$100,000 is a little bit expensive but this is a nice car

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BMW are expensive pieces of junk! they will break on you for sure, no matter the year or mileage :smh: ...
Not in my experience Lol. My wife’s truck has 101k miles and not one issue since day one. My 750 is flawless and I drive 90 miles a day. I’m on my 13th bmw and only issue was an engine replacement under warranty in my 2005 545i that was not necessary but they insisted on it.

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not in my experience Lol. My wife’s truck has 101k mikes and not one issue since day one. My 750 is flawless and I drive 90 mikes a day. I’m on my 13th bmw and only issue was an engine replacement under warranty in my 2005 545i that was not necessary but they insisted on it.
How much oil does your wife's truck leak?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not in my experience Lol. My wife’s truck has 101k mikes and not one issue since day one. My 750 is flawless and I drive 90 mikes a day. I’m on my 13th bmw and only issue was an engine replacement under warranty in my 2005 545i that was not necessary but they insisted on it.
You are the lone one!! I have had 2 seven series, never again. Friends have had M3s and 5 etc. Consistently and constantly in the shop. The worst luxury brand for problems by far. Expensive pieces of junk!!

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looking at the options he pointed out in that video, I'd say its probably a S65 AMG. The giveaway was that lighting option to the passenger seat.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking at the options he pointed out in that video, I'd say its probably a S65 AMG. The giveaway was that lighting option to the passenger seat.
S65 start at around $200k so that was no where near an s65. Furthermore s65 dont have the emblem in the grill. Not the 4 door ones. So i would say it was a c43 or something similar.....

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant answer about his logic. For me, i hate it when luxury brands cheapen their products to sell more of them or to include the masses; thats just me.....

yeah I know all the Euro manufacturers did lesser versions of there vehicles. I remember when If you could afford a Honda or Nissan there was no way you would be able to buy a BMW, Benz or Audi but now If you can get a Honda Accord you can afford to get a car from one of the euro companies. It kind a takes away from the prestige they once commanded. oh well guess they needed sales.