"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Utah’s hospitals prepare to ration care as a record number of coronavirus patients flood their ICUs

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

385b2171b5c5471481602c6199918209_md.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Utah’s hospitals prepare to ration care as a record number of coronavirus patients flood their ICUs

This is the essence of the problem. Its not that 50% of the population is being infected....its the resources that are unavailable due to the amount of patients that are in the hospitals due to COVID and now everyone else foe other conditions cant be treated.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This is the essence of the problem. Its not that 50% of the population is being infected....its the resources that are unavailable due to the amount of patients that are in the hospitals due to COVID and now everyone else foe other conditions cant be treated.
Also.... resources are getting beat the fuck up in theses north mid west states because they're sparsely populated with less resources from the start..... and their Republican governors are playing "Russian Roulette" with the rona.... unbelievable.... :smh:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So the Governor suppose to make an announcement, at 2 o' clock. Some people are saying he will announce a another shutdown. When last week he said he wouldn't shut the state down. I wonder is this a strategy by the GOP to slow down the voting. Here in Ohio?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
So the Governor suppose to make an announcement, at 2 o' clock. Some people are saying he will announce a another shutdown. When last week he said he wouldn't shut the state down. I wonder is this a strategy by the GOP to slow down the voting. Here in Ohio?
I would think that the polls would be considered just as essential as grocers and pharmacies, etc. I don't know if people would stand for the polls to be shut down altogether at this point.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

It would be a little too coincidental when we're a week away from the actual election while also having early voting.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I would think that the polls would be considered just as essential as grocers and pharmacies, etc. I don't know if people would stand for the polls to be shut down altogether at this point.

They may if its determined to somehow benefit their party.

Considering the fact that Ohio is one of the few states which allows mail in ballots to be counted prior to election day I wonder if the Republicans have realized that Trump has an early advantage and want to shut shit down before that can change.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It's not surprising at all how many Republican voting/Republican led states are winning the "COVID Olympics" here..... :hmm:

STATES WITH RECORD HOSPITALIZATIONS IN THE PAST 7 DAYS

ALASKA
ARKANSAS
IDAHO
INDIANA
IOWA
KENTUCKY
MINNESOTA
NEBRASKA
NEW MEXICO
NORTH DAKOTA
OHIO
OKLAHOMA
SOUTH DAKOTA
UTAH
WEST VIRGINIA
WISCONSIN

WYOMING

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I've never seen a bunch of people calling off or going on vacation in my life. They were off not too long ago....lol

No,wonder shit never gets done because these lazy muthafuckas is always taking off or going on vacation....
The Republicacs constantly go on vacation without doing shit..... or an honest eight hour work day.... remember how they cried and moaned and disappeared from their chamber, when they were told to stay, I think the impeachment hearings? ..... a load of those not so old/dusty old fucks were falling asleep in the chamber....

Last edited: