소개팅 퇴짜남

KTD

Star
Registered
Yeah what language or what...ahhh what does the title mean? anyway, at first and I still do think that's a tranny. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah what language or what...ahhh what does the title mean? anyway, at first and I still do think that's a tranny. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

It's Korean and it roughly translates to Blind Date Jerk in the other video with the English title.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Oh I see. Sad on my part. I use to fuck a Korean girl I should have just plugged it into my desktop translator.

Nah, wouldn't have made much sense. For instance, 남 , or nam, could mean male or south or more, depending on the context due to their influx of hymonyms. Most Asian languages have Chinese root words but only Chinese words make sense according to their characters.

KTD

Star
Registered
Nah, wouldn't have made much sense. For instance, 남 , or nam, could mean male or south or more, depending on the context due to their influx of hymonyms. Most Asian languages have Chinese root words but only Chinese words make sense according to their characters.

Interesting...... :yes::yes::yes: