What the fuck.. Hispanic man threatens protesters with a chainsaw.. "Don't let the fucking n*gg*rs fool you!"

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hqVDNn5.jpg

Some of the 5 star reviews state he is "based,"...

Any ideas what that means?

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Some of the 5 star reviews state he is "based,"...

Any ideas what that means?
I don't know exactly but I know it's associated with the alt right

"Based" started with Lil B and his internet following then became appropriated by the alt right via 4chan. You'll see phrases like "red pilled and based" to indicate approval of some retardedly racist point of view. You can generally find ppl describing themselves or ppl with sufficiently evil racist beliefs as being "based". They've thrown the PC veil off and see the world as it is. Of course they're delusional af.

It's still used in some circles innocently just to indicate a certain amount of cool but its generally a strictly alt right thing now.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Ain't nobody trying to steal shit from his dollar store. I'm tired of see all these so called gangsters who live in open carry states and not even going outside. Quick to be on the gram and World Star with all sorts of guns for foolishness but when the war is popping off. Nowhere to be found.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
i like how resident dumbasses here don't like it when we get stereotype but stereotype everyone based on one man's actions. I guess Kanye West and Diamond and Silk speak for us then.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Based" started with Lil B and his internet following then became appropriated by the alt right via 4chan. You'll see phrases like "red pilled and based" to indicate approval of some retardedly racist point of view. You can generally find ppl describing themselves or ppl with sufficiently evil racist beliefs as being "based". They've thrown the PC veil off and see the world as it is. Of course they're delusional af.

It's still used in some circles innocently just to indicate a certain amount of cool but its generally a strictly alt right thing now.

LOL

alt right are folks who wanna be in the "elite" class... and know deep down they will never be...

so they feel better lookin down on people who dont get pale based priviliges.

it makes them feel as if, they have some connection with elites..

who they dont want to admit, cant stand thier wanna be asses..

you ever see trump walk amongst his base.... look at his face.. he cant stand the people but he LOVES the worship

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
There aren't many (if any) black people living in McAllen.
That's a border town that's 99.9% Mexican

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
It's not just that he got 30% but that he ran a campaign based on Mexicans being rapists and inherently dangerous and that other Latinos, disease ridden, were storming the Southern border and STILL got 30% of their vote. :smh: :smh: :smh:
There are Mexicans, etc..who have been Americans citizens for generations going back to the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo. So when Trump talks about Mexicans, to them, he talking about those Mexicans in Mexico. Shit they probably say the same thing about Mexicans from Mexico.

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
lol

At the end of the day I will stand with those who stand in support and solidarity with us. There’s been a lot of good and bad energy out there, good and bad actors on all sides of the equation. But it’s up to us to use this moment to take advantage of the help and get ahead.

majority dont like thats a bad statement

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
lol

At the end of the day I will stand with those who stand in support and solidarity with us. There’s been a lot of good and bad energy out there, good and bad actors on all sides of the equation. But it’s up to us to use this moment to take advantage of the help and get ahead.
no problem with that

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A man who was seen shouting and brandishing a chainsaw at Black Lives Matter protesters downtown McAllen on Friday was arraigned Saturday and is being held on bonds totaling $17,000.

The individual, Daniel Peña, 44, was charged with four counts of deadly conduct and one count of assault — class A misdemeanors.

Peña was arrested by McAllen police after the incident occurred Friday afternoon.

In a video of the incident, Peña can be seen yelling racial slurs and telling marchers from a Black Lives Matter demonstration to go home while revving a chainsaw.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“The incident also generated outright support for Peña, particularly on social media. There was even a GoFundMe campaign asking for donations to pay for his legal fees.”

He even got a shout out from the Trump campaign

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dam fool knew his audience. run up on some black men with that bullshit. muthafuckas get legal now they the shit....lol. meanwhile trump still building that wall to keep his people out.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
dam fool knew his audience. run up on some black men with that bullshit. muthafuckas get legal now they the shit....lol. meanwhile trump still building that wall to keep his people out.
Well we have to see if they are actually "his people".
There are Latinos who family have been here for generations as legal citizens. Those folk have joined the white race.

Last edited: