Official Boxing Thread

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Andre Ward who is the only fighter I know of who never lost, amateur and pro's, unified world champion gave Lomo 6 rounds.
Dude, I have never met bro. Ward, but he was playing to the drum of ESPN. They pay their commentator. Meaning, bias.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude, I have never met bro. Ward, but he was playing to the drum of ESPN. They pay their commentator. Meaning, bias.
I think that's what he honestly thought

I had it 7-5

Gave Loma the 2nd Rd because those 4 shots he landed did more than Lopez jabs n chasing but I'm not mad at somebody giving it to Lopez i just thought Loma won that rd its my opinion

Also gave Loma 8, 9, 10, 11

That's 5 rds so 7-5 Lopez

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think that's what he honestly thought

I had it 7-5

Gave Loma the 2nd Rd because those 4 shots he landed did more than Lopez jabs n chasing but I'm not mad at somebody giving it to Lopez i just thought Loma won that rd its my opinion

Also gave Loma 8, 9, 10, 11

That's 5 rds so 7-5 Lopez
I hear you, but 8 he won and most definitely 11, 9 and 10 I gave to Lopez because he out boxed him. He didn't start cheating/fighting until the 7th or 8th round. He had lost the fight then. The kid was gassed in round 11, that was decisive for Loma, but the other rounds the kid did a Mayweather on Loma. He shut that ass all the way down. Look at my post before the fight. If he used a good jab and put that shit in his chest, weaken him with body shots then he would win. Lopez did just that.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I'm ready for Gassiev HW debut, Usyk step up at HW, Monster's Vegas debut, and Tank vs a volume puncher

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend