$100,000 is a little bit expensive but this is a nice car

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well.... you won't be buying an S63 with a hand built motor then... base price on an S63 is 173k... apply the 15k Jagu discount and you still won't get the 145k S63 you spoke of a few post ago.
Wow you don’t even know how to fact check before presenting your argument. Base price is $151,600.
This is not too difficult. As built, the s63 of my liking is $154k. I can get a $15k discount without getting out of bed to do so.
You were the same person who told me that contractors would be out to get me when I said I was going to build a custom home. I spent the whole pandemic successfully building it and I’m doing my final walkthrough as I type this and I’m only 12% above budget only due to my upgrades. You make it seem as if living in the US is rocket science. Lol.
I got 30k off mines !! Deals everywhere fam....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Just the C class, chief. I won't be buying one.
You weren’t going to buy one regardless LOL Mercedes is for old niggas that like big boats with shitty handling. BMW is for niggas who like to actually drive.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You weren’t going to buy one regardless LOL Mercedes is for old niggas that like big boats with shitty handling. BMW is for niggas who like to actually drive.
Nothing drive like an AMG fam, nothing!! I guarantee you if u drive an s63 amg u won’t drive a bmw again....

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't see a true AMG in the picture. That's what we're saying.
And I'm saying my shit is shitty sharp and I give zero fucks about it not being a " True AMG"... My X5 in the has an M sport package on it, but it ain't a real M either... not very many people care about that either. I'm getting ready to do a 23 inch wheel, extended bags and air ride suspension on my bike. Harley purists don't like it... I give no fucks about their club either.. :mike:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nothing drive like an AMG fam, nothing!! I guarantee you if u drive an s63 amg u won’t drive a bmw again....
I drove a C63S AMG it’s very fast In a strait line but handles like shit. It’s heavy as hell. It sounds great though. There’s a reason you don’t find them on the track.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And I'm saying my shit is shitty sharp and I give zero fucks about it not being a " True AMG"... My X5 in the has an M sport package on it, but it ain't a real M either... not very many people care about that either. I'm getting ready to do a 23 inch wheel, extended bags and air ride suspension on my bike. Harley purists don't like it... I give no fucks about their club either.. :mike:
Nice collection and all that matters is that you like your stuff. I have never had an AMG and I probably won't. I am now into comfort and power. My 750 is a comfortable monster and I'm considering the M760IL of the X7M50 as my next car.

Last edited:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah I probably won't own one but I like well-built V8-powered cars.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yeah I probably won't own one but I like well-built V8-powered cars.
They sound great. Probably the best sounding German cars. I also get a lot of shit for having an M340i vs an M3. When I got my ride the M3 wasn’t even out yet. Funny thing is my car stock does 0-60 in 3.8 vs the 3.6 the M3/4 does. The M cars shine on the track but for every day driving this is plenty of power. I will probably get the G80 next but I’m very happy with the M340i and don’t give a flying fuck what them dumb ass M snobs think.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They sound great. Probably the best sounding German cars. I also get a lot of shit for having an M340i vs an M3. When I got my ride the M3 wasn’t even out yet. Funny thing is my car stock does 0-60 in 3.8 vs the 3.6 the M3/4 does. The M cars shine on the track but for every day driving this is plenty of power. I will probably get the G80 next but I’m very happy with the M340i and don’t give a flying fuck what them dumb ass M snobs think.
M340 is a phenomenal car. The natural progression for you will be the non-competition M3 G80

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I drove a C63S AMG it’s very fast In a strait line but handles like shit. It’s heavy as hell. It sounds great though. There’s a reason you don’t find them on the track.
Notice I said s63 amg; not no fucking c class; nigga you a grown ass man, why you driving a bitch car :giggle: :hmm:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Notice I said s63 amg; not no fucking c class; nigga you a grown ass man, why you driving a bitch car :giggle: :hmm:
Cmon now , you can keep them bloated ass boats. This shit is sexy and mean

DMC_AMG_C63S_08.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cmon now , you can keep them bloated ass boats. This shit is sexy and mean

DMC_AMG_C63S_08.jpg
Its straight, but Im not driving no C class nothing; In terms of cars that are not Rolls or Bentleys or Rari or Lambo; nothing stands out more, looks better, drives better or makes a statement more than an s63 amg; actually the s63 drives better than bentleys and rolls...

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nice collection and all that matters is that you like your stuff. I have never had an AMG and I probably won't. I am now into comfort and power. My 750 is a comfortable monster and I'm considering the M760IL of the X7M50 as my next car.
If I were purchasing for all out performance, I would definitely go BMW. Can't argue with you on that.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Its straight, but Im not driving no C class nothing; In terms of cars that are not Rolls or Bentleys or Rari or Lambo; nothing stands out more, looks better, drives better or makes a statement more than an s63 amg; actually the s63 drives better than bentleys and rolls...
You drive cars to impress other people? I don’t give a shit about what stands out. S63 is too damn big to be driving around the city. I’d get an S class to be driven around in not to drive myself. S class to and from the airport with a driver.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You drive cars to impress other people? I don’t give a shit about what stands out. S63 is too damn big to be driving around the city. I’d get an S class to be driven around in not to drive myself. S class to and from the airport with a driver.
Im not even gonna comment on your first statement/question; If you dont care what stands out, go buy you a ford focus, since you like small cars...