13,000+ Haitian migrants cross into Texas

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
It’s hard to believe but it’s true. I know people have made the trip recently and years ago. They can’t just come here from Haiti anymore because the coast guard is waiting for them and immediately sends them back off if the Florida keys. I have a cousin that just crossed over from Mexico a month ago. He spent a year or so in Brazil, took that trip to Mexico and spent the last 5 years in Mexico waiting for a good chance cross over and finally did last month. Thousands die daily on the that trip due starvation, thirst, drowning, or being attacked by a wild animal.
Yep. Most hanging out in Tijuana.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Before I was all for black immigrants coming to America but when I see how too many of them always shit on and stab ados in the back I say deport them. They’d come here telling ados they shouldn’t get reparations and ados lazy.

notice how they always talk shit when they get here but never get ahead in heir homeland. They will never stand up to their government for better living conditions. Ados is the only group to stand up and fight their government for change and succeed.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before I was all for black immigrants coming to America but when I see how too many of them always shit on and stab ados in the back I say deport them. They’d come here telling ados they shouldn’t get reparations and ados lazy.

notice how they always talk shit when they get here but never get ahead in heir homeland. They will never stand up to their government for better living conditions. Ados is the only group to stand up and fight their government for change and succeed.
Don’t talk about Haitians

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Interesting. I have heard immigrants from the Caribbean and Africa openly shit on us. One from Jamaica, another from Trinidad and one from Zimbabwe. These immediate deportations prove those Mexicans get a pass and America doesn’t wanna get any darker. They have to say fuck the optics and got those Haitians up outta here. :smh:

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Interesting. I have immigrants from the Caribbean and Africa openly shit on us. One from Jamaica, another from Trinidad and one from Zimbabwe. These immediate deportations prove those Mexicans get a pass and America doesn’t wanna get any darker. They have to say fuck the optics and got those Haitians up outta here. :smh:

The thing I like about Trump is Trump gives his racism equally to everyone. Nobody was getting a free ride under him. Trump would even attack other republicans like the Bushes and McCains.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Hmmm… Biden’s going to send them all back and keep the Afghan terrorists.
God forbid another 9/11 but if that were to happen......

Exactly. The irony of it all. The U.S. willingly admits immigrants who have more potential to harbor radical ideologies, be affiliated with radical organizations and even engage in outright terrorist acts.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
come on yall use common sense

theyre saying these Haitians are from Brazil
so they had to cross the amazon, a half a dozen countries or more, and then make it entirely through Mexico with no resources
ninjas thats mission fucking impossible

who funded this shit and transported them?
obviously a ploy to stir whitey up by using people who are basically Africans this side of the hemisphere

yeah. how did that number of people cross that many borders successfully with no resources?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
It’s hard to believe but it’s true. I know people have made the trip recently and years ago. They can’t just come here from Haiti anymore because the coast guard is waiting for them and immediately sends them back off if the Florida keys. I have a cousin that just crossed over from Mexico a month ago. He spent a year or so in Brazil, took that trip to Mexico and spent the last 5 years in Mexico waiting for a good chance cross over and finally did last month. Thousands die daily on the that trip due starvation, thirst, drowning, or being attacked by a wild animal.

how do they get across that many borders?

and how does 12,000 plus just show up in one area?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
But Florida is closer.......just sayin......lol
its not that simple
Exactly.

Florida, particularly the Florida Cubans work diligently to keep our Haitian brothers and sisters out. The detention camps are full so they most of the to a regular jail until they are ultimately sent back, despite the real need for asylum.

However, if the cross via Mexico and Texas, they can now take advantage of the ultra lenient immigration policies. People fail to realize that Haiti IS a Latin American country. Latin American and Hispanic is not the same.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Well... if he didn't need our vote... He'd send our black ass's somewhere too.. :lol:
:roflmao2:

But on the real side, he did help send a lot of black folks to the bing in the 80s, 90s, 00s and still got support like he didn't do shit.
Exactly. The irony of it all. The U.S. willingly admits immigrants who have more potential to harbor radical ideologies, be affiliated with radical organizations and even engage in outright terrorist acts.
This is what happens when black voters let white emotional hippies with manufactured outrage set the tone for them. Hipster bitches whose biggest problem is the scented kitty litter is out the store are telling black voters what to think politically. :smh: These cacs know they can do whatever they want and the black community will be told what to think and follow.

They importing all these :D "I got the best corn beef in town my friend" ass afghanis and telling black people to fuck off.

Now if the mean twitter man did this exact same shit to Haitians, this thread would be 10 plus pages by now. Coons can't be found. Sheep asses don't even graze. They eat the grass right out the hipsters hands.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

But on the real side, he did help send a lot of black folks to the bing in the 80s, 90s, 00s and still got support like he didn't do shit.

This is what happens when black voters let white emotional hippies with manufactured outrage set the tone for them. Hipster bitches whose biggest problem is the scented kitty litter is out the store are telling black voters what to think politically. :smh: These cacs know they can do whatever they want and the black community will be told what to think and follow.

They importing all these :D "I got the best corn beef in town my friend" ass afghanis and telling black people to fuck off.

Now if the mean twitter man did this exact same shit to Haitians, this thread would be 10 plus pages by now. Coons can't be found. Sheep asses don't even graze. They eat the grass right out the hipsters hands.

:lol: at “mean Twitter man”!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

I agree about the ones who come over here with a stank attitude towards ados. But I've met plenty that are B1 all the way and mentally aligned with ados. So it's on an individual to individual basis. We can't put them all in the same box just like they can't put us (ados) all in the same box.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I agree about the ones who come over here with a stank attitude towards ados. But I've met plenty that are B1 all the way and mentally aligned with ados. So it's on an individual to individual basis. We can't put them all in the same box just like they can't put us (ados) all in the same box.

Do you like living in Miami? All year around warm weather

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuck them niggas and they families

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Neely Fuller said white supremacists wear Democrat & Republican, Liberal, Conservative, like jackets, it just depends on which one they want to wear that day.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looks like the Biden policy is to deport Haitian men back to Haiti
But keep Haitian women and children and allow to immigrate in.

I'll double check it is Fox news.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope, doesn't look like that FoxNews story is true.
Women/Children arriving back in Haiti.

Maybe it's only true for Mexicans. :dunno: