07/01 - Karen pulls gun on Black Woman in parking lot

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So this occured outside of a Chipotle, which can get VERY crowded at lunch time. So the daughter says "Excuse you" to an adult that bumped into her. No home training. Then the argument escalates with a dumbass attempting to block a vehicle from backing up with verbal threats then the family gets bewildered :rolleyes2:when a pistol is drawn in response.

They have no case

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
We as Black people are big on respect and when disrespected, we react. The white woman shouldn’t have bumped her daughter, they spoke on it and made the issue known. After that there was nothing else to say.

The white woman wasn’t going to acknowledge her wrong doing or apologize for it. It was time to move on.

Once the white people got in the car it was over with. What, were they going to call the cops because her daughter was bumped?

No, the Mom stood in the way of the car when they were attempting to leave. Then got mad when they actually backed up.

What was she expecting? What did she think would come from her standing in back of the car? Why didn’t she want them to leave, did she want them to get out and talk for another 30 minutes?

No, looked like she wanted an altercation because an apology wasn’t happening.

Come on man I highly doubt the cac bumped into her on purpose and I highly doubt it was hard enough for her to feel “violated” like the other woman kept screaming. She was blocking the cac from getting into her car, calling her bitch, ignorant and racist, told the husband she’d beat his ass and then when they attempted to leave she stood behind their vehicle. She was looking for a confrontation, her daughter was recording so they had found their “KAREN” moment to post on social media

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on man I highly doubt the cac bumped into her on purpose and I highly doubt it was hard enough for her to feel “violated” like the other woman kept screaming. She was blocking the cac from getting into her car, calling them ignorant and racist, told the husband she’d beat his ass and then when they attempted to leave she stood behind their vehicle. She was looking for a confrontation, her daughter was recording so they had found their “KAREN” moment to post on social media

Did you mean to quote my post?

Because I never said she was bumped and I kinda said the same thing that you said in your reply? :confused:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Did you mean to quote my post?

Because I never said she was bumped and I kinda said the same thing that you said in your reply? :confused:

Yeah, oh when I said “cac bumped into her” I was talking about when she was saying the white woman bumped into her daughter, she kept saying the woman had violated a 15 yr old

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member

I don't know what happened prior to the video starting that prompted that encounter, but IMO what the white chick with the gun did was actually correct for the most part, with reference to conceal carry laws (at least how it is taught here in NC). Correct grip and prepared to fire, gave loud warning not to encroach, attempted to deescalate by stepping back out the situation. :dunno:

The bigger problem I see is how many folks are commenting on how white chick's actions were an attempt to bait her.. yelling trying to get a reaction, etc... THESE are the actions of a person that is educated on gun laws. THESE are the actions WE need to be aware of and practice....

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this occured outside of a Chipotle, which can get VERY crowded at lunch time. So the daughter says "Excuse you" to an adult that bumped into her. No home training. Then the argument escalates with a dumbass attempting to block a vehicle from backing up with verbal threats then the family gets bewildered :rolleyes2:when a pistol is drawn in response.

They have no case
Still no excuse to threaten them with a pistol. Complete over reaction for which there should be consequences. If that's the story, I'd be happy with them no being able to ever own guns ever!!! That would be enough for me. They are not responsible enough to carry them.

Kaotic

Platinum Member
I don't know what happened prior to the video starting that prompted that encounter, but IMO what the white chick with the gun did was actually correct for the most part, with reference to conceal carry laws (at least how it is taught here in NC). Correct grip and prepared to fire, gave loud warning not to encroach, attempted to deescalate by stepping back out the situation. :dunno:

The bigger problem I see is how many folks are commenting on how white chick's actions were an attempt to bait her.. yelling trying to get a reaction, etc... THESE are the actions of a person that is educated on gun laws. THESE are the actions WE need to be aware of and practice....

Ok.. I replied before I saw that second video posted above... They fucked up by threatening them in the first place.. The lady apologized, and that should have been it. Let it go... I can't ride with them "on some white people trying to kill us shit" on this one...

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Still no excuse to threaten them with a pistol. Complete over reaction for which there should be consequences. If that's the story, I'd be happy with them no being able to ever own guns ever!!! That would be enough for me. They are not responsible enough to carry them.
The black woman also overreacted by blocking her way and then trying to start a fight with the husband.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The black woman also overreacted by block her way and then trying to start a fight with the husband.
I agree 100%, but pulling out a damn gun is not the response to that.

