07/01 - Karen pulls gun on Black Woman in parking lot

phatkitty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We as Black people are big on respect and when disrespected, we react. The white woman shouldn’t have bumped her daughter, they spoke on it and made the issue known. After that there was nothing else to say.

The white woman wasn’t going to acknowledge her wrong doing or apologize for it. It was time to move on.

Once the white people got in the car it was over with. What, were they going to call the cops because her daughter was bumped?

No, the Mom stood in the way of the car when they were attempting to leave. Then got mad when they actually backed up.

What was she expecting? What did she think would come from her standing in back of the car? Why didn’t she want them to leave, did she want them to get out and talk for another 30 minutes?

No, looked like she wanted an altercation because an apology wasn’t happening.
But she said she was sorry when she got in the car, whether she was sincere or not she said it.

I would’ve said my customary “Fuck You’s” and kept it moving.
Facts, people talking about oh she bumped her blah blah, find yourself on the next episode of When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Hoodrats. I use terms like “hoodrats”, “fuck niggas”, “bitches”, “cacs”, “crackas”, “rednecks”, “coons”, and other slurs for people who engage in behavior I deem uncouth and disagreeable.

These women needlessly escalated this situation, threatened the woman and man by saying they’d beat both their asses, jumped behind the van as they were driving off, and then cried foul when the hammer came out and now want to portray themselves as victims of a “crazy Karen.” I’m not with that shit and don’t cape for black women like this. They’re in the same camp as the hoodrat who got slapped on the bus by the old black man or the ones who got beat by the guy with a mop in Wendy’s in NYC.
So you agree that the black woman escalated the situation over her daughter being (not punched, slapped, etc...) be bumped with the food bag. She then blocks the white woman from entering her car, she wanting, the cops to come for this incident, and then goes behind the van as the people were trying to leave.
What do people tend to call that type of behavior?

If they were white, would you call them “Hoodrats”?

Yes the Black woman escalated the situation, yes they should’ve let it go and not stood in back of the car because nothing good was going to come from it.

Did any of you call the White woman a “Thug”? Did either of you think to call the white woman a “Thug”?

Whipping a gun out over a simple argument is kinda some “Thug” type shit.

Just saying

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But she said she was sorry when she got in the car, whether she was sincere or not she said it.

Facts, people talking about oh she bumped her blah blah, find yourself on the next episode of When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

I saw the vid but don’t remember it that clearly. If she apologized whether sincere or not, that’s the best that they were gonna get. Just let it go and keep it movin.

Because nothing was going to come out of extra talking other than a fight, and it appears that’s what the Mom was looking for.

We all can learn from this situation and I hope that the Mom learned too. She said what she had to say and that should’ve been the end of it.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If they were white, would you call them “Hoodrats”?

Yes the Black woman escalated the situation, yes they should’ve let it go and not stood in back of the car because nothing good was going to come from it.

Did any of you call the White woman a “Thug”? Did either of you think to call the white woman a “Thug”?

Whipping a gun out over a simple argument is kinda some “Thug” type shit.

Just saying
Check this out. I didn't call either one of them anything and they both overreacted.
Your post made it seem as if the black woman was right in her actions. You seemed to be more worried about what the poster chose to call her and then on top of that you tried to justify her actions.

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
This dude was preaching from the Gospel of rationality and common sense. I’m sure he’s getting dragged by the fem mafia as a “toxic black man” or some other bullshit but his analysis is spot on.
Yeah it was crazy because black women were in the comments going off about how he's not protecting the black woman excetera excetera..... But in this instance it was the black women who instigated the situation. It's like come on man how many times have we seen black girls fighting at the club or just in general. How many times have you been with a chick and her mouth almost got you into a fight?

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Yeah it was crazy because black women were in the comments going off about how he's not protecting the black woman excetera excetera..... But in this instance it was the black women who instigated the situation. It's like come on man how many times have we seen black girls fighting at the club or just in general. How many times have you been with a chick and her mouth almost got you into a fight?

Thats too much truth. Fact is, every battle isn’t meant to be fought and they almost found that out with their lives.

I will disagree on who instigated the situation. If Karen bumped into the girl and didnt apologize, then shes at fault. But at the point that the sistas had their words, gotta walk away because know your escalating it. And having the cameras rolling; they were just sure they were going to put Karen on social media blast and get a ton of ‘likes’ and “you told her”; instead they did get the same reaction but amost paid for it with their lives.

Ill give the one this much, and she maybe had no other options, but she was committed as hell to getting that recording; it takes a mix of heart and guts, blend with shock, and determination to get that clout, to not move when someone has the tool pointed square at your chest.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We as Black people are big on respect and when disrespected, we react. The white woman shouldn’t have bumped her daughter, they spoke on it and made the issue known. After that there was nothing else to say.

The white woman wasn’t going to acknowledge her wrong doing or apologize for it. It was time to move on.

Once the white people got in the car it was over with. What, were they going to call the cops because her daughter was bumped?

No, the Mom stood in the way of the car when they were attempting to leave. Then got mad when they actually backed up.

What was she expecting? What did she think would come from her standing in back of the car? Why didn’t she want them to leave, did she want them to get out and talk for another 30 minutes?

No, looked like she wanted an altercation because an apology wasn’t happening.
Check this out. I didn't call either one of them anything and they both overreacted.
Your post made it seem as if the black woman was right in her actions. You seemed to be more worried about what the poster chose to call her and then on top of that you tried to justify her actions.
Just wondering did you watch the long video?

I already spoke on the video in this thread, look at my quoted post above.

The fact still remains, the white woman wasn't called a thug and a white woman wouldn't have been called a "Hoodrat" in that situation.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I already spoke on the video in this thread, look at my quoted post above.

The fact still remains, the white woman wasn't called a thug and a white woman wouldn't have been called a "Hoodrat" in that situation.

If she had acted like those women, she would’ve been called “white trash” and rightfully so. And if she had pulled out when initially confronted, then “thug” would have been appropriate. Neither of which she did. She got in her car and tried to leave after they hadn’t threatened to beat her and her husband’s ass. They banged on the car and couldn’t leave the situation alone.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she had acted like those women, she would’ve been called “white trash” and rightfully so. And if she had pulled out when initially confronted, then “thug” would have been appropriate. Neither of which she did. She got in her car and tried to leave after they hadn’t threatened to beat her and her husband’s ass. They banged on the car and couldn’t leave the situation alone.

I feel you

Atastofu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was trained because her husband who was also strapped trained her...man we better wake up this shit was done in front of her child in broad daylight...you have to realize these CaCs dont care and ain't afraid to try you...they have statistics they say if I shoot I'll probably be home by midnight...

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After watching the whole video, I believe that all of them were in the wrong!!..The lady was wrong for pulling her gun out..she was outta line for that shit!!..The mother and daughter should have let it go when the couple got in their car...You have to learn how to pick your battle and the mother and daughter should have let it go!!...

Yip this is what I think as wel.
The racist bit is I doubt Karen would have pulled the gun on a white woman doing the same shit. but best believe the black woman took that shit way too far. to tell the truth I'd hit the white woman with the assault charge for needlessly pulling the gun, but give the black woman some sort of lesser charge for harassing people

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kinda reminds me of gettin shot up at the club for scuffin up my man's Jordans and not even thinkin bout apologizing...Deescalate bras..unless yur actually prepared for war.?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

12_Golden+raspberry+%282%29.jpg

1200px-Worst_Supporting_Actress_at_29th_Razzie_Awards.jpg

ebone84

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She should’ve never got out of her car...
She was safe.......if the black lady would’ve bust a window or opened the door blast her ass ......