59308ef78b96904a14d75265466a3608.jpg

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pass

Stop gassing these Michelin Man shaped broads

59308ef78b96904a14d75265466a3608.jpg

I whole-heartedly concur.

Look here Mayne...I suggest you go to da nearest projex..and grab one of these here types...and holla back...quick synopsis..she gone smoke, she gone drank..she gone shake ass, she gone brang huh Partnaz...and u gone be able to fuck them with her..all for less than a meal at a 5 star restaurant junt...brah

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Boy, if you don't sit yo silly ass down somewhere with that bullshit. And all the dumb ass niggas who agreed with you. You niggas must like your women to look like little teenage boys. Fuck outta here.

:giggle:

52793966_1022049757988730_6679900670794695127_n.jpg

Dogz, you know this is PHOTOSHOPPED 100% right?
And it wasn't even done good. Hahaha

This Bitch has to be Pathetic to do that.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
That video wit that ass Poppin ain't...and im snagging that pussy off da rim..brah

She posting photoshopped pics tells me SHE
don;t even like how she looks
Her ass is 100% real...

You guys are supposed to be pros, slippin..

I respect your taste but I don't sweat fat bitches perpetrating
to be in shape and fit women. Clearly she's not happy with the way she looks if she is photoshopping pics
If we all stand together and stop giving fat lazy bitches props for just having a fat ass we wouldn't
have 80% of them obese or overweight. #Peace

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

to be in shape and fit women. Clearly she's not happy with the way she looks if she is photoshopping pics
If we all stand together and stop giving fat lazy bitches props for just having a fat ass we wouldn't

Every bish online shooting with filters and blurs...it's why I don't worship these wanches..but got damnit that ass.. and big pussy. I'm going in..and scrapless..brah

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

Got damn bruh. You mad as fuck. Lemme guess. You tried to holla at one of these broads and they slapped the shit out yo ass plaiboi cause all that anger ain't necessary.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Got damn bruh. You mad as fuck. Lemme guess. You tried to holla at one of these broads and they slapped the shit out yo ass plaiboi cause all that anger ain't necessary.

I'm not angry just spittin' facts
How the fuck else am I suppose to say it?

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I'm not angry just spittin' facts
How the fuck else am I suppose to say it?

Ok so hypothetical: Ole girl comes to you wanting you to blow her back out, so you gone be like, "Hell naw bitch! Get your fat lazy ass away from me bitch!"

Huh plaiboi?? So that's what you gone tell her right?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok so hypothetical: Ole girl comes to you wanting you to blow her back out, so you gone be like, "Hell naw bitch! Get your fat lazy ass away from me bitch!"

The people want to know...we Demand answers..brah

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member

Let me clear things up.
I'm a dude...I would fuck. 100%
I'm just not gonna be enamored and doe eyed over a fat broad
I'm not showing my boys pics and say "wow, look at her"

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Boy, if you don't sit yo silly ass down somewhere with that bullshit. And all the dumb ass niggas who agreed with you. You niggas must like your women to look like little teenage boys. Fuck outta here.

I just don't like my women to have a bigger spare tire than I do.

Workout vid my ass......last time that broad broke a sweat was waiting in the drive-thru for Popeyes.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

Nukkas be pushing the hoe away like lil Nas X .....

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look here Mayne...I suggest you go to da nearest projex..and grab one of these here types...and holla back...quick synopsis..she gone smoke, she gone drank..she gone shake ass, she gone brang huh Partnaz...and u gone be able to fuck them with her..all for less than a meal at a 5 star restaurant junt...brah

u sir, have a valid point.