Daunte Wright Police Kill Another Unarmed Man In Minneapolis (Story Developing)

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
police killings of unarmed citizens - must stop.
ok...and at the end of the day those cases still have to be determined in court regardless of the outcome...you agree on that.

What biden said means nothing to me..the city of Minneapolis and the state of Minnesota will have to get their shit together on it. And they're not necessarily going to take their cue from a president's statement.

the last time a president made a definitive statement about police conduct in a stop it ended in a beer summit at the white house..

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Obama was President when he said this shit.

Schumer is senate majority leader and said his shit.

There is no way in hell it is acceptable for Biden to say that mealy mouthed shit and our "woman of color" VP to say literally nothing. :smh: :smh: :smh:

that statement was made AFTER the ruling..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. :smh:

He didn't hedge when talking about the shooting in Boulder.

Nobody on here would say anything had he come out with a statement like Schumer or even something more generic.
did a cop do the shootings in boulder?

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 2cents

1.Y is the go to move ALWAYS pulling guns when involved with traffic stops involving Black people? No one is addressing this, if you are scared to appraoch a car without drawing your gun you need to be fired or quit.
2.When are all the people mad and upset with the police gonna finally get to the solution of this? End qualified immunity and allow for them to be sued along with their pensions nationally not just localized.
3.Have a higher standard to hiring cops,pay them more so you can be selective and MAKE THEM GET INSURANCE to operate a gun. Doing this would clean this shit up cause the insurances companies will not insure someone fucked up.
4.Black people gotta start fighting back like other racial groups would. I used this example before you never hear about Italians kids getting himmed up by the police cause they know what will happen to them and their families. Fuck the marching,praying and peace we gotta start bringing the heat or they will NEVER stop unless we do #3.
5.The cities gotta stand up to the money being paid for this cop killing bullshit. The tax payers need to understand they are the ones paying this shit and they gotta be the ones to demand financial changes that they cities will not keep paying the officer pensions paying the unions AND keep paying millions in settlements.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, they saying dude was driving a car his family just bought for him. He was on his way to the carwash.

MN gonna have their hands full if derek chavin gets off along with this police shooting.

RIP to the young man. 20 yrs old way too young to go so soon.
What was he running for tho?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched the video several times. I don’t see the cop being charged. Especially with him appearing to run.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that statement was made AFTER the ruling..

Youre better than this.

The shooting occurred in February of 2012 and these are statements from President Obama in March of 2012. Again, no excuse for the bullshit from Biden and literally nothing from the VP. :smh:

Supersav

Support BGOL
Registered
Youre better than this.

The shooting occurred in February of 2012 and these are statements from President Obama in March of 2012. Again, no excuse for the bullshit from Biden and literally nothing from the VP. :smh:

@geechiedan will defend biden regardless. Its sad he cant break out of character for once when biden is clearly wrong

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She just posted this tweet about an hour ago :hmm:
But yet still has not really said much, about what's going on in Minnesota

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just saw the video. I'm just in shock more than anything that a professional that carries a gun every fuckin' day would think that a firearm was a fuckin' taser!!!! I just can hardly believe what I just saw. Even the other cops were like what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!!!!!!
I don't care how this comes off, but women make the WORST cops!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the senate majority leader can comment in a reasonable way but not the actual president or VP?
I don't know what biden was advised to say but I do know he has foot in mouth disease..so the most generic statement tends to be the best in delicate issues. Thats my assumption

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@geechiedan will defend biden regardless. Its sad he cant break out of character for once when biden is clearly wrong

1. I'm not defending biden you asked my opinion of his statement I gave it...read it again..

2.did you ever answer the question of how looting pharmacies in the black community helps the cause??? still waiting..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youre better than this.

okay....

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Does anybody know what the warrant was for?

Apparently he had a warrant because the notice to appear was sent to the wrong address and it was only for a joint in a state that just legalized.

I tried searching for it but I can’t seem to access it.
Case number is: 27-CR-19-29850

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a time where they need to bury that bitch.

They need to let other cops come out and call her a worthless bitch and let the public know that she was unfit for duty.

It is what it is, they need to turn on her and make an example of her and put that incompetent bitch in prison ASAP!

Supersav

Support BGOL
Registered
1. I'm not defending biden you asked my opinion of his statement I gave it...read it again..

2.did you ever answer the question of how looting pharmacies in the black community helps the cause??? still waiting..
I didn't see that question but to answer you..I don't give a fuck about property when lives are being taken. The only thing they respect is violence. It's how America has gotten anything done in history. The pharmacy can be replaced

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't see that question but to answer you..I don't give a fuck about property when lives are being taken. The only thing they respect is violence. It's how America has gotten anything done in history. The pharmacy can be replaced
you want a war with cacs then take it to THEIR neighborhoods..don't advocate or tolerate destroying OURS...burning down random businesses in black neighborhoods only hurts US. Its not a statement its a tantrum.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Garner has been the law of the land since the 80s. You cant shoot "fleeing felons" unless they are posing an imminent risk of harm to others.
Yeah but she said taser several times which could be away to get around shooting someone

I just dont see a cracka jury convicting her

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah but she said taser several times which could be away to get around shooting someone
I just dont see a cracka jury convicting her

Bullshit, she better be guilty of something :angry:
Or they need to burn down the whole fucking city