(updated) Kobe Bryant Estate and Nike have reached deal to continue a partnership

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We will soon see

I have no clue

So far every move that woman has made after a horrific situation been spot on.

I wish her and the family the best

But I'm bookmarking this cause some of y'all so called sneaker experts and business advisors jumping out the window with some of these speculations.

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
bgol is hilarious. unless one of you cats is a legendary NBA hall of famer with multiple shoe deals in his history (it's bgol, you never know), or, the business manager of a legendary NBA hall of famer with multiple shoe deals in his history (it's bgol, you never know), or you work at Nike, Adidas, Puma, UA or NB and work on shoe deals with legendary NBA hall of famers with multiple shoe deals in their history (it's bgol, you never know), or, you are fucking Vanessa Bryant (it's bgol, im sure one of you nxggas claim to have finger fucked the day before her prom while Kobe was on a road trip), you have NO IDEA.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can Nike re-release Kobe’s and will Kobe family get residuals off of it? Wonder how these new contracts work
i think they can like they did the diamond turfs for deion if he didnt design the shoe. i cant see why they can debadge it and release it. i could be wrong though if so then they should retro the yeezys too.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
She can go with any company, even Converse and get a Kobe shoe, own all rights designs etc and LEASE it to them! She owns his brand and name. It'll sell too. Smart woman.
Nobody is buying converse though. Nike and Jordan are still the only shoe that matters to hoopin.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sounds like a contract renegotiation... She wants a better deal...

I think Nike will fold... And work out a new deal...

Well there you go, if this is legit

I knew she would start laying the framework on her decision soon enough.

Almost sounds like if Gigi (RIP) had continued playing ball she might have considered a signature shoe.

That most definitely would have been a huge success I know thousands of young girls and depending on the marketing maybe young boys would have copped it.

This is going to be interesting moving forward.

Yall just need to sit back for a minute and let this play out.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Legacy and wealth left to white washed mexicans and cacs. Good job Tobe!

Better than marrying a Black woman with brown skin. Ewww!!! :puke:

Kobe and Mike saving white women and giving all their money back to the white community makes them "clutch".

Notice how little push back Vanessa Bryant gets on any decision she makes. Ever seen NBA fans rally around and root for the Black wife of a player like this? How does BGOL treat Ayesha Curry? :ssshhh:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Now you guys see why all the talk about making Kobe the logo was completely ridiculous.

The NBA would have had to partner with Vanessa to get it done, pay her a percentage for however long the contract lasted, and then she would have them at her mercy, cause if she doesnt renew the deal the NBA would have to change the logo all over again.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe she asked for too much and Nike is like KB is dead RIP.
Why put money into him. Every year people remember him less.

I don't know the in and outs of what's going on but it doesn't seem like its "Vanessa didn't sign with Nike" it seems like Nike and Vanessa couldn't come to terms. They trying to make her the villain.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
You're crazy. Allstars will never go away. Allstars are a steady seller.
Lol for gang bangers. Who in the league rocking those? Where they waiting out overnight to cop some Allstars? What high school or college team wearing Allstars? I'll say it again. When it comes to basketball it's jordan and Nike. Nobody else is relevant

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hmmmm ..interesting ...

lets start the speculating ...:rolleyes:
hmmmm ..interesting ...

lets start the speculating ...:rolleyes:
nbc_logo_620.png

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Now you guys see why all the talk about making Kobe the logo was completely ridiculous.

The NBA would have had to partner with Vanessa to get it done, pay her a percentage for however long the contract lasted, and then she would have them at her mercy, cause if she doesnt renew the deal the NBA would have to change the logo all over again.

I don't think so... The NBA owns the video/photo footage of ALL of Kobe's games. I assume the logo would be based on a still image of Kobe playing, just as the current logo is based on a still image of Jerry West. They may have consulted with her beforehand, out of respect, but they wouldn't have to negotiate any financial terms.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Kobe didn't even like "Kobe's"
That shit ain't gon' work. A few months after he gets inducted (by Jordan)
it's over. The only people that really care about Kobe are Laker fans.
15-kobe-bryant-air-jordan-12-flint-grey.jpg

1-Kobe-AJ-III-PE-Runner.jpg

4-Kobe-Black-VII.jpg

hemoouvovhfre5wwgmyr.jpg

giphy.gif

You’re truly retarded if you believe that!
Kobe was wearing those uncomfortable boats with the Jumpman logo on them because he was awaiting his signature shoe deal with Nike.
Once Zoom Kobe 1 came out it was a wrap on comfort/performance for kicks.
Kobe IVs are more comfortable than any of those Blister Busters y’all call Jordans.​

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bgol is hilarious. unless one of you cats is a legendary NBA hall of famer with multiple shoe deals in his history (it's bgol, you never know), or, the business manager of a legendary NBA hall of famer with multiple shoe deals in his history (it's bgol, you never know), or you work at Nike, Adidas, Puma, UA or NB and work on shoe deals with legendary NBA hall of famers with multiple shoe deals in their history (it's bgol, you never know), or, you are fucking Vanessa Bryant (it's bgol, im sure one of you nxggas claim to have finger fucked the day before her prom while Kobe was on a road trip), you have NO IDEA.

You’re a part of the “Hilarious BGOL” because we do know because the information is here.

“According to a source, Bryant and the estate had grown frustrated with Nike limiting the availability of Kobe products during his retirement and after his January 2020 death in a helicopter crash. There was also frustration with the lack of availability of Kobe footwear in kids' sizes, according to sources.
“According to a source, Bryant and the estate had grown frustrated with Nike limiting the availability of Kobe products during his retirement and after his January 2020 death in a helicopter crash. There was also frustration with the lack of availability of Kobe footwear in kids' sizes, according to sources.

Nike, sources said, had presented an extension offer that was not in line with expectations of an ongoing "lifetime" structure similar to the Nike Inc. contracts held by both Michael Jordan and LeBron James”.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...ryant-estate-elect-not-renew-partnership-nike

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You’re truly retarded if you believe that!
Kobe was wearing those uncomfortable boats with the Jumpman logo on them because he was awaiting his signature shoe deal with Nike.
Once Zoom Kobe 1 came out it was a wrap on comfort/performance for kicks.
Kobe IVs are more comfortable than any of those Blister Busters y’all call Jordans.​

Jordan XI’s have a full length air sole unit.

air-jordan-11-deconstructed-10.jpg

And the Jordan XII’s are one of the most comfortable Jordan’s with a full length Zoom unit.

Air-Jordan-12-Retro-Low-Playoffs-Deconstructed-8.jpg

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better than marrying a Black woman with brown skin. Ewww!!! :puke:

Kobe and Mike saving white women and giving all their money back to the white community makes them "clutch".

Notice how little push back Vanessa Bryant gets on any decision she makes. Ever seen NBA fans rally around and root for the Black wife of a player like this? How does BGOL treat Ayesha Curry? :ssshhh:
tenor.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Nike owns Converse.
I know. Someone was incorrectly stating that no one buys converse.
Lol for gang bangers. Who in the league rocking those? Where they waiting out overnight to cop some Allstars? What high school or college team wearing Allstars? I'll say it again. When it comes to basketball it's jordan and Nike. Nobody else is relevant
My brother, some of do not wear basketball shoes like that anymore. White and Asian kids buy converse religiously. I just bought a new pair of grey low top all stars last week.

Converse will never go away.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I know. Someone was incorrectly stating that no one buys converse.

My brother, some of do not wear basketball shoes like that anymore. White and Asian kids buy converse religiously. I just bought a new pair of grey low top all stars last week.

Converse will never go away.
I specifically said when it comes to basketball and hoopin. Yes they're other gym shoes like yeezy that get love. For the 3rd time I say no youth is telling their parents they want some Allstars to hoop in. Not a single 1. And yes whites foreigners and off brand niggaz will always rock converse. But ain't nobody hoopin in that bullshit

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
You’re a part of the “Hilarious BGOL” because we do know because the information is here.

Nike, sources said, had presented an extension offer that was not in line with expectations of an ongoing "lifetime" structure similar to the Nike Inc. contracts held by both Michael Jordan and LeBron James”.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...ryant-estate-elect-not-renew-partnership-nike
oh. I am def hilarious. but, there are folks in this thread making definitive statements as to the efficacy of such a move. Cats need to realize that it's ok to not know. What we do know, is that she has access to attorneys and advisors that know this specific business and that they probably had a hand in guiding her decision. For any one of us to say "smart move" or "dumb move" is pure folly and BGOL fantasticism.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh. I am def hilarious. but, there are folks in this thread making definitive statements as to the efficacy of such a move. Cats need to realize that it's ok to not know. What we do know, is that she has access to attorneys and advisors that know this specific business and that they probably had a hand in guiding her decision. For any one of us to say "smart move" or "dumb move" is pure folly and BGOL fantasticism.

Agreed

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Jordan XI’s have a full length air sole unit.

air-jordan-11-deconstructed-10.jpg

And the Jordan XII’s are one of the most comfortable Jordan’s with a full length Zoom unit.

Air-Jordan-12-Retro-Low-Playoffs-Deconstructed-8.jpg

And?!
The rest of that shoe is dumb uncomfortable for hooping.
Niggas wear Jordan’s to look good on the court(fags)
Hoopers wear Kobe’s because they’re the most comfortable.
Jordan 1-23 were all made for style, comfortable/performance came 2nd.
Kobe’s are made for performance/comfort, style came 2nd.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe she asked for too much and Nike is like KB is dead RIP.
Why put money into him. Every year people remember him less.

That's bullshit though. Nike knows Kobe is profitable....and what Nike won't pay someone else will. Make no mistake.

MJ isn't dead but since retiring he became less and less visible....yet he's product are still profitable....KOBE the brand is going to be popular long after his death. If he wasn't Nike wouldn't have even tried to negotiate.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And?!
The rest of that shoe is dumb uncomfortable for hooping.
Niggas wear Jordan’s to look good on the court(fags)
Hoopers wear Kobe’s because they’re the most comfortable.
Jordan 1-23 were all made for style, comfortable/performance came 2nd.
Kobe’s are made for performance/comfort, style came 2nd.

Don’t take this the wrong way but you probably will.

But you’re exactly wrong. Jordan’s are actually performance basketball shoes. They used Nike’s latest and greatest technology each year and were made to be the best basketball shoes on the market.

They were just stylish so most didn’t wear them to actually play basketball in. But from 1985 to present, they were made to be the best basketball shoes performance wise on the market.

Those are the facts and can’t really be argued.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Headline should read

"Nike makes bad faith offer to Kobe Bryant estate, estate seeks options in market"

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Nobody knows Kobe better than Vanessa. She knows what she's doing. She's laid down with that man and heard his vision every night.

Exactly, and it ain't like she doesn't already have people who can give her actual sound advice on this type of shit, as opposed to listening to the free consultation of the accountants of BGOL Finance.