NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What's these reports about a Sleeper team for Ben Simmons....Denver Nuggets. Fuck that unless they want Barton and Facu. Niggas not getting MPJ. Jokic for Embiid sounds good to me too

16864304-1607315315952588-9001121835368297238-n.jpg

brryUa.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Is he fucking retarded... :smh:

@jack walsh13

Ben is forcing teammates to back him. It was amazing that Thybulle even caught the goddam pass from him cause you know he wasn't looking for it. If I'm his teammate I'm like fuck this nigga. I don't want him back. He made Doc look like a fuckin fool backing him. Now someone is supposed to apologize to a nigga who shot 33% from the free-throw line :confused: At this point I will take a baseball bat to both of Simmons legs.

lQJA8p.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Essentially. I don't know what religion he practices. But the NBA couldn't truly overrule the city anyway.

So he was wasting his time. San Francisco said you have to be vaccinated to play indoors.

Get the shot or request a trade to a different team. Retirement is the only other option.

I don't know how much money he'd lose but it definitely doesn't seem worth it. I'd be in line for that shot tomorrow if I was him.
He can request a trade, correct me if I am wrong, but only New York, San Francisco and New Orleans have these indoor mandates.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Damn, Zion hurt again?! Just reported. Broken foot.

EDIT: I looked this up, and the story wasn't told right. He had surgery on his fractured foot, and they're saying he'll miss the pre-season. I don't when the injury happened though.

Last edited: