Somalis in Minnesota and elsewhere now denounce African Americans & Black people

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its all over the social media, and you know Minnesota is like little Mogadishu

these low esteem skinny's are on some shit

Of course, this is a common problem with them Africans from the horn (Ethios, Eritreans & Somalis) but Somalis are worst

They (even muslim ones) are claiming they should not be identified as black

These self esteem swines. I cant stand them

Last edited:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I saw many Somalians marching and protesting along side black Americans in Minneapolis.

I don't know where this stupid division came from. A few Africans disrespecting black American do not represent the entire race.

All races and cultures have those amongst them that think differently and have divided opinions.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw many Somalians marching and protesting along side black Americans in Minneapolis.

I don't know where this stupid division came from. A few Africans disrespecting black American do not represent the entire race.

All races and cultures have those amongst them that think differently and have divided opinions.
Are u black or Afrikan?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What's there to question... it's a damn fact. You got niccahs on this site who constantly put down and deny Africans.

… and for the record I'm Jamaican but lived most of my life in England but I will never deny my ancestors.

We dont deny our roots, black immigrants do. Black immigrants dont acknowledge our ancestors here in the US or our nationality. Black Americans literally called ourselves African Americans, now you claim we reject Africa? Come on man. Africans told us for decades we aint the same. We start talkin reparations and the US tightens its borders, now they demand we see ourselves as their kids. :lol:

We dont put down Africans, but we wont be bullied by coons and bigots from 3rd world countries that kiss white UK and white US ass. Technically, whites and all humans descend from Africa too but I notice yall dont pull the "you denying your ancestry" stuff with them.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
We dont deny our roots, black immigrants do. Black immigrants dont acknowledge our ancestors here in the US or our nationality. Black Americans literally called ourselves African Americans, now you claim we reject Africa? Come on man. Africans told us for decades we aint the same. We start talkin reparations and the US tightens its borders, now they demand we see ourselves as their kids. :lol:

We dont put down Africans, but we wont be bullied by coons and bigots from 3rd world countries that kiss white UK and white US ass. Technically, whites and all humans descend from Africa too but I notice yall dont pull the "you denying your ancestry" stuff with them.

Some do... but surely not all African immigrants living in American have the same belief and mentality. Don't you have some who eventually became senators and congress women / men; also others who are greatly influential in the fight for rights and justice on behalf of black people.

In any race and culture there will always be those that think differently and see themselves as outsiders.. but I'm sure there are many African brothers and sisters who embrace all who are black regardless of nationality.

I will take your word that ignorance exists because I don't live in America so therefore don't have your first-hand experience, but we all know that's not a true reflection on all African immigrants.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn Brother I aint' been on here in a minute you are beating this ADOS shit into the ground you need to chill. You turned into the ADOS troll. Plenty of Africans fuck with African Americans and plenty don't but most really don't know us and many of us really don't know them. When you get around Africans and kick it with them most gone have love for you. It seem like you spend all your time hunting for shit to argue about.

What change would you like to see happen? How many African folks do you know? Have you ever had conversations with them? You have any African or Caribbean friends.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
What's there to question... it's a damn fact. You got niccahs on this site who constantly put down and deny Africans.

… and for the record I'm Jamaican but lived most of my life in England but I will never deny my ancestors.

Well there's nothing to question anyone. You just provided the details as to who you are.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Some do... but surely not all African immigrants living in American have the same belief and mentality. Don't you have some who eventually became senators and congress women / men; also others who are greatly influential in the fight for rights and justice on behalf of black people.

In any race and culture there will always be those that think differently and see themselves as outsiders.. but I'm sure there are many African brothers and sisters who embrace all who are black regardless of nationality.

I will take your word that ignorance exists because I don't live in America so therefore don't have your first-hand experience, but we all know that's not a true reflection on all African immigrants.

Black immigrants as a collective that migrate to AmeriKKKa do not respect Black American history or culture. They like our entertainers, athletes, and spaces but dont recognize our lineage or promote reparations. They are here for a bag like all immigrants. We have an issue right now with black immigrants in Congress ignoring Black Americans and focusing solely on DACA and immigration rights for Caribbeans and Africans.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

So when you speak on African Americans it's all or most. Yet when you speak on black immigrants it's some. Ok got you..keep proving yourself.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Damn Brother I aint' been on here in a minute you are beating this ADOS shit into the ground you need to chill. You turned into the ADOS troll. Plenty of Africans fuck with African Americans and plenty don't but most really don't know us and many of us really don't know them. When you get around Africans and kick it with them most gone have love for you. It seem like you spend all your time hunting for shit to argue about.

What change would you like to see happen? How many African folks do you know? Have you ever had conversations with them? You have any African or Caribbean friends.

Yes I have African and Caribbean friends thats how I know wtf im talkin bout. They need to learn our history first and foremost. Too many rely on the CAC version of US history. They need to advocate for reparations to FBA. And they need to call out cooning and bigotry within their groups.

It would also be nice if they recognized and respected our lineage. Right now its like theyre waiting to see white folks on TV say ADOS or address us as such before they will. :lol: Right now they only speak of ADOS in a negative hateful manner. We dont treat others lineage like that, we werent colonized and we arent migrants looking to prove we are better than someone.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
So when speak on African Americans it's all or most. Yet when you speak on black immigrants it's somre. Ok got you..kerp proving yourself.

Black immigrants are the Africans that we're referring to in the discussion. I am only repeated what the previous poster wrote and referred to them as. Have you not been reading this thread properly?

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

Of course, this is a common problem with them Africans from the horn (Ethios, Eritreans & Somalis) but Somalis are worst

Bravo Bro! If people would listen, they would not be surprised by any of this.

Those buggers will call a black person a monkey to his face. I rememberr how

some people on this forum were shocked and angry when I told them that

Ethiopians (and Somalis and north Sudanese) used to keep other Africans as

slaves.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
So we've had two brothers who were brutally murdered by racist cacs in the past few months which led to massive protest worldwide and we're still having backward debates about divisions amongst our people.... Now more than ever we should be focusing on being unified and fighting together.

…. but I suppose some will always see it differently.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Black immigrants are the Africans that were referring to in the discussion. I am only repeated what the previous poster wrote and referred to them as. Have you not been reading this thread properly?

Why dont black people in the UK diss and call out the UK? I see blacks in the UK and UK territories addressing America and Black Americans far more than them. Its like the UK gets a pass or blacks in the UK are afraid of whites. Even if you do a search on the board of Queen Elizabeth you wont find many posts dissing her here and its always been UK blacks here. But there's tons of posts and threads dissing our lineage and movement. If cats see themselves as British and have love for the UK why do they try to hide it?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

Fuck you; again, why do you have the screen name of an African? You are calling us coons,
then leave African names alone. You are ADOS, get and ADOS name.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Fuck you; again, why do you have the screen name of an African? You are calling us coons,
then leave African names alone. You are ADOS, get and ADOS name.

Im paying homage to my East African brother, whom wasnt a coon.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Why dont black people in the UK diss and call out the UK? I see blacks in the UK and UK territories addressing America and Black Americans far more than them. Its like the UK gets a pass or blacks in the UK are afraid of whites. Even if you do a search on the board of Queen Elizabeth you wont find many posts dissing her here and its always been UK blacks here. But there's tons of posts and threads dissing our lineage and movement. If cats see themselves as British and have love for the UK why do they try to hide it?

You obviously haven't been following anything that black people in the UK have been doing to fight for justice and rights on behalf of our people.

Here is one example.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yes I have African and Caribbean friends thats how I know wtf im talkin bout. They need to learn our history first and foremost. Too many rely on the CAC version of US history. They need to advocate for reparations to FBA. And they need to call out cooning and bigotry within their groups.

It would also be nice if they recognized and respected our lineage. Right now its like theyre waiting to see white folks on TV say ADOS or address us as such before they will. :lol: Right now they only speak of ADOS in a negative hateful manner. We dont treat others lineage like that, we werent colonized and we arent migrants looking to prove we are better than someone.
Enslavement vs Colonization
So we've had two brothers who were brutally murdered by racist cacs in the past few months which led to massive protest worldwide and we're still having backward debates about divisions amongst our people.... Now more than ever we should be focusing on being unified and fighting together.

