► RIHANNA - ongoing megathread from over the years - updated regularly

youngfocus

Youngfocus ya heard!
Platinum Member
Attention Whoring infinity times infinity!!!
tumblr_mnl6kkbIjb1qz7r02o1_500.gif

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I never got why anyone would take out their phone and follow a celebrity just to take some pics, just look at them bitches running in the background :smh:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Hopefully she'll eat a few cheeseburgers and some of them will go to her ass.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
her self esteem must be low or something. something aint right...just cant put my finger on it. I use to mess with a girl who need attention at all times.
Im not gonna say what i did...but Men and Women like that are vulnerable on so many levels.

TREY-GA

Star
Registered
I never got why anyone would take out their phone and follow a celebrity just to take some pics, just look at them bitches running in the background :smh:

...of course if you were there, with cellphone in hand, YOU wouldn't take a pic??...really dude??

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
that is one sexy woman. she ain't fine she ain't a dime she is just pure sexiness...

i hope she stopped past footlocker too so her bodyguard could trade in the sketchers

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I THINK WE TAKE HER FOR GRANTED BECAUSE HOW MANY CELEBRITIES WEAR SHIT LIKE THIS ON A REGULAR DAY WALKING AROUND AS WELL HER OTHER SHIT SHE DOES? i APPRECIATE FULLY HER ATTENTION WHORING WAYS.PRAISE LORD. she probably get these clothes for free or get paid to wear them. god bless rhianna

black-n-tan

Star
Registered
her self esteem must be low or something. something aint right...just cant put my finger on it. I use to mess with a girl who need attention at all times.
Im not gonna say what i did...but Men and Women like that are vulnerable on so many levels.

Its probably just marketing, keeps her relevant.