Trump amplifies disgusting birther theory that Kamala isn’t eligible to be VP

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
117824902_170071574655851_7374456929221452770_n.png

HILLARY IS RIGHT: We have to be watchful, but more than anything we have to FIGHT BACK AND VOTE in such large numbers, and win in such large numbers, that Trump CAN'T falsely claim victory. Follow Ridin' With Biden to defeat Trump!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Years after Trump pushed a conspiracy theory about Barack Obama, he's now "promoting a baseless, disproven, and racist conspiracy theory" about Kamala Harris.

"It was as ridiculous then as it is now."

On Trump's latest birtherism tactics, Anderson Cooper is #KeepingThemHonest.

https://cnn.it/30VCB9u

tenor.gif

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Never said that. Never said it. And, honestly, even if I had sad it—which, I didn’t, then, why say it? Why...? Why would I...? No, that’s what I heard. I heard that, possibly, she wasn’t born in this country. I never said that. I’m saying it now because you’re saying that I said that just because her parents are Jamaican and Arab Indian that she, possibly, might not be eligible to be vice bitch. So, really, how is repeating what I heard about her not being an american something I said? Not true. Not true.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Only ones paying attention to that BS is the usual gang of idiots. The ones who are still able to breathe through their gaping maws while Corona ravages their communities. The same ones whose medicines will arrive late to treat their various maladies. Another gift from their Hero. The Malignant Tumor of failure and fraud will kill the ones friendly to his reign to get at his foes. It is what it is...

Last edited: