Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy.....

Simply_Black

International
International Member
.... so says the news article... :rolleyes:

https://blackamericaweb.com/2021/01...zLoZ8z1pXB4CoadcUa8FWkCm_jVsrVs1-vVsE8oFOK5H4

One of the most self-hating African Americans the modern world has ever witnessed is now the mother of a Black baby boy.

According to her own tweet on Saturday afternoon, Candace Owens said her “first born son” came into the world on Jan. 13. The tweet was accompanied by a photo of the innocent child and said the baby boy was a result of God blessing her when she quoted Psalm 127:3: “Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.”

Owens also offered a bit of self-reflection: “It’s true what they say— the whole world stops when your child is born,” she wrote.

Owens is married to George Farmer, a white man who is apparently the baby’s father.

While some people may prefer to refer to the race of Owens’ baby as “mixed,” chances are pretty good that the rest of the world will call him Black, thanks to the centuries-old one-drop of “Black blood” rule that deems anyone with any sort of African heritage to be Black.

Owens for the bulk of her public life has been decidedly anti-Black in her political and social stances.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
A scientific breakthrough, the 1st negro ostrich cac gene splicing in human history.

5529a58e12b4808cface0ecfefc565a94791b1d2.jpg

Last edited:

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
Fascinating.
They literally waited until AFTER Trump left office to have a child.
Coincidence...?
:puzzled:

Pray for that child... :dunno:
Trump just left office the other day! Are you implying that once Trump left office, she skipped over conventional method of having a child which is being pregnant for 9 months and elected for the unconventional method and had a stork bring the child to her right AFTER trump left office?

Dumbest post of the year

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trump just left office. Are you implying that once Trump left office, she skipped over conventional method of having a child which is being pregnant for 9 months and elected for the unconventional method and had a stork bring the child to her right AFTER trump left office?

Dumbest post of the year
My bad...
It looks like you took my post WAY too seriously.
Apparently, my attempt at pointing out the irony of the situation went over your head. :dunno:

Oh, well.
Moving on...

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
My bad...
It looks like you took my post WAY too seriously.
Apparently, my attempt at pointing out the irony of the situation went over your head. :dunno:

Oh, well.
Moving on...
There is no fucking irony so shut the fuck up. Please...show me the irony... the bitch obviously got pregnant 9 months ago. Where’s the irony?

Now that I’ve made a fool out of you, suddenly you want to pretend to be some profound deep genius. FOH... you’ve always been an idiot.