…. but I suppose some will always see it differently.
Could it because the division is still there regardless of past or current events?
Lets be clear about something. African Americsans are some of the most accepting and forgiving people out here no matter how much we get shit on.

I you want unification. Then African Americans are waiting for you folks to actually want to unify vs continuing to vilify us. As the other brother said.. I have friends (from childhood to now) and grew up/live in a diverse area and I know what's said... and it aint good and it aint about unifying.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You obviously haven't been following anything that black people have been doing to fight for justice and rights on behalf of our people.

Here is one example.

Those are George Floyd protests. Can you link me to vids or posts of a black person in the UK calling out British imperialism and dissing Queen Elizabeth like blacks routinely do to Trump?

We, as in ADOS, kicked off the George Floyd protest, and we are glad its gone worldwide, but we want to support movements UK blacks create based on their experiences with white racism in the UK. When I ask about them I get ignored so hoping you can point me to some.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
You can guess that's an African or black immigrant all right. Fun fact: Africans are too highbrow to see African Americans as African. You are black American to them. Other blacks tend to big up their nation first.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Those are George Floyd protests. Can you link me to vids or posts of a black person in the UK calling out British imperialism and dissing Queen Elizabeth like blacks routinely do to Trump?

We, as in ADOS, kicked off the George Floyd protest, and we are glad its gone worldwide, but we want to support movements UK blacks create based on their experiences with white racism in the UK. When I ask about them I get ignored so hoping you can point me to some.

Are you serious??? :lol:

There have been numerous riots in the UK dating back from the 1950's through to present time against the police, authority, unfair laws, and injustice.

They are all on record and numerous videos and reports posted on many social media over the years... from the Notting hill riots through to the Brixton and Tottenham riots.

I guess you've been living in your own little bubble and ignoring everything else that's happening in the world.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Are you serious??? :lol:

There have been numerous riots in the UK dating back from the 1950's through to present time against the police, authority, unfair laws, and injustice.

They are all on record and numerous videos and reports posted on many social media over the years... from the Notting hill riots through to the Brixton and Tottenham riots.

I guess you've been living in your own little bubble and ignoring everything else that's happening in the world.

I simply asked a question and you turned it to an insult. The truth is blacks in the UK dont call out white racism over there like they should. Blacks in the UK are migrants and came mainly in the 20th century after slavery ended. Youre not rooted in the UK the way we are in the US where we predate the country. So its like yall are scared to talk bad about the Queen cuz you scared of being deported. :smh:

If there was someone over there confronting British WS loudly in the present day Id like to believe you would've posted them. The fact you didnt tells me what I need to know. We dont focus on the UK so we can ignore WS in the US.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I simply asked a question and you turned it to an insult. The truth is blacks in the UK dont call out white racism over there like they should. Blacks in the UK are migrants and came mainly in the 20th century after slavery ended. Youre not rooted in the UK the way we are in the US where we predate the country. So its like yall are scared to talk bad about the Queen cuz you scared of being deported. :smh:

If there was someone over there confronting British WS loudly in the present day Id like to believe you would've posted them. The fact you didnt tells me what I need to know. We dont focus on the UK so we can ignore WS in the US.
Ole boy doing this on you..when you ask those direct questions .. :lol: :lol:
tenor.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

No black person ever says they are a proud Brit. But alot of these dudes in UK territories are. They looooooooooooooooove Queen Elizabeth and will diss us before ever speaking bad about her. The last thing they want is to be deported back to Africa or the Caribbean and be banned from UK territories. Theyd rather die than have that happen.

Simply_Black

International
International Member

If there was someone over there confronting British WS loudly in the present day Id like to believe you would've posted them. The fact you didnt tells me what I need to know. We dont focus on the UK so we can ignore not fighting WS in the US.
tenor.gif

:giggle:

Nah, I really haven't got time to constantly go back and forth on a message board.

For the sake of debate I'll probably be back but the meantime I have real life stuff to deal with here. Work and family.

Peace to y'all.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

They aren't black! They are correct.