roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Brotha's, stop playing into this BS!! This shit is all by design!!

That lady is getting paid for what she is doing!! Her only function is to fuck with copper color people mindset!! This colony has been playing these head games on us for too damn long!! They use the same ass trick every damn time.. They just use a different actor or actress!! It's like clock work everytime!! They throw these sellouts on the tv, one of these media outlets and they start reading the script and they say sum fucked up shit, with a shit eatin face expression. Or they throw them on on of these fucked up social media sites! They get online and start expressing some other off the wall BS!! Those social media sites then make sure the sellout gets the main highlighted spotlight!! Then the BS spread around the net just the way they want it too!! They use repetition to get the mindfuckery out and about!! The tv,all forms of media, newspapers are the tools they use to get their bullshit propaganda out!! They have been doing this bullshit for decades!! And the masses act as if they have never seen this mindfuckery before, but in reality we see the same play every year 3 to 4 times from March to Oct!! The same lawyers come out, jessie jackson & al sharpton come out, the victims family comes out a call for peace, and the sellouts come out saying something off the wall about the family and then paraded all over cnn, fox, msnbc and so on!!

Anyway, we gotta unplug from the tv,all forms of media!! There job is to fuck with our heads!! They've been fucking with our heads big-time since 1940s!! Ain't nobody listening, so the mindfuckery goes on and on and on!!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20050428-7601719-Trump_firebrand_Owens_who_hails_from_Connecticut_has_courted_con-a-15_1571822611722.jpg

I hope that when he calls her a dumb ni**er bitch it's recorded and uploaded for all to see ..I really can't wait

This photo says it all about her and her mindset!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

29241508-8390037-image-a-21_1591311905992.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

29241508-8390037-image-a-21_1591311905992.jpg

bwhahahahahahaaaa...

fuckin politics, these fuckin masonic fucks.. live for their fuckin photo OPs...

fuck actually doing anything to make it better..

Just take a photo and let that do the trick....

did he even mention this bed wench....to thank her for showing up....

folks like her, only exist when Im on bgol tho... other than that...

that bitch like fly on an ox's ass...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
A Karen describes a micro-aggressive white woman.

This moment forward all self-hating black women will be called Candace.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A Karen describes a micro-aggressive white woman.

This moment forward all self-hating black women will be called Candace.

Nah cant do that.. my good bruh..

The Candaces were fierce Warriors who were no joke..

One of them was so fucking gangsta...

when alexader the gay was tryin to bum rush deeper into africa...

He saw this Warrior Goddess high on an Elephant with the whole team of warriors behind her..

he turned back and didnt want that smoke...

The Candaces are our anciet antcestors..

this bed wench is shitting on their names... she is a DISGRACE to it...

I think belly or foot warming wenches.. sums them up perfectly.....

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea i wont click anything dealing with this lost soul chick.she does a lot of this for attention.she will learn one day.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Nah cant do that.. my good bruh..

The Candaces were fierce Warriors who were no joke..

One of them was so fucking gangsta...

when alexader the gay was tryin to bum rush deeper into africa...

He saw this Warrior Goddess high on an Elephant with the whole team of warriors behind her..

he turned back and didnt want that smoke...

The Candaces are our anciet antcestors..

this bed wench is shitting on their names... she is a DISGRACE to it...

I think belly or foot warming wenches.. sums them up perfectly.....

You know what thanks for reminding me of that. Still though she is sick mentally.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
The funny thing was she complained about racism at the school she went to but now she’s pretending to be this take self responsibility type chic. A big sigh of a backstabbing sellout.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lord thats an ugly ass woman.
You know she looks in the mirror every morning and she see's a white woman. These types of people hate themselves because they are black and want to be white so bad that they coon for acceptance. These type's of people love to put down other black people especially around white people. All these pro Trump black hating black people are going to get that wake up call then they come running back to us. If this bitch was on fire I wouldn't piss on her.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to keep her mouth shut. You need to know when to talk and when to shut up.

Bruh, her handler pulls her chain when they want her to talk.. She ain't saying all this BS cause she wants too!!! It's in her contract.. Those mofos sellout for the fame and chips!!

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
She loves everything about being white. I bet she hates her skin everytime she has to see it.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Bruh, her handler pulls her chain when they want her to talk.. She ain't saying all this BS cause she wants too!!! It's in her contract.. Those mofos sellout for the fame and chips!!

she complained about racism herself so this shit makes her look stupid. It can easily be brought back up.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold on...she went through his rap sheet....acknowledges he did nothing since 2014....but says she refuses to believe he changed his life? What he been doing for the past 6 years. Fuck this hoe man.............can't stand this hoe man.

street_soulja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nasty bed wenching cac fucking coon, ass probably smells like garbage truck juice. Then to mirror the shit the cave beasts are saying like that brother wasn't her brother too. I just want to tell her "You stupid fucking bitch!!! Those mofucking white cave beast bastards don't fucking love you."

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she complained about racism herself so this shit makes her look stupid. It can easily be brought back up.

I understand what your saying!! I know she ain't shit!! I'm just saying her dumb ass soldout to get where she's at!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bwhahahahahahaaaa...

fuckin politics, these fuckin masonic fucks.. live for their fuckin photo OPs...

fuck actually doing anything to make it better..

Just take a photo and let that do the trick....

did he even mention this bed wench....to thank her for showing up....

folks like her, only exist when Im on bgol tho... other than that...

that bitch like fly on an ox's ass...

Bruh, you might need to breakdown that masonic BS???