07/01 - Karen pulls gun on Black Woman in parking lot

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
th
Some white people preventing you from reversing out your parking spot would not warrant you pulling your gun? There are many cases of bat shit crazy Karens going wild, this is not one of them

this shit here is giving fuel to cult 45. them black chicks were all the way out of pocket.

You gotta know when to walk away or deescalate the situation. Those chicks were out of control and the people were trying to leave. They look like aggressors for sure.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Shit like this is why people will keep thinking we lying about actual racism. FOH with this shit

Nah they know we aren’t lying about racism, they will watch some videos showing real racism and don’t/can’t say anything but will now watch this video and say ”look I told you racism isn’t real and this fake incident right here proves it“

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
it should not have but then again, it wasn't until she pulled the gun she and her husband were allowed to leave.
naw, he could have pulled off after she hit the van. i would have pulled away and called the police. in this situation calling the police would have been appropriate.
Some white people preventing you from reversing out your parking spot would not warrant you pulling your gun? There are many cases of bat shit crazy Karens going wild, this is not one of them
he had room to pull forward and get away.

at a minimum i would have just sat in the car and called the police.

The white woman overreacted pulling out the gun but this was not a “Karen” incident. The full video that the black women recorded themselves painted them as being the aggressors and instigators. They can say the white woman bumped the 15 year old and got in her face but you upload a video of the white woman is just standing there while you’re calling her ignorant, racist, bitches, telling her husband you’d beat his ass and then standing behind their vehicle when they try to leave.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The white woman overreacted pulling out the gun but this was not a “Karen” incident. The full video that the black women recorded themselves painted them as being the aggressors and instigators. They can say the white woman bumped the 15 year old and got in her face but you upload a video of the white woman is just standing there while you’re calling her ignorant, racist, bitches, telling her husband you’d beat his ass and then standing behind their vehicle when they try to leave.

Them hoodrats asked for it

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as a trained and educated concealed firearm carrier gtfohwtbs.

there was no reason for the firearm to even come out. there was no deadly threat present.

the first rule of pulling out a gun is if you aren't going to use it don't pull it out.

you need to go get your money back from whoever trained you and take a new course. because you would be like her and her husband about to catch a felonious assault with a deadly weapon record. which lasts forever. no expungement possible.

I agree to a certain extent, but you can pull out your gun and keep it at a low ready to keep some asshole from coming to your car to fight, for an example. It's the action of aggressively pointing that weapon when, in this case, there was no deadly force needed AND they had the option to drive off. They would have been better off hitting that lady and driving off and calling the cops, than that lady aggressively pointing her firearm like she was in SWAT.

Now they are on papers and have to go through the court system. It is what it is. You pull your gun, get ready to have deal w/ the consequences.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that karen mcfurbeck started some shit.. because she KNEW she had that

gun...

ANNNNNNNNND if they werent recording, the outcome wouldve been much different..

that fur becky be on social media,

she KNEW what was about to happen once tha recording came out...

that bitch was looking for trouble...

saw she was being recorded and tried to switch up....

my sisters were a little too amped, but that karen couldve easily driven

off..

but chea,

that karen was lookin for trouble, and if they werent recording, no telling what wouldve went down..

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Still no excuse to threaten them with a pistol. Complete over reaction for which there should be consequences. If that's the story, I'd be happy with them no being able to ever own guns ever!!! That would be enough for me. They are not responsible enough to carry them.

The morality of pulling can be debated but when a person is threatened by a group while their vehicle is attempted to be blocked from leaving, heat is most likely to be drawn. Countless Twitter/FB/Leaked/LiveLeak vids have shown that same scenario playing out.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@ the 2:40 minute did that white bitch say these fucking nigg*rs?

sure sounds like it...

and how come she ignored them, when they mentioned her pushing the fifteen year old girl and not saying anything..

that furry becky whore was looking for a reason to get

into a situation with a member from the race...

they know it, thats why she caught a felony.. wonder if she has a history

of racism....

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hmmm...I saw the full video. Looks to me like "karen" was trying to deescalate but other lady and her daughter weren't having it. We need to learn to move on and stop instigating confrontations over little petty things.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not mad at this white lady.

I’m mad at our people refusing to strap up to even the playing field.
I'm not sure how it would have helped in this situation. CAC jumps out the car with gun drawn. Was the sister supposed be Ann Oakley and out draw her at that point? If she does pull a gun, the situation could have gone really bad. If the sista pulled first, she would definitely had caught a case.