Your life or someone else's life MUST be in immediate danger. This was far from the case. They were simply being inconvenienced by some drama queen. They should have called the police.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I agree 100%, but pulling out a damn gun is not the response to that.

Your life or someone else's life MUST be in immediate danger. This was far from the case. They were simply being inconvenienced by some drama queen. They should have called the police.
Let me put like this. It may not be the way to react but fucking with people like that over a bump is stupid. That woman could have killed her and maybe she would have been convicted of her murder but maybe not. Yet the one person would be alive and the other dead over a fucking bump. Say a few words and move the fuck on. Btw simple shit like this is how people are killed everyday in the hood.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So you have no idea what happened before the gun was pulled out, or the reason the gun was pulled out.

But you admired her “Gun Holding” technique?

0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me put like this. It may not be the way to react but fucking with people like that over a bump is stupid. That woman could have killed her and maybe she would have been convicted of her murder but maybe not. Yet the one person would be alive and the other dead over a fucking bump. Say a few words and move the fuck on. Btw simple shit like this is how people are killed everyday in the hood.
Dude...I agree 100%. Especially about people in the hood or anywhere for that matter getting killed over a simple disagreement. Let that shit go and move on.

Kaotic

Platinum Member
So you have no idea what happened before the gun was pulled out, or the reason the gun was pulled out.

But you admired her “Gun Holding” technique?

0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif

The reason she pulled it out ain't got nothing to do with her technique... I'm saying she has proper control, as opposed to this:

skynews-st-louis-missouri-gun_5025541.jpg

The Eddie gif made me laugh though.. :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reason she pulled it out ain't got nothing to do with her technique... I'm saying she has proper control, as opposed to this:

skynews-st-louis-missouri-gun_5025541.jpg

The Eddie gif made me laugh though.. :lol:

Truuuuue, the husband looked like he was ready to spray people!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The typical coon brigade in here caping for the Neanderthal woman and not defending the so-called black woman.

:smh:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We gotta stop calling these white supremacist terrorists "Karens" and start calling them what they are.
These cacs are getting bolder and bolder by the day.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
tenor.gif

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
There will be a lot of people doing this shit. Taking advantage of the movement.

They weren't even letting the white people talk. Just a bunch of ghetto chirping. I have a fucking headache listening to them.
The crazy thing is the black woman is the only one saying anything racist on the video. The white woman though is clearly a racist denier with that bs spill about racism doesn't exist.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

as a trained and educated concealed firearm carrier gtfohwtbs.

there was no reason for the firearm to even come out. there was no deadly threat present.

the first rule of pulling out a gun is if you aren't going to use it don't pull it out.

you need to go get your money back from whoever trained you and take a new course. because you would be like her and her husband about to catch a felonious assault with a deadly weapon record. which lasts forever. no expungement possible.

Last edited:

Kaotic

Platinum Member
as a trained and educated concealed firearm carrier gtfohwtbs.

there was no reason for the firearm to even come out. there was no deadly threat present.

the first rule of pulling out a gun is if you aren't going to use it don't pull it out.

you need to go get your money back from whoever trained you and take a new course. because you would be like her and her husband about to catch a felonious assault with a deadly weapon record. which lasts forever. no expungement possible.

And YOU need to return to remedial reading... The VERY first thing I said in my response was what... "I don't know what happened prior to the video starting".... I never said she was justified, I said she followed the appropriate steps after she pulled that out. I SAID in response to the posts around that video where people were talking about she was baiting her by yelling and stepping backwards.

Kaotic

Platinum Member
And YOU need to return to remedial reading... The VERY first thing I said in my response was what... "I don't know what happened prior to the video starting".... I never said she was justified, I said she followed the appropriate steps after she pulled that out. I SAID in response to the posts around that video where people were talking about she was baiting her by yelling and stepping backwards.

And you see, she DID in fact catch a charge because she WASNT justified by the letter of the law to pull it...

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

she did not follow the appropriate steps.

the firearm should have never come out.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
it should not have but then again, it wasn't until she pulled the gun she and her husband were allowed to leave.

naw, he could have pulled off after she hit the van. i would have pulled away and called the police. in this situation calling the police would have been appropriate.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
naw, he could have pulled off after she hit the van. i would have pulled away and called the police. in this situation calling the police would have been appropriate.

Some white people preventing you from reversing out your parking spot would not warrant you pulling your gun? There are many cases of bat shit crazy Karens going wild, this is not one of them

Reactions: BKF

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Some white people preventing you from reversing out your parking spot would not warrant you pulling your gun?

he had room to pull forward and get away.

at a minimum i would have just sat in the car and called the police.