daughters got out the truck to throw trash away i seen a dark blue van slow down in front of my house they didnt see me in the truck i jumped out real fast and they pulled off fast then i told them to get back in the truck and i hawked them down going all around the south side and corned them in the back of rite aid jumped out told them if i ever see them in front of my house again i was gonna shoot all 4 of them that was in the van. havent seen that van on my street again but i have seen it and its been reported that that has happened alot from what my daughters principle told me the other day..like i said im sorry but i want them to go some where else before i catch a case..

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Ever wondered why they keep enticing these Migrants to come to the Southern Border?…

The federal government is investigating the possible human trafficking of children who cleaned slaughterhouses

There is no indication that the sanitation company is under investigation for trafficking the children who worked there.

220117-jbs-foods-grand-island-mn-1050-9c02ca.png

A worker at the JBS Foods plant in Grand Island, Neb.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Ever wondered why they keep enticing these Migrants to come to the Southern Border?…

The federal government is investigating the possible human trafficking of children who cleaned slaughterhouses

There is no indication that the sanitation company is under investigation for trafficking the children who worked there.

White devil shit.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This country ain't never been shit....Do I as I say as MFs

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Shouldn’t be a surprise.

They started the Hustle off child labor with us.

Latinos today are our replacements.

Below pictures are early 1900s.

file-20200824-14-1kuf4ir.jpg

main-qimg-48789ed68206fb4413fd4b2d40b50939-lq

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shouldn’t be a surprise.

They started the Hustle off child labor with us.

Latinos today are our replacements.

Below pictures are early 1900s.

file-20200824-14-1kuf4ir.jpg

main-qimg-48789ed68206fb4413fd4b2d40b50939-lq
This is what freedom looks like. Freed without a pot to piss in, so you have to come back and work at the same plantation for a place to stay and food most likely. Slavery all over again minus the beatings, and all of the harassments