I agree with your general point, in any case.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, no gun needed in this situation. Her life wasn't in danger. If I pull out my pistol, ain't gonna be any posturing... Just shell casings.

that cac couple knew what they were doing, that fuckiin becky sized up that 15 year old..

Knew she would get highly emotional like most normal teenagers would do, if they get disrespected...

there was no reason for her to bump the lil girl, and why wait till you get them all riled up,

to apologize, she knows what she was doing, and the only reason she back up, and tryin to play victim is because at that point.. she KNEW she was being recorded...

I bet they have footage of her bumping into the girl, ESPECIALLY if it was at the mall..

for them to charge a karen mcfurbecki with a FELONY fore an altercation with a young "black" lady..

they seen SOME shit she did!

belee dat!!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I really wish we’d stop calling these white women “Karens” and call them racist white bitches.

The term Karen feels too jokey/funny/memey, and clearly this shit ain’t a joke. She pulled a gun on her for real. If that was someone we knew shit wouldn’t be jokes.

Black people need to register and get their gun licenses. Cause it’s bubbling over and it’s going to be on sooner than we think

White folk already killed the term "Karen". Haven't you noticed white folk started flooding the internet with altercations with other white folk and calling them "Karen"? It's clearly a move to cover up the racist encounters.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
White folk already killed the term "Karen". Haven't you noticed white folk started flooding the internet with altercations with other white folk and calling them "Karen"? It's clearly a move to cover up the racist encounters.

Cause the internet tries to make it funny. And as a result, it isn’t taken seriously.

When one of these racist white bitches being racist white bitches result in the death of an innocent black person, that’s when that dumb ass Karen term will really die

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Longer video

I have to side with the white people. :dunno:

She said you can't just go around calling people racist and apologized...then they tried to leave....then her dumb ass ran and got behind the van so they couldn't leave

The black woman wanted a confrontation and said everything to try and provoke one....for what? And what the fuck is she teaching her daughter?

Not all fights are fair

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After watching the whole video, I believe that all of them were in the wrong!!..The lady was wrong for pulling her gun out..she was outta line for that shit!!..The mother and daughter should have let it go when the couple got in their car...You have to learn how to pick your battle and the mother and daughter should have let it go!!...

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
this ain't the good ole days of settling issues with some good ole fisticuffs.... mofos these days will shoot you for something as little as bumping into them...
People have always shot others for dumb ass shit... look up the stats for the so called go old days.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry man, but I can’t ride with these loud hoodrats in this situation. They were out-of-pocket and the white chick overreacted. No winners here.

“Hoodrats”?

The white woman bumped her child for no reason and was dismissive when approached, and didn’t apologize and lied about what happened.

They’re upset about it and they’re called “Hoodrats”?

Interesting.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
“Hoodrats”?

The white woman bumped her child for no reason and was dismissive when approached, and didn’t apologize and lied about what happened.

Interesting.
So what would you have done after someone dismissed you and refuse to give you an apology?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause the internet tries to make it funny. And as a result, it isn’t taken seriously.

When one of these racist white bitches being racist white bitches result in the death of an another innocent black person, that’s when that dumb ass Karen term will really die
Fixed it.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
“Hoodrats”?

Interesting.

Yes. Hoodrats. I use terms like “hoodrats”, “fuck niggas”, “bitches”, “cacs”, “crackas”, “rednecks”, “coons”, and other slurs for people who engage in behavior I deem uncouth and disagreeable.

These women needlessly escalated this situation, threatened the woman and man by saying they’d beat both their asses, jumped behind the van as they were driving off, and then cried foul when the hammer came out and now want to portray themselves as victims of a “crazy Karen.” I’m not with that shit and don’t cape for black women like this. They’re in the same camp as the hoodrat who got slapped on the bus by the old black man or the ones who got beat by the guy with a mop in Wendy’s in NYC.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I would’ve said my customary “Fuck You’s” and kept it moving.
So you agree that the black woman escalated the situation over her daughter being (not punched, slapped, etc...) bumped with the food bag. She then blocks the white woman from entering her car, she wanting the cops to come for this incident, and then goes behind the van as the people were trying to leave.
What do people tend to call that type of behavior?

Last edited: