07/01 - Karen pulls gun on Black Woman in parking lot

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This seems to be the twitter account of one of the sistas family members

Looks like shes trying to get the word out, as best she can, so the vid can go viral
Ya'll might want to message her on twitter, for the full details of what happened
This is some serious shit, & this cac needs to be put UNDER the jail
Shit could've went really wrong..... really quick :smh:

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why I gave my baby a glock

Unload the entire magazine on the target is what I taught her. She stay wit a chopstick too.

My bitches been trained.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck the ignoramus commentary on what a victim should have / should not Monday morning quarterbacking. We're past that.

Post her info
==============EDIT==========

I take back what I said. Attempting to block a vehicle after the passenger already apologized is ignorant as fuck. WOW @ how things escalated unnecessarily. Shit hitting the fan always starts with a petty argument and fragile egos before either party draws the pistol(s). So Moms almost got unnecessarily ran over and shot :smh:

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They be waiting on a chance to use those guns. We had one area where some white dudes went around knocking over people mail boxes and hoping the people saw them doing it and would come after at that moment.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I really wish we’d stop calling these white women “Karens” and call them racist white bitches.

The term Karen feels too jokey/funny/memey, and clearly this shit ain’t a joke. She pulled a gun on her for real. If that was someone we knew shit wouldn’t be jokes.

Black people need to register and get their gun licenses. Cause it’s bubbling over and it’s going to be on sooner than we think

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What happened before that
Amazing how the whoooole story changed when context was added.... thanx for the link @man-machine

On Wednesday, a viral video showed a white woman outside of an Oakland County Chipotle restaurant in Michigan pulling a handgun on Black women during an altercation.

The incident allegedly occurred after the white woman bumped into one of the Black women.

“Before I could walk into Chipotle, this woman was coming out, and I had moved out the way so she can walk out,” Makayla Green told Detroit News. “She bumped me, and I said, ‘Excuse you.’ And then she started cussing me out and saying things like I was invading her personal space.”

The teen then called over her mother, Takelia Hill.

“I walked up on the woman yelling at my daughter,” Hill said. “She couldn’t see me because her back was to me, but she was in my daughter’s face.”
Green started recording after the altercation moved to the parking lot. The video shows the Black women demanding an apology.

“I care about you, and I’m sorry,” the white woman says after getting into her car.

Hill then stands behind the white woman’s car, apparently trying to prevent her from leaving.

“Get the license plate!” the Black woman can be heard shouting after the woman backs up.

“Don’t you f**king jump behind my car,” replied the woman after getting out of the car and brandishing her gun. “Get the f**k back! Get the f**k back! Back the f**k up!”

According to the poster, the woman who brandished the gun was arrested but later released.

In a statement, the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office said they had “received many inquiries regarding the incident which occurred at Chipotle in Orion Township last night” and would be holding a press conference on Thursday.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I’m not mad at this white lady.

I’m mad at our people refusing to strap up to even the playing field.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
White folks often take gun courses from officers or military personnel, who teach them how to be tacti-kool. There are countless YouTube videos of these "tactics" and when you read through the comment sections you can tell that a lot of them are crazy people just waiting for that moment to kill someone while "standing their ground"
Cops are the same way, go through that training and then akaays waiting for the moment they can go full retard

Mannnn that caption in tge video has to be some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard
This comment is ignorant as fuck.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I’m not mad at this white lady.

I’m mad at our people refusing to strap up to even the playing field.
I'm more mad at our people always escalating shit instead of just walking away.... you never know who's carrying these days... Karen was dead wrong.... but the sista should've just kept it moving... this ain't the good ole days of settling issues with some good ole fisticuffs.... mofos these days will shoot you for something as little as bumping into them... check that Raw Story link that man-machine posted... :smh:

The incident allegedly occurred after the white woman bumped into one of the Black women.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Longer video

Mannnnnn looking at the full video those black women were in the wrong. You can’t initiate a confrontation then cry victim when someone reacts. They just started calling the white peopl racist and ignorant for nothing, then at the end the one recording who was doing the most talking gonna say start crying saying the cacs pulled a gun on them for nothing:hmm:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I'm more mad at our people always escalating shit instead of just walking away.... you never know who's carrying these days... Karen was dead wrong.... but the sista should've just kept it moving... this ain't the good ole days of settling issues with some good ole fisticuffs.... mofos these days will shoot you for something as little as bumping into them... check that Raw Story link that man-machine posted... :smh:

I can understand this. It does happen often and we’re not diverting from that, HOWEVER, there are situations where it’s not warranted and still ends up deadly. Those situations are the common denominator and strapping up is absolutely necessary. Anything less than that is laying down and willingly rolling over into the grave.

Lowkey, I’ve only seen thumbnails of this incident. I don’t know much of what is happening but it gets real tiring seeing one race of people with weapons and that race is NEVER us.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Mannnnnn looking at the full video those black women were in the wrong. You can’t initiate a confrontation then cry victim when someone reacts. They just started calling the white peopl racist and ignorant for nothing, then at the end the one recording who was doing the most talking gonna say start crying saying the cacs pulled a gun on them for nothing:hmm:
Exaaaaactly...... I'm so sick of all the editing and just showing the shock part for the internet to attention whore with.... she bumped into her, most likely accidentally.... so what... make your comment and just keep moving.... buuuut noooo. you gotta follow the cac demanding apologies .... more importantly... think how this would have went if it wasn't filmed.... cac would've said that the sista attacked her so she shot her...... just dumb... some be walking around like they're fucking monarchs.... she bumped into you....
:hithead::hithead::hithead:

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We as Black people are big on respect and when disrespected, we react. The white woman shouldn’t have bumped her daughter, they spoke on it and made the issue known. After that there was nothing else to say.

The white woman wasn’t going to acknowledge her wrong doing or apologize for it. It was time to move on.

Once the white people got in the car it was over with. What, were they going to call the cops because her daughter was bumped?

No, the Mom stood in the way of the car when they were attempting to leave. Then got mad when they actually backed up.

What was she expecting? What did she think would come from her standing in back of the car? Why didn’t she want them to leave, did she want them to get out and talk for another 30 minutes?

No, looked like she wanted an altercation because an apology wasn’t happening.