$100,000 is a little bit expensive but this is a nice car

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah I know all the Euro manufacturers did lesser versions of there vehicles. I remember when If you could afford a Honda or Nissan there was no way you would be able to buy a BMW, Benz or Audi but now If you can get a Honda Accord you can afford to get a car from one of the euro companies. It kind a takes away from the prestige they once commanded. oh well guess they needed sales.
Definitely takes away from the prestige. When Maserati came out with that ghibli; i was like what the fuck is that. Completely diluted its brand. Mofos wanna be Walmart and Neimans at the same time :smh:. I hate that shit....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have two cissy amg's...
I actually pulled onto the lot to look at a 2018 s63 convertible but left with a 2021 E430 cissy amg drop top instead.
No complaints..
Yea i feel ya. For me if aint a 63 or 65 i cant do it. Im a traditionalist though, as it relates to luxury cars. But I aint hating on u. My comment was more meant for the cla class and things like that....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Shit....I be seeing S and G class all over Los Angeles... every where...brah
LA is different than the Bay it’s more congested here. LA is spread out . Parking and driving in the city up here is a lot different. It’s more like driving around NYC/Northern NJ this way

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LA is different than the Bay it’s more congested here. LA is spread out . Parking and driving in the city up here is a lot different. It’s more like driving around NYC/Northern NJ this way
I love the Bay. I wanna buy a high rise penthouse out there soon. Maybe in like a few years. Probably cost like 2-5 million though :hmm::dunno:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Nice looking car. Mercedes definitely stepped up their interiors. Not sure I could spend $100k on a car that looks almost exactly like a $55k one though.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So... its not an AMG badged as an AMG?
Ima break it down. A real or true AMG is either a 63(supercharged v8) or a 65(supercharged v12). One will see amg on benzs that say s550 amg or c300 amg. Those are fake amgs. Those people bought an amg kit and not a real amg; with the amg engine inside it. The reason why that is is because a real AMG starts at $50k(fifty thousand) more than the class of mercedes its in. So people by fake kits to make them look richer. Like fake gucci belts etc. Those are fakes and not real..... Now AMG has started making engines that are v6. So u will see a 43 or 53 on benzs. Cheaper versions of amg. So yes they are AMG but just cheap. Me and @jagu and others on this board are car enthusiasts so we don't like them. Thats all....

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ima break it down. A real or true AMG is either a 63(supercharged v8) or a 65(supercharged v12). One will see amg on benzs that say s550 amg or c300 amg. Those are fake amgs. Those people bought an amg kit and not a real amg; with the amg engine inside it. The reason why that is is because a real AMG starts at $50k(fifty thousand) more than the class of mercedes its in. So people by fake kits to make them look richer. Like fake gucci belts etc. Those are fakes and not real..... Now AMG has started making engines that are v6. So u will see a 43 or 53 on benzs. Cheaper versions of amg. So yes they are AMG but just cheap. Me and @jagu and others on this board are car enthusiasts so we don't like them. Thats all....
Also, true AMG engines are hand built and signed by the builder. There are only 50 AMG craftsmen in the world. They don’t build cute engines like 4 cylinders and shit.

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Turbocharged"... not "Supercharged"...】

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let them know fam!! And about to get 2020 s63. Fully loaded baby.
Damn........3 years went real fast. I remember when we were talking about buying your current one.
I’m in a 750 right now and I’ll just chill with that for two years and jump into the 760v12.
im actually liking that x7 too.