► The Official Animal Wildlife & Nature Thread (feel free to post pics, articles. vids, links, Youtube, Twitter, IG, etc)

madgoose

International
International Member

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit that was a family day out. That calf could only have been hours old, I thought that the mother was pissing and shitting it guts out whilst the lions where attacking it (the 18.00 mark) but it was the umbilical chord hanging out of her.
Yeah man, nature is cold af.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Has to be a tremendous bond between that honky and that dog. Why Monkey though? Kinda fucking name is that for a dog bro? And all the ropes and climbing walls is too much. Don’t want to hurt the little fella with ignorance. I bet those other dogs be like oh shit, here come ol bitchass master with more foolishness! But Monkey ready! He’ll do it :rolleyes2:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@The Plutonian

Imagine all the hours of training too. Wild. Definitely needs a different name for the dog.

Speaking of names ... story from my coworker. She was lol'ing when she told it. I've met the dog before ... it's super chill. 11yo Golden Retriever. Paraphrasing her recently -

"So my dog Polkadot ... my dad was never a pet person, but enjoyed this dog when he was around & the dog prior too. He passed away in 2011, and always had trouble with the English language since coming over from Hong Kong back in the 70s. He flat out said to me - 'Polkadot? What kind of name is that? That's too long a name for a dog. I can't pronounce that. I'm going to call the dog "Fluffy" or "Bobby" ...'

She said to me - "Fluffy? Bobby? It's a girl dog, and it's not fluffy. What the?"

:giggle: :roflmao:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty sure we all know what happened here.
7jpgwrkx94c61.jpg